IT'S HAPPENING

King Nigger is threatening to retaliate against Russia for "election interference."

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/15/obama-says-we-will-retaliate-against-russia-for-election-hacking/

Will this lead to WWIII? Is Obixnood trying to declare war on Russia so that he can circumvent term limits and remain in power?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER DOING Sup Forums I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT RUSSIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQnXo2HMriQ
f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hurr let's just let Russia meddle with our internal politics without any retaliation
You faggots are so retarded. If you let Russia have it's way stuff like invasion of Ukraine happens.

Starting a war would be useless, as Trump would end it as soon as he is in office. Do you think Obongo will use his influence to try in just a month put sanctions to Russia?

>implying Russia actually interfered in our election

Fuck off Ahmed.

do you remember how up and arms you guys were, when it was determined that USA was spying on your citizens and how you totally changed your international stance on that...

oh wait, you guys didn't do shit

Was this supposed to be his big happening?

Germany is basically Americas bitch. We spy on you, tell you what to do, influence your politics, and command your special forces.

You should be angry, but you're too busy watching your wife raped by Ahmed.

I don't think the president leave office if America is at war.

>leaf education

This.

>like anyone care about ukraine
nice try Mohammed Sobieski

What interference? Proofs?

this

Schau lieber dein ZDF und verpiss dich aus diesem Forum.

I don't care about Ukraine. It shouldn't even be a country.

>no archive
Why isn't anyone using archive? You are giving these cunts traffic and referral data. They know where you came from so you're outing yourself for being here.

Integrate pls.

>wapo

sage

Obama trying to be relevant. Obama go away and crawl under rock to never be heard from again.

>Teddy Roosevelt

>washingtonpost.com
fake news

FDR gettibg four terms was just a one-off sort of thing

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER DOING Sup Forums I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT RUSSIA
Russia just woke the Sleeping Giant.

See here's the thing about Americans in general. We don't like having our freedom curtailed, either by manipulation, or by force.

Russia's actions to subvert American Democracy to install a puppet so they can push to disband NATO and expand into Europe is an act of WAR.

The only way they can back out now is to identify the hackers internally, prosecute them, and admit their role in the entire affair.

Otherwise...

retaliation at a time and place of our choosing.

Russia's little stunt has failed, and now it behooves them not to fuck up even more, because we won't stand for it.

>Starting a war would be useless, as Trump would end it as soon as he is in office.
Starting a war keeps Trump out of office.

lol no1 will go to war. trust me its like Vietnam but worse.

He's trying his hardest to fuck everything up before Trump gets in the White House, so we could think
>Trump fucked everything up when he was a president, I want Obama back!!!

>electoral infetterence

>do you remember how up and arms you guys were, when it was determined that USA was spying on your citizens and how you totally changed your international stance on that...
>oh wait, you guys didn't do shit
Based Bulgarian knows...

As if it wasn't the globalist cucks from the EU who pushed the Ukies into revolting by promising them free gibs to get them out of the Russian sphere of influence.
And all this because of fucking gay parades.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQnXo2HMriQ

This was literally the reverse of the missile crisis in Cuba.

Obungo's birth certificate has proven to be fake ,he needs to present his real birth certificate as his entire presidency could now be illegitimate,day of the rope draws closer.

bruh this monkey isnt gonna start shit. its probs a merry Christmas. POL y u trippN. buncha girls. there is legit no evidence. a flippn new paper started the rumor..

I tried to warn you faggots that electing Trump would result in Global Thermonuclear War, but did you listen to me? Noooooo. It was more important for you to "hate niggers" and "grab pussies."

Now look what your racism has got you...

Extinction.

well kek sometimes lets us know what is on satans mind I see

All of the allepos gone.

I wonder if giving hints to isis on postions of russian forces, blocking comunications and so forth would be a good start.

Mhhh all of the dead russkis.

>What interference? Proofs?

his presidency is null

You could set off every single nuke in the world in any configuration and white people would be just fine

HOL UP HOL UP WAI A SEC
It's just our sort of retaliation for your "election interference" and puppet Yeltsin back in 90's ok? No hard feelings, just a little eye for an eye, you should understand bro))

DID YOU JUST HACK THE PAST!?

> (You)
>All of the allepos gone.
>I wonder if giving hints to isis on postions of russian forces, blocking comunications and so forth would be a good start.
>Mhhh all of the dead russkis.
Hello Ivan. We'll be by to visit soon.

> when you're so mad about losing a vote you start a war to get your way

>You could set off every single nuke in the world in any configuration and white people would be just fine
That's what they seem to think.

Such ignorance.

Didn't Russia just tell them to show proofs or shut the fuck up?

>HOL UP HOL UP WAI A SEC
>It's just our sort of retaliation for your "election interference" and puppet Yeltsin back in 90's ok? No hard feelings, just a little eye for an eye, you should understand bro))
No one interfered in your elections.

On 15 May 1999, Yeltsin survived another attempt of impeachment, this time by the democratic and communist opposition in the State Duma. He was charged with several unconstitutional activities, including the signing of the Belavezha Accords dissolving the Soviet Union in December 1991, the coup-d'état in October 1993, and initiating the war in Chechnya in 1994. None of these charges received the two-thirds majority of the Duma which was required to initiate the process of impeachment of the president. He later resigned. That's on HIM.

>king oboe starts war with Ivan
>doesn't let trump become president
>something something
>the happening happens

Good bye m80s, it was fun shitposting.

>Maybe perhaps we will retaliate at a time of our choosing and it may be explicit or implicit

Looks like he's learned not to draw red lines when he has no intent of doing anything when people cross them

Fuck off shill, nobody is dumb enough to believe that copypasta here

I'm really getting sick of fucking Germany
>cause the fall of the glorious Roman empire (pinnacle of humanity)
>cause a world war where millions of whites die because some irrelevant duke was shot by a Serbian
>lose
>cause a Second World War where millions of whites die
>lose and your population gets laden with nazi guilt
>open the gates of Europe to North Africa and the Middle East

Great job faggots.

more like king abo amirite?

Truly the Eternal Kraut.

>Didn't Russia just tell them to show proofs or shut the fuck up?
Here's the opener:

I'd guess the rest is under declassification review.

>I don't care about Israel. It shouldn't even be a country.
ftfy

fucking-happening-media-coverup-ensues

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

He does. The Gettysburg offensive during the Civil War was intended to put pressure on the Union voters prior to election day to elect the peace democrats rather than re-elect Lincion.

> (You)
>Fuck off shill, nobody is dumb enough to believe that copypasta here

Eventually we'll have to come up with a final solution for TGQ

> (OP)
> →
>fucking-happening-media-coverup-ensues
>youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA [Remove]
Fake and gay.

Also Alex Jones = watchlist.

They're desperately trying to hard to provoke Russia just to get a response

They summoned KEK

>Russia's actions to subvert American Democracy to install a puppet so they can push to disband NATO and expand into Europe is an act of WAR.

Let me give you a play by play of what they did

>forced the entire dnc to be corrupt
>forced Seth Rich to leak the dnc emails to wikileaks
>forced wikileaks to expose the corruption by releasing emails
>forced John podesta to make his password johnpodesta_1
>forced the DHS to hack Georgia's election
>forced the American people to actually give a shit about actual corruption

The only actual hacking was DHS attacking Georgia. They want useful idiots to overlook their blatant corruption because the only reason we know that they are corrupt is because the "Russians" gave us proof.

Do you remember 1998? Goldman Sachs and it's currency games in Russia. Im sure that Russia remembers:^]