Rule Britannia!

Is there any better feeling in the world than being British?

We have contributed more to human civilization than any other country. Despite being a small island off the coast of Europe, we conquered the world and created the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

Other countries will often deride us for being fat, ugly, inbred, uncultured, etc... This all derives from their deep seated envy of our glorious nation and our countless achievements.

We are pioneers, inventors and conquerors. We are a beacon of hope for the world which is why we are so beloved but the rest of the world and our culture has spread so far.

Now that we have broken free of Brussels and the failing European project we are free to chart a new course for our nation and take our rightful place on the world stage.

The world will step aside and make room for us as it always has.

But what happened now?
And why are you trying to take credit for other peoples accomplishments?

I'm not taking credit for their accomplishments.

I'm simply proud of what my country and my ancestors have achieved.

Aren't you?

At least we have accomplishments to take advantage of

Pretty accurate

>Britannia

My ancestors :)

I agree, its glorious, we were monarchs after all

most people in the uk cant even speak english. what happened?

Native Britons are ugly, ignorant creatures.
British royals are German and the upper caste is Norman.

Yeah, because it was the royals that conquered the world. Bloody hell m8, now that I remember they were on the frontlines. Neck yourself. You were cucked by the cucks. It cannot get any worse than that.

u wot m8?

Silence scum. You don't know what you're talking about. Anglos are germanic. We originated from the angles from north Germany.

Yeah, thats why most of the population is celtic. Dumb cunt.

Source?

says the finngolian

Finns and Brits have fought before during the Crimean war and Brits resorted to the most despicable tactics and acts.

>Not doing anything to win
It's like you don't want an empire
Look it up, kraut cunt. Fuck off with your "superior aryan ubermensch". Krauts are the lowest of the low.

>If Britain dies, Anglos will still live on in the form of Aus/NZ
Truly eternal.

You realise the eternal anglo was memed into existence by a turkroach right?

Only a supreme autism lord would take that shit seriously.

t. 60%

Oh yeah, I hate Germans because I'm "anglo" and not because they destroyed europe multiple times. Hehe, autism

Too bad you have the worst women of any nation.

Our doesn't glorify the black cock, mate

Germans aren't our enemy you idiot.

Memes.

Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, Kate Beckinsale, Kelly Brook, Emilia Clarke, Cara Delevigne, etc...

You're just falling for memes my friend.

What's up, pops?

But why you gotta pick on gingers?

Britain's horrid

>we conquered the world and created the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

And now you're being conquered. Why do you think to be "evil" the fact that muslims want to take over? Perhaps, after a few centuries of barbarism, they improve and create an even mightier empire than the British.

Reminder

>banter
Take this shit back to the council estate.

>Not doing anything to win
>It's like you don't want an empire

yeah, somebody even decided that raping and eating kids was necessary to build an empire and they still do it.

Turns out Finns don't know history, theres no need to bully the welsh though user.

Not true, that shit is tabloid paper tier.

>Is there any better feeling in the world than being British?

A great thing about being British is you can do whatever the fuck you want, altruistic or evil, open hearted or twisted, humble and serving or arrogant and obnoxious, and say 'Because I'm British' so long as you do it with a bit of style.

Then you get to watch Australians say they could have done it with more style if they'd thought of it.

Islam literally condemns the advancing of society, the only things that'll change will be the weapons they're given.
If they wiped out all of Europe they'd just get swept away by someone bigger and badder who won't put up with their nonsense like we did, probably China.
Even if they win here, they'll still lose in the end because Stone Age cults aren't known for planning ahead.

W-We're still a bit British, Papa.
We'll join the New British Empire, too.

WE WUZ ANGLOZ AND SHIEET

>Is there any better feeling in the world than being British?
Being American desu

Reminder that only southerners are british. the rest are krauts in disguise because of 1800's europe immigration.

we were also loyalist colonies and rebelled against the yankees

>tfw have that exact phenotype
>tfw 50% english
v-validate me boys

As smug as this post is its quite true.

I think a lot of people are in mutual agreement regarding Britain's accomplishments and historical influence and pick on us because they don't like seeing what's happening to our country. I don't either.

t. 17 year old Corsapleb who lives at home

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Why is every English future timeline always a shitty dystopia? Either it's a backwater caliphate or it's full on big brother 1984?

Nowadays, being Singaporean or a mountain jew.
But you did great, your history is quite interesting and i, weirdly, like your weather.

>Native Britons are ugly, ignorant creatures.

if you can't handle redheads, more ginger totty for us real men.

Oh dear, maybe when your country is 3% Muslim like ours, you might become dignified.

Don't worry old sport, there are plenty of Muslims to go around.

Enough for everyone.

He is right about most of the nobility and royalty being norman though

Unfortunately yes, at least we don't put them right at the top in the army anymore.

They're happy being normal grunts so long as they still get to kill people.

Oh shut the fuck up. We're all in a mortal struggle at the end of which our ethnicity will probably no longer exist. Pride is for the comfortable

>conquered the world
>never conquered another European country, not even Ireland
Something isn't adding up desu

Drinking home made green dragon of course. Feels fucking amazing.

10 66, and all that. Almost a thousand years ago, wasn't Finland Swedish at that time?