Will the race mixing fad end soon or is it here to stay? It has to eventually end, right...

Will the race mixing fad end soon or is it here to stay? It has to eventually end, right, if for no reason other than we'll all end up the same mocha skinned race in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=9RBmnMsO_B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its just a fad and becoming less socially acceptable again

It will not end in a world in which jews encourage women to race mix

People will always find someone else to blame. If it's not brown people, then certainly brown people of a certain religion are the real problem, not us. This keeps going on and on. Find me a monoracial society where they don't find someone else to blame for their problems. Hell most of the people Hitler killed were white.

it will stop when women become informed

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

No. It's completely accepted now. If anything interracial couples are just as normal as white couples now.

>mocha skinned

you mean shit skinned?

Will the electricity fad end soon or is it here to stay? Has anyone ever stopped using electricity because they discovered the old way was better?

Are we talking about white men with asian babies, or white women with black men?

What the hell you on? It is now more acceptable than any other time in history.

It's not even a big deal. It is, and will always be, a microscopic minority of women who decide to race mix. People prefer people who look like them, and no amount of kikery will change that fact.

Hello, Bulgarian, you have the best hymn!
youtube.com/watch?v=9RBmnMsO_B8

I'd say the percentage for men who like itis even higher, just look at "muh asian waifus"

This.

I voted for Trump in large part because of this. He's something of a milquetoast but his election is one tiny step forward for white nationalism in this country. If he can surround himself with cultural nationalists and race realists, stops our international adventurism, AND reduces the ability of the federal government to interfere in the formation and mobilization of similar movements at a state or local level, then it doesn't really matter if he's an "effective" president by any other metric or not. He'll have done precisely what our country needs.

I'm gen Z and I'm conservative, too bad feminism still corrupted all the women here.
I haven't run into any other conservatives, but I think the younger ones might have better turn outs since my gen was pretty degenerate tier.

this, it's uncommon around the fucking globe besides """"suprise"""" western countries, why won't (((they))) leave us alone

Japan

>leaf

It only appears that way because of HollyJew. It is more common now compared to 100 years ago, but it's still something only a fringe minority engage in. Races stick to their own kind.

why does every race love white women

>Hell most of the people Hitler killed were white.

Probably because the nations who went to war with against him were majority white to. Use your head

Pretty sure white men are preferred by women of all race while Asian women are preferred by men

asian women are like the discount version of white women

it will end when there are no niggers left

As a white man, no one really gives a shit. It's just annoying to see a black people so hyped up for landing another white hoe. No one cares. Honest. I've got a brown cutie myself. Every white guy I know has one. It's nothing special. No one talks about it. We don't talk about our SUPER KAWAII GFS like fucking nigger faggots do their shallow white grills. Literally no one cares. Just fucking sick of hearing about it. It's like saying "You hate justin beiber dont you?" when you really don't have an opinion on him.

Honestly, if anything, you shoving it in my face is what makes me hate you. Not that you can get laid or are with someone of another race. That doesn't matter to me. It's the fact that you think I'm a racist loser.

Repeat after me.

No one. Gibs. A SHEEEEIT.

Well they stopped burning degenerate lefties women at the stake. So I guess it will not stop, atleast not until islam takes over.

>White in the back picking up small asian chicks
Typical

Stay strong white brother.

Depends of the product.