trump is a drug addict guys, the electoral college MUST reject him

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/809608989562572800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1LABi5eCA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtube.com/watch?v=-n0EPit53yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope more people in the media catch on to how fun it is to use Olbermann as a punching bag.

Good God, Olbermann is such a caricature of himself

In wake of Sup Forumss reports that Hillary is a lizard person, electoral college must exclude xir. Here's the alternative.

>Guy rekt on national tv for making claims with no sources
>MSM takes those claims and pushes them as credible

Wow Im with her now

Keith Olbermann vs Glenn Beck in a fist fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1LABi5eCA

Fox aside, this is Eichenwald, and 10 minutes of not answering a question.

This is the man Ol' Keith is citing.

this faggot olberman is the most asshurt liberal ever

after trumps sworn in he's going to leave a flaming bag of dog shit at the front gate

they'll end up fisting each other up their asses, like fucking faggots they are, fuck them.

>this desperation
Keith has finally lost it

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

So he's gonna light himself on fire?

I've never seen people so desperate to stop a leader from taking office.

Tucker wouldnt let him finish

Why haven't we used our considerable skills to both online and IRL drive this guy over the edge and make him kill himself?

he's going for the lefty Alex Jones audience

RUSSIAN SCUM

>wouldn't let him finish
He wouldn't give a simple answer, instead he rambled on and did not address the question directly.

It's a shame they ran out of time. I wanted him to answer the question but he just wouldn't let him.

>hillary literally needs to be filled with drugs to debate for 60 minutes without coughing constantly
>Trump has a drug problem!

I swear everything the media says nowadays is just projecting

If only Tucker had let him finish his answer. Now golly, look at the time! :^)

>(((Olbermann)))
>(((Eichenwald)))
golly gee

Why is that old lesbian always so butt bothered?

That's true though, not everything is black and white and can be answered with one word. Typical of Faux to not let the guest actually explain themselves

I'd love to see some evidence that Trump does drugs other than speculation on this faggots part, and low energy cucks accusing him of doing coke because they don't think anyone should be able to tweet at 3am and still get up early to pull off a full days work

That was like 15 mins of not giving an answer. Its not a hard question

>(((Olbermann)))

That was almost painful to watch
>whips out his binder of Tucker Carlton Falsehoods

Does he do these videos while sitting on the toilet?

They always have that great natural reverb you can only get when you record in a bathroom.

oy vey the gas bill is gonna be anuddah shoah

Remember when Keith was at least bearable:
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

I-is this guy trying to "troll the trolls"?
I mean, he can't be serious..

>reminder that obama was literally a drug dealer and habitual user, and confesses openly to it
>so was dubya
>so was clinton
Trump is objectively the cleanest president since at the very GHWB, probably Carter.

no. i dont remember that cuck faggot ever being bearable

#shesnotmypresident
>get it trending

No wonder this dudes "comeback" to ESPN lasted two weeks.

he is not supporting trafficking orphaned kids fom haiti and syria for ritual child abuse...

>Carl Tucker Falsehoods

Oh my god, the autism.

you guys are fucking idiots.
"did trump do drugs"
"do you have evidence trump was on drugs"
and
"do you have evidence trump had a mental breakdown"

are all questions that can be answered YES or NO. the left is so autistic.
THIS.
if they had one shred of evidence that trump was on coke they would show that evidence.
if they had one shred of evidence that trump was a russian spy/plant/puppet they would show that evidence.

Who else /saltbiz/ here?

It's a question that can be answered yes or no if the accusation is that Trump was in a mental hospital.
The Jew was obviously rambling trying to burn out time in the hope he could make it look like he was being prevented from answering.
It wasn't clever or subtle.

He didn't have the fucking time to answer. How can you defend Tucker Carlson when he's being such an asshole in the video?

Two "N"s in the isn't jewish.

Nice bait. Its a yes or no. Then give further details on your answer.

Keith has been bitter ever his girl Katie dumped him when he was fired.

Katie has a couple of talents that kept her on the air

Trump himself claims to be a tea totaller, which is far enough outside the norm (and not in a 'cool' way) that I doubt anyone would feel the need to lie about it

pathetic leftist attacks on trump so weak and uncredible

What. I thought Trump could have been Mormon.

Holy kek, this is great meme material.

Lol trump doesn't even drink

ive said this before and Ill say it again, that pic you posted has "dominoes" coded into it... most would say "yah no shit" but them using dominoes cant be by accident

you think olberman knows how close he is to being hung or shot for treason?

Why is this faggot so assmad that trump won?

Right at the end, he had 30 seconds to explain what he meant. Instead he rambled on about CIA agents. The guy what caught lying and weaseled his way out of not answering; so typically Jewish.

Just needs to be edited to say "Tucker Carlson Nudes" or something like that. Eichenwald has his autism face on in that image.

Here's a base

I'm sorry, but before we can establish that Trump's been to a, quote, "mental hospital [sic]," we must first take it upon ourselves to ask -ourselves- what really is it that we are asking?

Is a mental hospital, the same as an institution, or even psychiatric ward? I, being a true journalism, have taken it upon myself to wiki the definitions:

Noun. 1. mental hospital - a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person.

[noun] Psych ward: clinical depression. psychiatric hospital. a health care facility providing inpatient and outpatient therapeutic services to clients with behavioral or emotional illnesses.

[Noun]Psychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals and mental asylums, are hospitals or wards specializing in the treatment of serious psychiatric illnesses, such as clinical depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.

By my journalistic authority, well groomed by years of experience at Buzzfeed, I believe Noun Number Three to be the most fitting definition for what we are seeking to establish.

But alas, these are Wikipedia terms, as defined by internet users, thus subject to public tampering and error(!).Therefore, I have taken it upon myself and my journalistic authority to order a copy of Merriam Webster's Dictionary, whereby we can further breakdown these terms to better understand what we are discussing. But since I am currently in a place of residence where I know not the WiFi (Wireless ""Fidelity"") password and WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) key, I'm afraid I will have to rely on Amazon's no-rush shipping, and, as such, will have an answer ready for you, verily, by next Tuesday.

Yours sincerely,
Yours truly,
Thank you for your time,

Sauce

I'd bet good money we're going to get 4 years of democrats screaming impeachment for literally evry single thing he does in office, probably any/all vacations as well

>dat feel when I work with mostly hilldawg supporters and me and the couple other conservatives have to keep from cracking up in the breakroom when they start hiveminding into crazy batshit territory about Trump

Kill yourself because we are putting you in the fucking gulag the instant we get the chance CTR

>In wake of Sup Forumss reports that Hillary is a lizard person, electoral college must exclude xir. Here's the alternative.
You're gonna teach them after you bump your next line, eh? We all know you were on coke the night of the first debate.

isn't trump straight edge though?

has the left gone insane?

i'm genuinely worried we're on the verge of a Bolshevik coup.

the incessant, overt attempts to turn America into a Banana Republic... all to stop Trump. is terrifying. isn't Keith Olbermann, like, a normal person?

look at his twitter feed. he doesn't give a fuck. anti-Trumpers don't give a fuck. they would rather have a literal civil war than behave like normal western adults

No

Apparently he doesn't even drink alcohol.

Bolshevik coup by a bunch of fruity faggots who can't even handle words without breaking out into tears?

And another

hillary was one on drugs at debate

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

I missed my digits forgive me kek as I wanted Eich seizures

my wife is very liberal and she said the same thing last night during a conversation we had over dinner.

Her exact words were "I think liberals have gone crazy, they rather destroy the country instead of giving up power for 4 years"

I was like "correction, 8 years"

you took so much time to write that, the least i can do is give you a (you)

>not everything is black and white

I'd like to see you use that defense in court, lol

Wow, I didn't know that being a recovered drug addict or alcoholic disqualifies you from holding office; that clause must be in the fine print. (not that I believe Eichenwald's fish story about Trump).

youtube.com/watch?v=-n0EPit53yE

>they would rather have a literal civil war than behave like normal western adults
Problem is with a civil war, the left would pretty much fracture into infighting within days while the right would pretty much fall in line.

liberals have played with identity politics to the point where its ruined any possibility to work interconnectedly while at the same time its pushed whites/gun owners/ conservatives in general more and more into working together to assfuck their enemies

Format is pretty flexible overall. You could photoshop other faces over the two for different content. Too lazy for me to do that though.

Underrated post

man, watching that semendemon on that vid makes be understand rapefugies. I litterally had the impulse to rape that nordic girl the second she opened her mouth

>wtf I luv rapefugies now

SCUM
C
U
M

he works at gq
literally irrelevant

GHWB was drug dealer through his Zapata shipping connections.

Reagan was a FBI snitch but apart from that and the pedo scandals and Bohemian grove.

Carter was really clean.

Ford fucked the same East German spy as JFK and he was BoGrove member

In a few weeks time they will be claiming he's a reptile/alien.

These people had no problem with Obama snorting blow and smoking pot.

I'm gonna keep sending my ideas and you can do the photoshopping if you want to

YES! MORE!

so asshurt he called for civil war and named trump voters as treasonous pawns of russia

We should make one with Jewish Falsehoods and shop a merchant face onto Tucker

pretty much anyone and everyone that was a Hillary supporter are just throwing feces at a wall and trying to see if anything sticks

Welp. I'm convinced. Trump the drug-addicted Russian-lover stole the election from the deserving, competent Hillary. We should be ashamed.

>olbermann

he should have stuck with sports

Eichenbald was given ample opportunity to answer. He was just there to show off his binder of blank paper.

this guy is losing his mind. im enjoying this.

That's what these fucks do, they encode their illuminati memes into everything much like we put pepe and wojack on things.