Does this guy actually debate any real intellectuals...

Does this guy actually debate any real intellectuals? I get the impression most of his videos are actually just staged to look like genuine call-ins and that he has an organic, engaged following.

When he does debate, it's with uninformed dummies who he of course decimates, much to the audiences delight. It just seems so pointless: hurrdurr I am smart, watch me wreck this person who knows less than me, you the audience are of course EXTREMELY smart which is why you are here! Donate please!

The marketplace of ideas sucks man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF5TomeiMrc
youtu.be/7XAzSfqrzPg
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/channel/UC4pJtV2ySmwPjXzTJMyqXnQ/search?query=molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=862K13YP7es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always liked his redpill rants better than his dickwaving debates anyway.

The only content I really enjoy of his is interviews with scientists.

Links to a few suggested vids? I wanna give the guy a chance but so far I've just sifted through endless click-baity videos of him smugly stroking his penis while arguing with golden retrievers

>I get the impression most of his videos are actually just staged to look like genuine call-ins and that he has an organic
People are finally starting to see. He's on the same page as Destini. He's a cult leader.

that's actually a pretty decent summation. i'm like

The Truth about Karl Marx is a good one, and it's short (for a Molyneux vid).

I don't really know what you want to watch but here:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF5TomeiMrc

Stay away from "An honest conversation with X" videos like the plague though.

There's a lot of dumb shit to call out, if you want to help people. High level debate isn't really going to help people who are stuck in the gutters.

Those "scientists" are Lord Monckton for example.

>real intellectuals

Maybe you define what a "real intellectual" is and why that Stefan should only debate people that meet whatever your definition is.

Who in cooperation with others has mathematically proven the climate scare to be phoney.

That video with the obvious lefty woman is a shining example of what you're on about, but I would like to add that most of the time the callers don't have the same vocal projection, perhaps out of fear or uncertainty.

what's wrong with monckton?

>everyone is an intellectual

kek

He only debates cucks who let him talk over them and take all his passive agressive shit and say nothing back. I would destroy this cuck in a debate. And IRL fight me

A lot of the people he talks to seem p dumb tbqh famalam

you can call into his show you know. if you can do better then why don't you?

The video wouldn't make it up to the channel lol

And that is assuming he makes it past the producer.

Stefan is so much like Frasier Crane, it's fucking uncanny, can't unsee it.

I only watch the videos where he's bantering with the other youtube celebrities. His normal videos are pretty boring.

I have a simple rule of thumb: if your overall impression of a thinker is the sight of his large head (possibly with weird creepy eyes staring at you), he is probably a cult leader.

>The video wouldn't make it up to the channel lol

So you can endlessly go in circles claiming he doesn't debate real intellectuals, and instead of actually calling in and debating him, you can just brush it off saying the video would never get published.

I know right, he's pretty good at marketing. Subscribers only go up.

True, definitely a cult leader.

you could just record it yourself

He destroyed that robot commie guy that one time. Josef I think his name is.

if they intelligence then they would already agree with him. Only the stupid would try arguing with sence.

Peter joseph, he was the zeitgeist faggot.
>DUDE COMPUTER COMMUNISM LMAO

Well, Ancap is pretty cultish.

>Stefan is so much like Frasier Crane

lol i never thought of that, but it's entirely true

Time to rewatch Frasier

He actually mentioned that he likened himself to the character recently, can't find the video right now

this is one of the worst non-arguments I have ever read

It's true

>mother didn't love him
>pseudo-intellectual
>failed playwright, actor
>runs a hack call-in radio show
>pompous to a fault
>closet homosexual

kek

Man, I don't know.

But I really think he's a great guy in the overall.
I mean, he has red pilled tons of normies and most of his videos are quite didactic, so it's not like you really have to be curious about him in order to understand what he's all about (it's not like Sup Forums for example, a website you have to lurk around in order to understand it, and if you're a complete blue pilled person you just won't really understand it up to the moment you get red pilled by yourself)

I think he's not a perfect guy, but he cleared the way for many people by "waking them up" with his videos

He and alex jones played a huge role in the elections imho

>claims to be redpilled
>a literal no job no education fuck that depends on donations and ad deals with infowars
>literally panders to the unpopular side because his wife left him due to his poverty

Even the callers who agree with him sound like idiots. Most people aren't very good at public speaking and articulating their thoughts. Stefan, whether the argument he's articulating is sound or not, is kind of an artist with words.

>He only debates cucks who let him talk over them and take all his passive agressive shit and say nothing back.

This. Every one of his debates consists of him talking over the person and yelling at them when they try to get a word in edgewise.

He will also play dumb and pretended not to understand basic concepts in his opponents argument rather than tackle them directly.

youtu.be/7XAzSfqrzPg

This one was interesting.

Say whatever you like about Molymeme, he does have interesting guests.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

It was very cringe when he was talking to that cognitive genetics expert from Brussels, and when the cognitive geneticist talked about modern education being bad for geniuses, molyneux bursted in with an interruption talking about how annoying school was for him because everyone was so dumb.

He's clearly a narcissist and doesn't have any genius tier new ideas. He has more of a passion for his field, a good work ethic, and is articulate.

Post all your Molymemes lads

Jesus Christ why won't Sup Forums stop talking about this literal nobody.

You got people with real talent and eloquence like Pat Condell but Sup Forums chooses to give attention to this money-grubbing cretin.

I don't know wtf they were talking about in that video I only made it 15min in

>(((Pat Condell)))

>mexicans

the problem is every single interview he gives is with someone he already agrees with. Has he ever interviewed someone with a fundamentally different viewpoint?

never because he'd get shredded

>sence

He needs to debate Sargon. He would expose sargon as a complete full when it comes to debating

Videos are highlights of actual calls. For every minute of video, there's 5 minutes of calls.

That said, I don't actually listen to his calls.

I remember one such interview. Some guy who thinks libertarians are dumb and that the only way to fix big government is to add more government.
"We need more checks and balances."

Their main topic was something else, probably obama care or gun laws.

Why hate Sargon? He seems to actually have no agenda.

What would that even look like? Should he interview some idiot who thinks ethnicity and IQ aren't at all connected? That is already 99% of the university population. He interviews the minority of them as it is.

You've got this fundamentally wrong anyway. It isn't that he only brings on those he agrees with, it's that he brings on those who convinced him that genetic differences do exist. Your question doesn't even make sense honestly.

He's a nice guy but he still conflates believing in genetic differences with racial supremacy. Once he gets over that sentimental mental block he'll be fine.

>
intellectual dishonesty.

Watch his debate with Woes if you need an example of it

>Woes: I am asserting premise X
>Sargon: I accept premise X
>Woes: premise X logically shows conclusion Y
>Sargon: I do not accept premise X

Who cares? Stop shitting on ideologues that probably serve your fucking cause.

Sargon is only good for laughing at who is being stupid the past week. He doesn't really do anything else.

*has been stupid

didn't he get schooled by noah chomsky

yeah this guy is not very interesting

This

This thread is gay

Can i please get some (you)'s

Lol sure.thats just the clickbait video title - the content of the video isnt a debate between them, stef doesnt even respond

Yeah the calls are boring, but I really like The Truth About videos. I want to see him debate people who absolutely hate his guts and despise his views, not chatting with people who mostly agree with him.

>His wife left him
Proofs?

Here's a list of segments cut from his call in shows

youtube.com/channel/UC4pJtV2ySmwPjXzTJMyqXnQ/search?query=molyneux

Pick through it and see what strikes a chord.

>"I try not to lecture experts. I have experts on the show and people say 'why aren't you debating them?' Because they're the experts. I don't argue with my dentist either."

It's late into the video but the whole thing is good. Guy calls in about his wife and his mother shaming him for daring to question immigration and Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=862K13YP7es

no if an intellectual would call in and decimate stefan he would only go with "not an argument"

Didn't his wife maintain him for years while he was busy making his videos? If it's true that she left him, good for her