>tries to get me to delete it
>ends up contacting the school
>wants to get me expelled
How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.viu.ca/humanrights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His email

If you're seriously worried about being expelled, why not just delete it? If it came down to that, would you really choose your principles over not being expelled?

VIU hahaha faggot! who are you?! last name please.

Like anything will append to you

This is the SJW

Oh, I guess we're past that.

You're probably fine. You may have seen a few stories of stuff like this blowing up on Sup Forums but most people are pretty reasonable about this sort of thing.

I did end up deleting it. I was just pissed that this fucker pulled this shit on me for no reason

Also, GENERAL SJW LOGIC THREAD

What was he playing?

Also of course a dirty Leaf wouldn't enjoy free music.

On behalf of musicians everywhere minus guitar and ukelele players fuck you you uncultured shit-skin stained leaf

Hahah Fuck you OP. I hope someone screencaps this thread and sends it to your friend to show you crying on Sup Forums about your stupid rape analogy. Dumbass.

You go first

I'm going to send this thread to your school too

dumb faggot lmao
This thread belongs in Sup Forums not fucking politics. Fuck off

He's a big guy.

Could you actually get expelled for this?
Do you not have freedom of speech?
Do you need liberated?
You sound oppressed, maybe we should declare war and liberate you.

Connor?

This is the Ctrl-left using crybully tactics to have their way enforced upon others. Seemed political to me

>incounter
I hope you're really fucked

Idk man
I asked my friend who is 4th year and he said people have been expelled for shit on social media before

2/???

Bryce E

>incounter
Fucking leaf, chrome has a spell checker, I hope you don't get expelled, you obviously need to learn more spelling.

3/???

>facebook obsessed dweeb
>ill show grandma whose more edgy once and for all!
you're the SJW, kiddo

Shit my bad bro

Bruh, don't even scare me like that.

4/???

I don't think you'll get expelled for a bad joke.

Checked

Not your personal army

Fuck off leaf and deal with it faggot.

uuuu

I didn't ask you to do shit, nigga

Fuck boys I don't wanna be put in shackles. Free me from the shackles like trump in October

8/???

9/???

10/???

I'll reveal the op's name if anyone sends nudes

What a faggot. Just play it off as a joke, you're presumably young so you can get away with it. Using comedy to easen a heavy dialogue or some bullshit. Also do admit you dislike the autist playing that shit in the cafeteria, otherwise they'll assume you just used him and dont have a legit quarrel. Good luck.

>Sportsperson
???
Isn't it supposed to be sportsman?

>sportsman
>man
muh patriarchy

He looks based, you should accept his wisdom and become as manly as him.

I dunno, playing it off as a joke is exactly what feminists hate about people who casually use the word "rape." If he wants to play it safe he should go full cuck mode and write a nice apology letter to that guy and the administrator who was emailed. Maybe even make a nice apology status on facebook as well.

>posting anything on Faceberg besides church and business pictures

Well you're a fucking leaf so consider yourself raked.

>How fucked am I, Sup Forums?
Depends on if you are willing to beat the shit out off that little fuckers parents

shouldn't of even responded to him

You should be executed for getting so mad at someone for practicing their violin.

You won't get expelled, your school doesn't want to lose a paying goy to some social media bullshit. You have thousands of students doing dumb shit all day long like this, if the offended poster was an powerful alum, that's one thing, but a real institution is not going to be intimidated by some rando jazz major faggot.

Holy shit someone do this.

Say shit like, it's a white supremacist website, home of the alt-right anything to fuck this leafs life up more.

Shit give me the email address and I'll do it.

>He failed to see the error in his commentary

hehe second this op u cunt

>how fucked am I?
...depends, what color is your skin OP? I'm brown and the fuckers at my school let me get away with murder. I once told my suite mate if he didn't learn to shower I was going to sodomize him with his worthless social work degree and cut his tiny kike cock off for the lulz. The dean told me I needed to stop committing hate crimes then kicked the smelly Jew out of our room

Don't be a cunt

There's only one thing to do OP. Get your balls out of your purse and beat that faggot like his parents should have

10000% niggotry, still funny tho.

Why not, this fucking passive aggressive loser is whining about a violin guy on facebook instead of going up to him and talking to the guy and/or telling him to fuck off to his face. Why again shouldn't I be a cunt. Seems pretty straightforward for me.

Vancouver Island University, makes sense. Will send screencap of email I'll be sending soon.

I'm a nigger so... not many of us up here either. I know like 4 at the school

aussie took his shitposting to a whole new level lads

I guess Katrin Roth von Szepesbéla (nice name btw) is also interested in the fact that internal e-mails are published on a right-wing extremist site by a racist and misogynist student, with the aim of discrediting the university.

www2.viu.ca/humanrights/

Well then why the FUCK are you worried, you are a brown person in fucking cuckanada uni? if anything happens you could drum up some mad social media bullshit

If they get away with that "eye rape" bullshit then we sure as hell can have noise rape

Thanks for the info. I'll change my email to address that you're a nigger.

Why thank you my brown friend.

I'm not even white lol

Yeah you'll be fine. Worse comes to worse make some shit up about you were trying to make a class based commentary or some shit and if you were raping people with rap music you'd get shot. Just make sure you shame them, meek white sjw's fucking love being shamed

>vonSzepesbela

This reminds me the darkest times of communism, where people were encouraged by the government to spy on each other in case they say something problenatic. Are these people even sane?

Commies and sjws must be purged before they bring the new dark ages.

He has "dwarven" tatoo'd on him.

This is the problem with society, they criticize you for being passive aggressive. Then when you actually do get aggressive, you get fucked over.

How am I racist or misogynistic? You guys suck. Post email if you do. For the lulz

Good God, you're a flaming fucking faggot.

We're leafs. We have no respect here. I used to help everyone in need here. Helped find the names of sjw's attacking trump supporters. But we wont get the support back. You may have just made your situation worse and I hope you think a little more critically before posting on pages full of bigger retards then you've made yourself to be.

It's all good. I'm not that worried about it

She has a beautiful multicultural German-Hungarian name with a nice Zipser background.

>using social media
>using your real details on social media
>using your real details on social media when idiots these days think the internet is real life

It's your own damn fault

Just say you'll sue if they expell you, if it comes close to that, then make up that you are jewish, slav or gay, and that's why they expelled you.

The correct term is leaves, which is also what you should do my Asian friend

Are we the underdogs or are we a dying breed?

This is basically the only reason we can be thankful for our soviet occupation. We're now immunized against SJW mentality.

Pussy. Like deletion would matter if they decided to do something.

Pretty sure we have a consensus

Yeah I know I thought it showed good faith tho

I never asked you to do shit, burger bitch

hahaha nanaimo sucks ass south island forever

Not your personal non-personal-army army

I can't believe you went to this much effort to be such a cunt.
Yeah OP is being a bitch boy, but you are about to get a swat team sent to this nigger, fuck off aussiecunt

tell him it's troublesome that he hasn't lost weight

We're dying.

On Sup Forums its leafs my new friend.

This isn't your safe space mate.

Bro. That was such a shittily written email. Such an obvious troll

Yeah wanted to write about commies ratting their neighbors for some trivial shit but you did it already.
Those cunts in USA are fucking commies for sure.

Get gassed. You'd go through all that trouble to hurt your own cause to spite one person.

Post screenshots you put in email

this shit is gonna make the times colonist lmao

This is not conducive to the Sup Forums board and therefore shall be saged.

Take this stupid child's play shit to Sup Forums.

Gladly

You'll see them in court.

>how fucked am I
>leaf
Yeah, prepare for 10 years in prison or execution by the social justice court.