Greatest country in the world?

I think Italy blows every other nation out of the water.

Best set of inventors by far: The following inventions among many others can be credited to Italians: construction: paved roads, arched bridges, aqueducts; art and music: piano, harpsichord, violin, viola, cello, bass, opera; science and technology: electric battery (Volta), telephone (Meucci), radio (Marconi), microprocessor (Faggin), moveable type (Castaldi), loudspeaker (Marzi), sound on film (Rappazzo), thermometer (Santorio), barometer (Torricelli), compass (Gioja), seismograph (Cecchi), telescope (Galileo), nuclear reactor (Fermi), internal combustion engine (Matteucci, Barsanti), first petrol engine (Bernardi), steam turbine (Branca), jet engine (Campini), carburetor (DeCristoforis), hydraulic motor (Ramelli), helicopter (Forlanini), hydrofoil (Forlanini), seaplane (Calderara), motor scooter (D'Ascanio), eyeglasses (Spina, D'Armate), torpedo (Luppis), revolver (Broccu); food: espresso, capucinno, pasta (not invented in China), pizza.

They had the best set of explorers: Marco Polo, Cristoforo Colombo (Christopher Columbus), Amerigo Vespucci (America), Giovanni Caboto (John Cabot), Verrazzano

Best artists and sculptors: Leonardo DaVinci, Michaelangelo, Botticelli, Ghiberti, Bartolini, Donatello, Rafael, many others

Composers: Monteverdi, Cavalli, Vivaldi, Verdi, many others

Writers, historians, and philosophers: Ovid, Livy, Lucretius, Pliny, Plutarch, Seneca, Virgil, Cicero, Boccaccio, Petrarch, Machiavelli, Cicero, Marcus Aurelius, Dante, Thomas Aquinas, Anselm, many others

Pretty much all of the so-called 'finest' physical things in life are made by Italians: the finest paintings, finest sculpture, finest foods (maybe competing with French food), finest clothes, finest cars (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Pagani), finest construction and building materials. No other nation comes close to matching Italians for craftsmanship.

Anyone have any serious challengers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-ShRKp5prY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agreed

>tfw no piu bella del mondo gf
>tfw even if I had a piu bella del mondo gf, I couldn't make piu belli del mondo children because of my ugly genes

You can't just fucking attribute all of the achievements of the Roman Empire to Italy, cuck.

Sono d'accordo.

Southern Italians literally have sub-saharan african blood

>On the verge of bank collapse
>Can't get rid of its mafias
>Poorer than the UK, France and Germany

All of that is irrelevant to what's matter the most now - shitposting.

And we all know the best cuntry for that. Asstrail.

We are even better!

Sure thing bud
>sardinias flag is literally severed moor heads
>M-muh rapebabies!
>b-but sardinia isn't southern italy!
Once moors were kicked away from sardinia they left all of italy. Italians have no moor blood. Spanish... on the other hand....

Funny. We consider them a lazy and small people.

> (OP)

>The French/Italian food meme

Yeah cheese is nice but calm the fuck down.

>Italy
>How many ways can we combine tomato, pasta, cheese and bread
>Look this pasta is flat and has seperate layers of cheese and tomato I shall call it lasagna instead of pasta cake
>I think I'll dip some bread in my pasta with tomato sauce and cheese
>I think I'll make a disc of bread and put pasta and cheese and top
>I'll take some noodles of pasta and GRATE cheese on top creating an entire new universe of cuisine

Shut up. France makes nice cakes and stuff but goddamn they love to just climb up their own asses. 'Our langweeej, owah cultchoor, owah food is so spectaculaaar, oi oi.'

It's up there.

Im french but i'd disagree, those narcasists are mostly from Paris. The best french food and culture is in the south.

You guys have no taste buds
Your flag invalidates any and all opinions on food.

For fucks sake.
You can hate the french. Everyone does especially the french.

But their food is great.

Agreed senpai. Completely had god tier culture. Thanks for the based Italian hand(script?) they developed. Fast and classy without any messy loops.

Maybe 200 years ago. Italy now just consists of paedophile rings and an army which is filled with children who got permission slip from their nona about how they don't have to fight.

At least you are not English m8.

Thank you for awaring me on that beautiful woman, Miriam Leone. Wow. 10/10 to me.

And the Italian Language is the most pleasant sounding language in the world.

Nothing beats the humble pie/sausage roll combo.

I have a friend in davao
i hope he's still alive

Topkek
> look, some italians way back knew a few things, muh history :)
> this negro-state is the best in the world :)

We went to India and found the best food in the world, no contest.

2nd place is Chinese food which is HALF as good.

The French are greatly responsible for the wine meme, one of the most persistent forced memes of all time.

Italians can't into war, never had a decent standing army since they united

I thought you guys are literally Christian (Catholic) Jews

thats because your similar to germans,
germans value work without inspiration and responsibility. This translates well into factory-producing very high-quality shit, but kills the atmosphere and outlook on life needed for a hand-crafted masterpiece (i.e., the "finest" things that the OP was talking about). It's easy to see where the differences come from, and how a northern european would view southern europeans as "lazy". To make a masterpiece you need a lot of time for it, and a lot of time to rest from the intense effort. To make good quality goods efficiently and on time you need discipline and work ethics, which don't really allow room for rest and wondering how to make something ok even better.

10 dollarydoos says this Brazilian is probably a mutt more inclined to the smelly side

Also Italians are the highest IQ whites after Ashkenazi Jews

Romans/ Renaissance Italians made great things and the French improved on those things!

(up until middle ages)

Then everything went haywire sadly. :(

So yeah, Italy can be considered the grandfather of modern civilization. (and art, and culture)

uhhh...reinassance comes after the middle ages lad

Harpsichord
Kek

t. pajeet

Rome and greece, sort of a big deal. Too bad they live by a nigger mentality today.

is that a nubian or some shit? cuz that's not what most Africans look like

that is the modern day Italian, the darkest one

i wish we were still like that

>best food
You know their food is spiced up to the max because they were to dumb to not let it rot?

What the fuck happened to us

superior germanics assraped you

Sorry bungled up, meant to say up until about 100 years ago (barring Fermi and other new (!) fellas)

I have visited Venice and it smelled like a sewer.

Rome is great.

Milan is God tier.

modern neo-liberalism broke them like every other western nation

The 2000 happened
>tfw no more overtaking
>tfw we lost all our might in only 15 years
JUST
But we are alrady uncucking ourself,the people are feed up with the current (((politician))),and what happened last time italy uncucked itself?
A men called Hitler modified Italian Fascist making Nazism...you know the story after that
Also German are so fucking Tsundere when talking about us lmao

>Also German are so fucking Tsundere when talking about us lmao
We could've been great together mario
We could've ruled the world
And you decided to betray us

You chose your fate.

some of us didnt mang
always remember that Gunther
my family didnt betray

Romans != Italians

Now it's Miriam's thread

AYYYYY LMAO

SHITALY!!!!

AYYYYYYYYYYY

After living in Italy for six years I'm convinced the whole country is powered by a potato.

Filthy terrone subumano here;
a lot of cities in southern Italy celebrate festivities such as: failed Turkic invasions, literally the day of the rope of Turkic invaders and the beheading of Turkic leaders.
It's true, we might not be 100% Latin, in fact, I am part Greek;
Greeks came in South Italy to conquer its lands and unite them under the name of Magna Graecia, which heavily influenced most of Terroni's genes, but what's so bad about it, really?
In the end, we might be "rapebabies" (Greeks didn't attack us or invade us, they simply set theirselves here), but we are by no means cucked, or have "Sub Saharan heritage".

The leaf is the superior shitposter. Kek confirms this.

But we just were forced to surrender,and half of Italy kept fighting most of the people starving,also a lot of our after the armistice went in the german army to fight with them
I repeat some of us surrender and the other fought with you guys
If only we had more years to build a big industry immagine how beatiful
>mass produced g55
>mass produced p108 heavy bomber

>ywNEVER marry someone so perfect

Dont forget Valentina Nappi.

My family is from Benevento and most of them still live in the region. I have blonde hair and Hazel eyes. My mother has blonde hair my father has blue eyes. A lot people in my family look Germanic.

True
Lesotho would like to have a word with you

Sure, and goddamn did they figure out how to make meat taste good. I hear the food they eat theselves in India will nuke your mouth with spice but they don't make that kind of stuff over here. There's a few hot things.

WATCH IT CHRISSY

>the United Kingdom of U fucking K
>having any say in all matters food-related
I am unironically keking out loud
Fucking island savages

Threadly reminder that romans and greeks were actualy scandinavians

Japan is the superior nation

This

Hear, hear

Reminder that M5S want to abolish Illegal immigration (reato di immigrazione clandestina) and the Dublin Regulation (so more refugees could travel Europe).

Meanwhile Salvini LN is the only political leader who believes in Kalergi plans (google it)

M5S will sell us to Europe, Salvini LN and a right wing coalition is the only Sup Forums approved choise.

>Trump denied that photo happened
Salvini is an imbecile and an embarassment. His meme party is what stops Italy's right wing from making better leaders rise (if I had to point out one, I'd probably say pic related, mostly for the lack of better options).
Other countries have a proper right wing party with a good program, while Italy has got to be represented by Lega Nord and their Padania fairy tale bullshit.

I have deep respect for people of italian descent, they're the most naturally redpilled guys i've met.

Beneventofags ww@

You could probably compile a similar list for England but this is not bad at all.

Gotta agree here that Indian food is the best. I'm not a pajeet.

>Sure, and goddamn did they figure out how to make meat taste good.
Fucking this. Literally nothing beats a well done tikka or tandoori marinade.

Yeah, true
Italy has everything
It is like the combination of Britain (masterrace since the 14th century) and Greece (masterrace till the 13th century)
As I said, their are countries that could historically compete in phases with them, but if you compare the timeline.. No country

Greeks were the greatest thinkers the world has ever seen, what happened?

they got fat and lazy, just like rome did, just like the modern western world has become now

Cycle of a society
>Psycho leaders by ((media)) standards create peace and prosperity
>Peace and prosperity makes libcuck faggots
>Libcuck faggots create a chaotic society
>Chaotic societies make psycho leaders

Should I add Alfa Romeo to that copypasta?

>Greeks were the greatest thinkers the world has ever seen, what happened?

They weren't, it's a meme to avoid giving credit to egypt and middle easterns.

Why do Italian chicks always have these crazy eyes? It's actually hot desu.

youtu.be/6-ShRKp5prY

kek

She REALLLLY needs to be BLACKED.

You know how hot it is in India?

>Archimedes studied in the learning capital of Alexandria, Egypt

Literally the first result on google.

Fuck tomato niggers

Which was a Greek colony in Egypt.

She is Sicilian, so she is already blacked

How many of you were actually in Italy?

I remember from our high school trip to Italy few things in Rome and around that place, also Vezuf or whatever that fucking volcano is:

1.) THE SMELL - I don't know what the fuck you guys are doing, but the first thing I remember stepping out of the bus and going into a hostel is the smell of garbage EVERYWHERE. Oh wait, it is becuase the garbage was everywhere on the street as if recycling doesn't matter.

2.) Shit Pizza - Payed around 15€ in the central of Rome for pizza and I can get better in our local bakery from the Bosnian that works literary for shekels and can't speak proper slovenian language

3.) English - Waiters not understanding a single word of English, the fuck. You had to fuck draw or show them shit everywhere.

4.) Black People selling their african stuff everywhere and a lot of people sleeping on streets - Not much to say there.

5.) Overpriced

6.) 90% of people wanting to be /fa/ and looking like fags with their tight jeans and ankles out. Basically I could walk down the central of Rome and piss with my friends laughing at this.

7.) Nice buildings and a lot to see

8.) Not really special women desu.

But still, just the smell makes me not want to go there anymore. Maybe south Italy, but fuck big cities.

Oh and the first time we stopped at our wrong hostel, I thought we are not going to live through the night.

It was as if you drove into the worst ghetto where people are waiting to rob you and houses were made out of some wood, metalic and plastic shit. Worse than Romania.

The whole alley and everything around it looked like we weren't supposed to be there and that it was a big mistake. Still remember how happy I was when we drove back to the highway and fuck out of that shit.

Man really you went in the worst places in Italy, Rome and Napoli are must avoid cities if you want to have a good impression. I'm really sorry on behalf of most of Italians for that shit places known as Lazio and Campania, the are the worst

>UK
>having opinions about food

fuck off asukafag

>if I had to point out one, I'd probably say pic related, mostly for the lack of better options
I like her as much as anyone but she has some retarded ideas too, she's just less on television and is a bit better than Salvini at debating so it doesn't show as much

You're replying to the slovenian shitposter.

LN-FdI-(other minor parties) MUST form a coalition. Else they're officially mentally retarded.

Yes, LN has some separatists fantasies (not without merit, mind you) but Salvini understood which way the wind is blowing and since tried to steer the party away from that. FdI is good, but feels a bit distant where I live.

If they do their damn coalition though, I'll likely vote for the most right wing party part of it (unless they significantly change the way majority bonus is distributed) for no other reason that to pull mainstream politics rightward.

Not shitposting, just telling my experience.

I'm not saying the whole Italy is like that and I know south is beautiful, but as I said, fuck big cities.

Overall it was a fun trip and I'll never forget my classmate that sold weed to whole school, pulling out an 'empty shampoo bottle' and then pulling out like 7 grams of weed from it. The whole fucking room was smelling like garden on steroids and cat piss scent, good times.

One day teacher came in as we finished smoking a joint and a lot of us drank also, but we were just laying in bed and having fun. She turned on the lights and we were just all pissing ourselves laughing quietly at the poor guy having eyes so red, he could probably shoot lasers out of those things. It also didn't help that he had red shirt on, as it only enhanced the red glow in his eyes.

Luckily the teacher was really nice and didn't do anything about it, but she did recall that moment after a year or so laughing in the classroom, saying to that guy if he did some blacksmithing stuff before the dinner.

There's also another story with this teacher and us drinking, but w/e.

I went to Sicily. Being a big, hairy redhead girls went fucking wild when I'd walk around town. I am repulsed by Italians but had a few "endeavors of the flesh" when I went over. 10/10 would recommend.

Slovenians are always extremely butthurt about Italians because all the Slovenian girls want an Italian boyfriend not a boring poor slav boy.

Wouldn't say so. We aren't that poor really, but a lot of people just cry over their situation and how hard they have it, because they rather spend money on alchocol, cigarettes and parties than bills. And then they are left with 0 money by the end of the month.

Even if a girl went for an Italian boy we wouldn't really mind it as long as he is a good guy and we know it. If we find him a douche, we would probablly confront her with it instantly and tell her to realize that or fuck off.

However, I must say most of the parents are kind of racist. My ex gf father basically told her to never bring home a black guy and she also said she doesn't like black guys. Same goes with current gf. She told me her younger sister once said at lunch how she saw a hot black guy on bus and her father just instantly told her to not even think about it with disgust in his eyes LOL.

Both of them are a hard working men, established in community and love hunting. Also right wing oriented and redpilled as fuck.

So it really depends on what kind of family they are coming from. Most of the people that hunt, have a farm at home and are right winged are usually were nice people and work hard, while being redpilled.

However, if you take a stupid mom that is divorced from a city and lives in a flat, you might hear some horror liberal stories..

Would say most of adult men find black guys walking around home town repulsive and want them out of there. There is one black guy living in our hometown and he and his wife that have a black kid get a lot of shit for it LOL. But he is geniously nice.

The Moors weren't black and Sicilians have more greek and phoenician than north african. Portugal and most of Spain have more north african than Sicilians.