Gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=2TMvD8CIG2g

When I go from the job which is 10 meters from the train in oslo,
so it sits 4 Gypsies to beg for money and comes up to you with lots shitthy stuff and 3 sleeping and 7 stands and poops.

welcome to the Oslo, Norway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI4gWxZg1HE
youtube.com/watch?v=GZHTfeuOn7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KvJZui4b03U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=AI4gWxZg1HE

youtube.com/watch?v=GZHTfeuOn7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=KvJZui4b03U

How can these be called humans

>How can these be called humans
They're moving fauna ,enjoy them.

>Norcuck government funding gypsy programs, gypsy funds , gypsy people , gypsy organizations , gypsy representatives
Boy am I glad the inbred rats from Bulgaria, Romania , Hungary and Slovakia moved up north

Keep sucking their cock right from the source
And stop funding gypsy shit, you dumb fucking blonde cuckolds

Give them another thousand years and they will form a distinct species...

Berlin here.

Can confirm similar gypsy activity on the daily.

The ones near my place have recently started holding Christian crosses and waiting inside the Church doors claiming they're Christian and begging.

swede here. i can relate.

They've already been living like this for thousands of years, and that's never gonna change since they seem pretty content with their shitty lives.

i seen a group or roma and irish gypsies fighting one day, it was glorious

it was like watching two hives of retard wasps fighting eachother. so many liverpool t shits but not an englishman to be found for miles

Legit question:do you believe other europeans don't instantly think "gypsies!" when they hear about Romania?
Because that's how it is almost everywhere

atleast they don't explode and aren't so rapy

Since you're here, tell us about Lunik IX

Why do they choose to live like this? Like their lives must be pretty shitty, but they choose to live that way.

Try hitting them you cuck, That usually drives them away. Or just learn a few romanian curses if you're scared. If they suspect you might be romanian their attack protocols automatically shut down.

You should know how this works. It's not like you weren't nomadic pillagers.

I got robbed twice (Chile+Brasil) travelling in South America over a two year trip and both times it was these dudes.

That's in Slovakia, we have Chanov it's much smaller.

Except that they don't interact with other people anymore. During the Middle Age they were already self-ostracised BUT they had a "place" in the society, and eventually there were some breeding with locals... But nowadays, who fucks that?

>Funds gypsy shit continously in eastern europe
>Tells us how we should be more inclusive, and how we are racist
>Suddenly it's not so good when the shoe is on the other foot

You reap what you sow you cucks.

Oh, my bad!
Memory failed me this time

There are no gypsies in South America. We do have poor niggers who decide to migrate south from their northern shitholes, though. Actually, I guess it is the same thing.

beautiful

Gypsies are subhuman scum. Every single place they settle goes to shit over here. Streets get dirtier, property values go down, public spaces get messed up, burglary and muggings go through the roof, the area feels less safe in general, begging/panhandling goes way up etc.

On top of that though they have the fucking nerve to claim state support. Any benefits they can get their disgusting hands on they sign up for, plus free schooling (although they take their daughters out of school at like 8 so they can learn to cook and clean, technically illegal and morally wrong, but the government doesn't do shit about it) and healthcare.

Gipsies are the scum of this Earth and should all be deported somewhere far away from Europe

Daily reminder that Sup Forums worships a guy who considered gypsyes, poos and shitskins to be aryans.

What a lovely view.