*Trump voice*

*Trump voice*
ONE BILLION DOLLARS

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, but who's going to fund the CIA if drugs are made legal?

Disgusting. This used to be a good state, now it is turning liberal. Just had a minimum wage hike to $12 too which is going to put a lot of small businesses out on the street and I'll have to resort to going to Walmart instead.

I hope Trump can fix some of this shit with federal mandates.

Cyber warfare is the new front, pleb.

>I hate it when my country takes advantage of a better alternative to alcohol, making billions of dollars in the mean time
Fuck off

Are you really implying that alcoholics quit drinking because weed is more accessible?

Comeon now.

Marijuana is going to be a trillion dollar industry one day.

So many people have started businesses from the literal ground up from it.

Love it.

I would

Now how much has been spent trying to stop black market smuggling that originates in Colorado?

DUDE WEED FIXES ALL SOCIETY'S PROBLEM NOW STOP HATING BRUH

Destigmatizing drugs seems like a good idea in the short term, but will come back and bite you in the ass in a couple decades.
Taking drugs is NOT a healthy pastime.

Thanks for your take on it, but I think we'll steer clear from throwing acid on their face before a public execution.

Cofag here, legalizing marijuana was a mistake.

Potheads try to justify it by focusing on dollars and drunk driving.

Meanwhile, violent crime has increased, we have to deal with immigrants from liberal states without "DUDE WEED" (Hopefully the Californians go back), and while drunk driving has decreased, DUIs are up overall. Guess why?

People are way too irresponsible to handle marijuana.

Very well thought out reply.

This is exactly the case with my dad. He was a violent drunk who destroyed his marriage and our family. He quit drinking and replaced it with weed and he's the happiest he's ever been.

Fucking faggots who don't know what alcoholism does to people. Outlaw alcohol before you outlaw weed.

I don't hate weed, but weed culture is shit tier and obnoxious as fuck.

Maybe it's just you americans who can't handle shit
It works fine in the Netherlands (one of the lowest rate of smokers in Europe)

Also gun laws (why can other countries handle liberal gun law without mass shootings every week?)

I mean. It's a valid response you cave dweller

Public schools are full of minorities which bully whites mercilessly if they are in large enough numbers.

Give the Nordic countries a bit longer and you're going to see more Breiviks.

Yeah like the kids on sandy hook, columbine, VTEC etc
But it's too easy to say it was the minorities

No that was the Democrats
Which so are blacks

>ONE BILLION DOLLARS

Cool. They can take the taxes off that and hire more cops to harass people for growing a fucking plant.

Explain yourself please

It does happen, and I think if you read about the Virginia Tech guy and others you'll find they were bullied.

I believe the reason that bullies here are more likely to lash out with guns than somewhere like Switzerland is because our media tends to glorify school shooters and they know they will be famous. It has become cultural thanks to the media.

I started smoking weed recently, and I've mostly stopped drinking. But with drinking it was really only once or twice a week of binge drinking, now I smoke every day.

Ironic how the pothead scenesters who want the legalization of marijuana would disparage capitalism in the same breath

I know this is a board full of autists and fan fiction, but I am literally a recovered alcoholic who stopped because dudeweed. It's not legal here, but it helped me gain the insight that I was using alcohol as an escape and I had to change my behaviors or my addiction was going to kill me. Weed still let me get fucked up to escape my troubles, but because of the legality I was forced to shut myself in and use it as opposed to going out to the bar and getting blackout drunk. It really gave me time to myself, time to think and learn and question and shitpost Sup Forums. But it also provides insight, and clarity that my behavior was ill-advised, at a time I needed it the most. And truthfully, without weed, I don't know if I'd ever manage to take the red pill. How's that for poetic justice?

>.t degenerate stoner

Crime rates in Colorado are skyrocketing because of weed legalisation

>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>Cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312