This a Freedom only Americans can Enjoy

wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm

What powerchairs and bariatric sports scooters are my American friends rocking nowadays?

That's more than just a strong American chair, thats 52" of freedom for you ever burgeoning backside.

Its got a 1000lb carry weight, for when you really need to experience the hectic and exciting American life without such need for things like calves or necks or consideration for 'daily recommended calorie intake', these are things sent out by commies and liberals to stop an American enjoying his countries bounty.

God bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/FreedomWand-Freedomwand®-Toilet-Tissue-Aid/dp/B003DQU8P0
cdn.missionreadiness.org/MR_Too_Fat_to_Fight-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fmwvOZbaTmM
youtu.be/crfGXmxJ1vM37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please give advice burgerbros, The whole Anglosphere will soon be in need of these and I want to pick out the best model for myself when I finally reach the Freedom Size of 500lbs.

God bless, Walter. God bless.

I don't see the issue here. Health and weight aren't related at all and this has been proven time and time again. Should fat people not be allowed freedom, or allowed independence? You jerks always berate fat people for being lazy, but with this they can do anything a small person can.

Say what you want about murkins but their engineering is top notch. You want something strong that's going withstand the harshest abuse? You buy American.

amazon.com/FreedomWand-Freedomwand®-Toilet-Tissue-Aid/dp/B003DQU8P0

Do you have your Freedomwand yet? Thinking of purchasing one for when me and my family can no longer reach inside our ass crack to wipe.

Aren't Irish Celtic?
Regards, 14% Irish American.

Have you got your Obesity Belt yet?

these are for old shits that have a limited range of motion for their shoulder
fatties are too far gone to even wipe

>As retired Generals, Admirals, and other senior leaders of the United States Armed Forces, we know
firsthand that national security must be America’s top priority.

>Our organization recently released a report citing Department of Defense data indicating that an alarming
75 percent of all young Americans 17 to 24 years of age are unable to join the military because they failed
to graduate from high school, have criminal records, or are physically unfit.

>Being overweight or obese turns out to be the leading medical reason why applicants fail to qualify for
military service. Today, otherwise excellent recruit prospects, some of them with generations of sterling
military service in their family history, are being turned away because they are just too overweight.

cdn.missionreadiness.org/MR_Too_Fat_to_Fight-1.pdf

Nah, I just got my crane in the mail

I know that. But you also know that they're not the main demographic buying them.

Incidentally does anyone know what these things are and what they're supposed to be used for?

mein gott

That feeling when your country is overrun with muslims and you have to go onto an American message board to vent your anger.

Jesus christ fuck

So much freedom. I feel like my life was wasted by not being American and experiencing this beauty.

Honestly our food supply is soaked in sugar. Sugar is the enemy (even my glorious McDonalds burgers have a lot of sugar) that combined with going from hardworking farmboys to sedentary creatures has killed us.

success has defeated us it would seem.

Bitch is lucky the japs didn't harpoon her.

i love these threads

critical freedom mass

youtube.com/watch?v=fmwvOZbaTmM

"the freedom cicada" is a common toilet form factor here

They're not wrong when they say everything is bigger in America. I've never seen a cabbage that big before

implementing the EU's "freedom of movement" tenet

If there's one thing I hate about the United States of America it's fat white trash.

child that's a mere cabbage patch kid

>That feeling when you lost your country to minorities decades ago, so you make fun of europe to deflect from your own crippling failure.

>this thread
Is there no limit to freedom, 'murica?

>UK
>Europe

You're not a real Britisher

The vile shit that must come out of their backsides through eating this 'food', my god how have they not all died from bowel/colon cancer.

did somebody say "crippling failure"?

also,
>fat wheelchair stock photos

Murkins are strong

>Fully Certified, Freedom Loving American Citizens enjoy the Earth's Bounty at the Burger Trough.

They make fun of other European countries to hide their failure as well. I consider myself british, but that doesn't change geography.

the new Jules Verne spinoff 20,000 Fats Under the Sea

how do these people not kill themselves?

faster than by eating themselves to death I mean

Because some idiot at some point decided that everyone has the right to live

>dessert pizza
what the shit?

When I was a kid they wouldn't serve you if you tried to ride your bicycle through the drive through.

I hate Americans who think they are Irish and even more so who think Ireland was some special isolated place where only Celts went.

They both love potatoes

It is obvious you are making fun of burgers ridiculous obesity problems but the way you have described this wheel chair makes it just sound fucking kickass.

America keep up that epic freedom buddy, keep it up.

god bless america

youtu.be/crfGXmxJ1vM37

picforants.jpg

agghhh why do I have the thumbnail!?

man that Get-A-Grip looks good I would actually buy that wtf make a handle anywhere

THICCCC

That little dog is in a very precarious position.

she'll be right mate

>Ireland is the least obese
Gee I wonder who could be behind this?

I am just stunned at how these people live and they think its fine. I feel sick just watching that.

The lack of potatoes?

We tried to save them from our own fate, but we are failing.

We orchestrated the potato famine to save their people, but they hate us for it.

Ok, you won.
I literally vomited when she put the brush thing in her flabs.

Yeah that part always gets me too

>tfw comfy as fuck

I live opposite a nursing home and I've seen people there using similar looking things. They're like recliners on wheels. They use them to drive to the nearby park so they can sit in the sun...because apparently you become cold blooded when you get old.

What's going on there?

what the fuck?

>crisps
ayo hol up

Fat removal surgery. I think.

Well blimey stick it up me shitter guvner

asshole surgery

Isn't that was those rubber rings are for?

Actually that show is about people that have bariactric surgery an lose most of that weight.

her arm looks kinda fucked up

Is like chocolate and marshmallows and shit on a pizza crust.

>fucking my fatpad
Huh, I did not know that was a thing.

There's all sorts of terrifying fetishes out there

>American women! Stay away from me!

AMERICAN WOOMAAN

she look pretty hot desu

I just thought morbidly obese people have too much fucking problems going on to have sex in any shape or form. I stand corrected.

Nature finds a way

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!

The guy in your gif is not obese, but I see your point. I wonder how they tell what state the mans penis is in, if they cant see it inside the fatblabs.