David Icke knew all along

Holy Shit he knew whats going to happen.
Is he our prophet?

youtube.com/watch?v=isC90amTRFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFAPzyAeMVc
youtube.com/watch?v=XeTwzhPKsDE
youtube.com/watch?v=dGWYLDs9uaU
itccs.org/2011/02/28/star-eyewitness-who-named-queen-of-england-in-abduction-of-aboriginal-children-dies-suddenly-in-vancouver-hospital/
youtube.com/watch?v=aMhNjh-RiZE
youtube.com/watch?v=JVqJVHmuN8k
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
sharonkilby.co.uk/site/LYING_FOR_A_LIVING.php
steemit.com/life/@steemtruth/controlled-opposition-your-friend-might-be-your-enemy-truth
youtube.com/watch?v=y646hOLOJBI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMFC0TQtGw
youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
youtube.com/watch?v=U3QqABvIap8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is extremely based.

bump

The Jews reign of terror is over.

YOU are based for seeing he's based.

looks like a british alex jones to me

Both him an Alex have been saying for years the elites are involved in satanic shit

He speaks the truth though.

>we are been chemically dumbed down
> the governments are full of shit
>there are elite groups controlling everything

We know these things to be true atleast.

He's alright until he reveals his power level and starts sperging out about how the moon is a spaceship or that the queen is a lizard person

Yeah that stuff I think is way too far fetched but the rest of what he says sounds spot on.

Maybe so, but when he is being interviewed by like anyone they can just discredit literally everything he says by calling him a retard for saying crazy shit and he just enters autistic rage mode

Just replace lizard person with Jew, and everything makes sense.

I request one autistic rage mode video.

makes more sense than most mainstream religions

One of the best is "Freedom road". It's a few hours long but full sperg mode Icke.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFAPzyAeMVc

The (((Reptilians)))

Based.
Rename Isle of Wight to Isle of Icke tbqh

This one is a good one as well. Shorter. Willem de Ridder interviews Icke about the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeTwzhPKsDE

youtube.com/watch?v=dGWYLDs9uaU

>But if the moon was a giant hollowed out space station, how did it move there?
>HOW DO SPACESHIPS MOVE?!

hes probably right though.
maybe jews are even more subhuman than we thought. its already well documented that they are cannibals and are obsessed with their "13 illuminatti bloodlines" thing, so icke's 'half-reptillian' bloodline meme isnt to unreasonable considering all the shit we know theyve done.

He does his presentations up to 6 hours. The madman works for his money.

Would love to see him live.

>13 bloodlines

We got 23 bloodlines
Fucking illuminati tink about our fuking blood as a price
Royals are slaves
You illuminati idiots want to become slaves
You idiots want to become slaves to the fucking litgh farts .
Perpetual slavery is the destiny of the Royals
A golden cage is still a cage
Ruling the world is the a shitty job ,backstabers in every corner
Idiots wanting to carry your weithg
Idiots asking cuestions all day long
Reports and reports from and to our masters .
Stop killing royals !
Capture them instead and used them faggots.

what did the reptillian mean by this?

We now live in the bizarro timeline in which David Icke, controlled opposition or not, is mostly right on everything

Fucking reptilians tho

However: flying lizards and reptilians creatures are super widespread culturally worldwide
Annunaki and stuff shit I don't even know anymore

I mean
That the "enligthent "illuminaty are hunting and posibly drinking royal blood in hopes of inmortality and power

They belive that royal blood will give them powers , but the power of royals are the powers of thoose who are under the yoke
A royal is a fancy slave
To get inmortality you need to drink "your onw" blood , do as the old chronos faggots if you have the stomach to eat your onw children .
They are waggin war againts toyal kids ,Nero style .
Indigo
Gifted
Royals
All are being hunt by idiots who want themselfs death by global extincion

yeah they are definitely insane and retarded cannibals. ickes idea of demonic/"reptillian" possession seems likely considering how truly insane they are.

I've felt like an alium my entire life. Also people have said I act like an alien. How do I determine my alien ancestry?

What blood type are you?

You do so by observing your DNA. A tool you may use is LSD or some other psych.

Lizard person is just his code for Jew. He can't call people Jews anymore because it gets you in trouble and nobody wants to be antisemitic, but fuck lizards man everyone can hate on them.

itccs.org/2011/02/28/star-eyewitness-who-named-queen-of-england-in-abduction-of-aboriginal-children-dies-suddenly-in-vancouver-hospital/

ive done some drugs
seen aliens
blha blah world is nazi
((((((space lizards)))))))

>kys

what does blood type have to do with anything?

Holy shit. I-is he right about the lizard jews as well?

2016 was a good prediction from Icke how did he come up with that?

David Icke is disinfo master, he wanders around vague topics to hide the important shit

The moon is artificial.

I knew this place would get proper noided again post-election.

I love you faggots

That means he's right and we're living in the Anunnaki's matrix.

This is the finale red pill

You wish.

It's mentioned in various mystical/occult/religious explanations. Icke comes from the school of thought that refers to it as the Age of Aquarius. I know it through yoga, the ancient Indians knew that enormous planetary bodies passing through our solar system effect us at a basic level. The basic understanding is that we are changing into a new aeon, this one is one of innovation and magick.

The ADL were wary of Icke when he first toured America because they thought his whole 'reptilians' shtick was a coded reference to Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMhNjh-RiZE

no, this is the final redpill

still not there.

>Tfw when he is right with everything and its a satanic pedo deathcultgoverment consisting of shapeshifting reptillian vampires from out of space which trapped us in the saturn moon matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=JVqJVHmuN8k
2:18
>not photosynthesizing the Electromagnetism with your eyes

history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.

Everything he said made sense to me, at least, this is far from the final redpill.

So guys, what is our plan for when the lizardstuff is real? Is a genocide in that case justified? Should we send them into spaceexile? Rehabilitationprogram? Slavery? Giving them some piece of land and let them live among themselves? What?

how can u photosythasize electromagnetism with your eyes if eyes arent real?

EXTERMINATE XENOS!

i vote for eating them. theyve done it to humans for long enough, its time to return the favor.

Have fun with that, i will keep my beefsteak

Blood = coded information

They want your past lifes

lol he uploaded it yesterday.....

Icke is controlled opposition, useful idiot. Same with Alex Jones. These personalities emerge that gain large following among truth seekers with good intentions, and they feed nuggets of truth down every once in a while to remain credible while diverting attention away from the real elite control system of the world.

Icke went from green party politician & bbc worker to full on nutjob. And I strongly believe it was all an act, a very well paid one. People like him just enable the average pleb to dismiss anybody who likes to question what's going on in our world as 'oh another mental reptilian conspiracy theorist'

Started reading his stuff in the late 90s. Even today, after everything that's happened, a friend I talk to about this stuff thinks Icke is crazy. Some. people. will. never. learn.

Some links if anyone's interested

sharonkilby.co.uk/site/LYING_FOR_A_LIVING.php

steemit.com/life/@steemtruth/controlled-opposition-your-friend-might-be-your-enemy-truth

youtube.com/watch?v=y646hOLOJBI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMFC0TQtGw

this guy sucks lizard cocks

>new age of wonders

Sorry kid , no kings no wonders .
Moloch seem to have clean the chessboard of pieces
No one will build anyting

>Icke comes from the school of thought that refers to it as the Age of Aquarius

Nothing new about the belief that we are - or already have - moved into the age of Aquarius. That's what the hippies were talking about in the 60s.

It's a normal process, moving from age to age, just as the days of the week move from Mon, Tues, Wed, and the months from Jan, Feb, Mar... the ages are just longer periods of time.

LET THE SUNSHINE IN!

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

He sucked yours?

>LET THE SUNSHINE IN!

No one is coming , moloch is eating all the indigo,gifted and royal kids
Winter is coming seems more apropiated.

yes

nah moloch is getting rekt

Ariadne's lover.

Wait until that shot turns out to be true and then you'll be like "he was right all along!" Just like with everything else

oker doker

>Is he our prophet?
one of them, yes.

Look at flag, forgive him.

>how the moon is a spaceship
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Vril is what you meant to say..

Www.donaldmarshallrevolution.com

this

You have to destroy the universe before you can make it again. Clear the board before a new chess game can be started.
Meditate on that.

>images: pizza

Doh! Sorry dude. The bull made me think of the minotaur.

its probably the same thing 2bh lad

How do we know YOU aren't just a shill?
How do we know YOU aren't diverting attention by calling others controlled opposition?
Is everyone that tells the truth controlled opposition? If so, then who should I follow?
Because people like you, every time Alex Jones or David Icke or so and so come out as correct, everyone states they were controlled.
Who exactly is truthful then? Because people like you never seem to point in a better direction.

He alredy reckt us , they have mess the samsara clock
We got no kings no towers no horses we got noting
And they are like we won!

MOLOCH is killing himself by broke chessboard balance.

You got to "capture" the kings not eat them raw.

lol. That scorpion biting it's bollocks.

>egitp all over again

Stop drinking the Jews Cool aid
You faggots are heading towards a trap
Stop dancing the Hava nagila faggots.

That's how you avoid getting """suicided""" bong. You have to look crazy. He also knew 9/11 beforehand btw

It's not kool aid.
It's a literal law of the universe: entropy.
All things come to an end. You are claiming there is no chance for change, but the universe is not static but ever-changing.
Mankind will be made great again, you just have to believe because there is literally nothing stopping it but ourselves.

Why is that bug or whatever it is biting the nuts of the bull?

I feel like alex jones really is controlled or in some way compromised (threatened?) since he pulled out of pizzagate though. Sadly i dont have any better alternative either.
As for icke, his interpretations makes sense its just too spaced out to be believable usually. However so much i thought that cant be turned out to be so i consider pretty much everything right now.
Consider the impossible and be skeptic about the obvious

i assume its a metaphor for top bantz. "gg ez" if you will.

>his whole 'reptilians' shtick was a coded reference to Jews.

and it is,

>i vote for eating them

you will get sick eating them, you have to select your diet and environment so you can change your body into light and back,

we can still genocide them though, right? ill settle for their total extermination, nothing less.

David Icke is the final Red Pill.

That's what cointelpro like Icke do - meld the truth with crazy bullshit to discredit it.

Gas the cunt.

>he pulled out of pizzagate though.
Yeah, I picked up on this too. And I've never read much or cared for David Icke, though I believe there is something to some of his ideas.
I just think that Sup Forums of all places needs to realize that everything is not so cut and dry as "controlled vs. uncontrolled" and that true information can come from different sources

youtube.com/watch?v=U3QqABvIap8
ex-newagerfag here
he's right

I haven't read Icke's books or anything, but from watching some of his videos I believe he is a very smart man and I highly doubt he himself believes these claims. This leads me to think that these stories are created by him as sort of metaphors. They are contrived to point out people's hypocrisy and ignorance, as the "normal" people will dismiss these claims as ridiculous, yet believe the common narrative taught to them without second thought. They also prove that people will believe pretty much anything told to them without much evidence, as legions of Icke fans do indeed believe these claims as literal fact.

he was the first for me, full circle

Heh. Good point. Although I believe Icke does believe that what he preaches. He really believes in reptilian entities that posses certain blood-lines thru their dna and that the moon is a hollow construct. He really believes this.