DIXIE THREAD

Dixie fags report in

NE Texas here. Spics are taking over, whats new?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtu.be/JUHnL6R39VM?t=45
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NC here alabro. Ethnic cleansing time? I'll bring the soap.

>Texas
>Dixie

Mississippi fag standing by,

>our city just low key admitted to pushing the development away from Jackson

Texas aint Dixie.

t. Minnesotan

wrong

Virginian here! Ready for the Manassas 3 Blood In The Willows Edition once King Nigger suspends the elections.

>he thinks the confederacy is what makes you Dixie

GA here. nuke atlanta plz

North Carolina on standby.

none of you are dixie. NC and VA are yankee land now.

texas can be its own thing.

Dixie is the South. The South is a historical and cultural region of the U.S. defined by it's growth as a slave power. I'd argue any former slave state would be part of Dixie.

Hoods Texans taking Devils Den during Gettysburg is enough for me to consider them Dixie.

Tennessee checkin in you fuckin faggots

Howdy Mississippi bro

Jackson is a hell hole. I've lived here my entire life and only been a handful of times

>VA is yankee land

NOVA just needs to be nuked off the face of the earth and VA is back. Fucking scum politicians and their shit families coming to my state and ruining it.

In NC, Charlotte, Raleigh and a few smaller nigger ridden cities are yankee but they're surrounded and cut off. The real NC knows which side of the line we're on.

PEACH Leader, Georgia Squadron standing by

Daily reminder that we are a southern state now

Exclude Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and we are good.

Fuck off we're full. You faggots had your chance.

Mississippi here. This place would be great if it wasn't for all the blacks and old fat people.

Welcome back bros.

You should reintegrate with us in VA so we can overpower the lefties in Fairfax and Manassas.

Pennsylvania reporting in, can we join the confederacy this time?

You and Alabama are the last great hope for rascism in America. Overrun with niggers but 90% of the whites know how good the plantation days were.

Florida reporting for duty
>If they try to steal the presidency from Trump, y'all ready for CSA part 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Only after you cleanse pburg and philly

Louisianafag reporting in.
Do I belong here? We're Dixie...r-right?

Rome Ga reporting in

The original dixie dix

Bama here. Heart of Dixie always proud.

Thanks. I feel like Louisiana is one of the old grandaddies of Dixie. We're full of nogs now, but soon the entire world will be.
God speed.

239 here

God bless you Dixiefags

>Robert C. Byrd
>Rebel Flags as far as the eye can see
>Instantly called in the election
More guns per person than any state
>Buggy's

We want back in. Not to mention our state was illegally made.

Cucked the gov before it was cool

Uncuck your commonwealth parents and raise the flag over Richmond again. You can come back if you make Virginia great again

>banks, industry, top heavy government and overpopulation in North
>traditionalist agrarian south
>oy vey lincolnstein
>north attacks south even though succession is constitutionally legal
>live on land
>top kike john pope wages war against women and children
>farm boys take up antiquated rifles and wear tattered grey uniforms to repel northern aggressor
>north numerically and industrially superior
>farm boys and rebels whip the brutalised yankee horde
>north conscripts more fodder and burns and pillages the south
>southern boys fight heroically
>modern cinema/culture portrays the yankees as the heroic undedogs

enough to make you sick

Tejano here.

Yankee gringos keep moving in, calling this place dixie, and complaining about the native texans. What do?

The heart of Dixieland reporting in

Purge Yankee Enclaves when?

Ya well we like being our own state. Not to mention Virginia I'd pretty fucking gay. To flat as well.

youtu.be/JUHnL6R39VM?t=45

Who will come with me?

NYC here. FUCK TEXAS. You always whine and bitch about muh independence but when push comes to shove the federal government and GOOD NORTHERNERS end up bailing your asses out. UNITED WE STAND YOU STUPID CUNTS

This was the only way kikes could consolidate power. The South knew that the Constitution was written for the white man only. The shit skins do not have the moral integrity and societal patriotism to honor the civic duty required to maintain liberty.

Annex those fuckers

Urgent communique from Memphis:

Like that horrible day in 1862, the city has fallen. Not to the Yankees, but to their feral pets. We have withdrawn to the suburbs and will attempt to hold the line, but even here they pursue us.

We cannot get out. They have taken the bridges and tax revenues. The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the night...

How does it feel to know at a little creek called Bullrun we took your starry rag, to wipe our horses down with? How about how theres 300000+ yankees in southern dirt, they died from southern fever. How about that time you yankees tried for Fredericksburg and the river ran with more blood then water?

Texas stands with Dixie, and Dixie stands with Texas.

Philly is a lost cause. We should just cut it off and give it to NJ at this point

i saw something about that this morning on 3. or was it 12? either way. Flowhood here.

ahoy, fucker. you're right.

agricultural power. slaves came from africa, sold by africans to the dutch.

total non-sequitur. What defined the South was the plantation economy based on the institution of slavery. Every Southern state is a former slave state.

how many yankee states are former "slave states" again? oh yeah. white slums who hated niggers and irish.

actual texans know that they are called wetbacks

we have never used the ridiculous expression 'spic,' thats more of an international thing

OP secretly wants to be a Texan, Sad!

Who TN/pol/ here?

Wilmington too, unfortunately

seriously though. just because your history books only taught you about southern slavery doesn't mean that slavery wasnt a thing into the 18th century up there in many places.

Why did you put a pic on king nigger in this thread? Are you some kinda yankee faggot?

el paso

Do I count as a dixie fag if I am related to General Lee?

Nashfag here also checkin in

I'm pretty sure slavery was banned early in most Northern states. Also, Northern economic system was never based on slavery and huge plantations growing cash crops like cotton and tobacco. Historically, the black population was pretty much exclusively contained to the South. South Carolina, Louisiana, and Mississippi had black majorities for periods of time over their history. Before the civil war, slaves outnumbered free men in South Carolina. Slavery is a Southern thing, and that history is what makes the South the South, you can't deny that.

Wilmington went red in the election. They aren't Yankee.

NC is Dixie. VA is more yank because of overrun from Maryland.

Right here brother

im not in Dixie, im in a better place which is TEXAS, THE BASED LONE STAR STATE

>Spics are taking over

and don't you forget it

>doesnt recognize the 2nd incarnation of the bear, nick saban.

850 reporting in. redneck riviera aka Lower Alabama

the way you deny that yankee states had slaves in textile mills and shipyards. we had more land with less scumfucks. we needed more slaves to work the land. you're welcome.

God Bless Alabama!
My family is from Bridgeport.

>yankee states had slaves in textile mills and shipyards.

mostly they were indentured servants or wagecucks.

Hello my fellow El Pasoian.

I'd hope you nor I were spics but knowing the chances of that in this town it's pretty low.

Is Florida even dixie?

yes

In that case Floridada reporting. But I live in kikesville, Tampa

PA reporting. Flag waving confederate here, these dam negros are going to have to pry ol'glory from my cold dead hands.

Who else NC/pol/ here? Its the most annoying thing when people look at Charlotte and go "Woah I sure want to move there its so progressive and culturally enriched I'll just slowly colonize and expand out into the small towns and never assimilate"
FUCK OFF WERE FULL

>Texas
>Dixie

Ok boy.

New Orleans reporting in.

Who here /Tennessee/?

>Virginia
>Southern
>The shame of the south

Memphisfag on duty

I hope this place is the first one touched by the nukes.