PROOFS?!?!!?!?!?

PROOFS?!?!!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6KC2UNawYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA
f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf
thelastgreatstand.com/2016/12/15/ndaa-2016-fake-news-sites-subject-treason-investigations-video/
thelastgreatstand.com/2016/12/15/shocking-news-obamas-dhs-guilty-faking-russian-hacks-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't expect a country with negro president being acquainted with the concepts of logic or evidence

The hacks came from someone working for wiki leaks founder Julian Assange in the DNC

Post proofs of your non-involvement

Ivan bringing the bants

DNC leaks were an insider
Podesta E-mails were leaked because he is an idiot that fell for a phishing scam and used the same password for everything

neither were "hacks"

PROOFS
ROOFSP
OOFSPR
OFSPRO
FSPROO
SPROOF
PROOFS

They should have said "proof it or we gonna hack you down"

post rare proofsters

> DNC and Hillary are committing corruption
> Hacked emails show that they are corrupt
> Lose election to Trump
> Claim that the election was hacked without proof
> Obama/Democrats trying their final push to stop Trump
> Won't happen

why is russia so adorable?

Funniest thing all day

Her...uh...dur...prove a negative. You fucking moron.

holy shit the memes are coming alive

are we in the toontown universe or what the hell is going on

>2016
>still asking for proof
You alt-righters are literally nazis

Yeah, this is not statistical proof that they are demanding

Russia is right though, Obama has zero proof.

People who think like this need to be euthanized.

:(

Its funny how shills cant make decent memes even though they have been here all this time

The fuck are you talking about? The broof meme was made after Russia denied invading Ukraine and asked for proof.

they basically said the same when the flight M17 got shot down.... 2 years later we know that russian backed separatist shot it down with a buk missile system coming from russia..

>PROOFS?!?!!?!?!?
Head nigger can go fuck himself and his tranny wife right in the asshole. America and Russia, stronger together.

Proofsters are a solid krautchan meme from years ago, newfriend.

>fag flag

every time

we don't actually know that, though

>russia asking for proofs

wtf

muriburgers btfo

But we elected trump does that make it better

>Barack Hussein making threats against a nuclear power with less than 30 days left in his presidency

Bitch ass nugga

just tell them it was a ruse

Is that a fag flag those pigs are flying?

>no cited author for quote
>random picture of popo in riot gear
>fuckbook
get out of here dumb nigger

Obama rather needs to prove his birthplace.

So when obumer does shit like this, do you think of all Americans as bitches or just him, or his supporters too?

????

>Proofster memes are new

I fucking hate Reddit

yes.

>It turns out that they do have evidence, but they acquired the evidence through illegal means and cannot actually divulge it

Would be the ultimate irony.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6KC2UNawYY

kys r*eddit

>Baiting Obama into revealing the government's ability to trace cyber-attacks

Yeah, think again Putin.

It should be no surprise the US is able to do this, they've been in a cyber-war with China for a while now.

knowing how Russia operates they don't care if anyone has proof or not, they will just deny it and that's that.

Well youre not wrong, niggers dont care about facts or evidence, dats rayciss

put Stefan's face in the upper right hand corner

Actually this.

"Nigga, you're lucky my presidency is over"

>The hacks came from someone working for wiki leaks founder Julian Assange in the DNC

There's a certain elegant simplicity to this theory.

>otherizing
Hey, a new buzzword I can use against people.

Guys I really need some evidence to shut up some normie friends of mine that are swearing up and down that Russia influenced our election and got Trump elected. I've tried reasoning with them that it's really not even possible, and it would be easily provable.

I mean, you can't hack something that isn't connected to the internet.

Are there any quick go-to sources that can give me a conclusive rundown of how Russia isn't behind some fucking nonsense hacking? I mean there isn't any evidence right? Someone keeps shouting about CIA saying that they have proofs.

"Hol me back senpai, Hol me back"

I can't get these proofster memes, are they ironic and making fun of russia because west MSM is unable to prove anything with solid evidence, or is it just a satirical response to every westcuck fake news jounalism?

I'm not believing another word from that nigger until he gives me proof that he was born in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA

more then enough evidence.

>Post proofs of your non-involvement

I see what you did there.

Russia's capabilities to wage memewar are unmatched.

>Are there any quick go-to sources that can give me a conclusive rundown of how Russia isn't behind some fucking nonsense hacking?
Yeah, it's on the same webpage that proves there isn't a teacup floating in between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter.

This Russia hacking thing is almost the same thing as those stupid "prove god doesn't exist" threads. They have no evidence, but I'm sure king nigger will make some BS up.

Couldn't this case be examined by the International Court of Justice?

>PROOFS?!?!!?!?!?

Here's all you get for now.

f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf

Remember, a response is being planned, and the enemy watches American mainstream media as well.

So that's all you get for now, the rest will be forthcoming.

Do you honestly think you'll ever find anyone impartial for that?

They're threatening war against Russia.

>Otherizing
>How dare you make this not about myself

RUSSIAN HAXORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*asks for proof*
RUSSIAN SYMPATHIZER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thelastgreatstand.com/2016/12/15/ndaa-2016-fake-news-sites-subject-treason-investigations-video/

Fake News Sites Subject to Treason Investigation HAPPENING

I can't start a thread sry. Someone start a thread if this is legit. I've never been to that site before and can't be fucked confirming it.

the dems were saying the russians hacked everything before trump won. that was their ace in the hole. now that the election's over and trump won, and they're claiming that russians hacked everything again, wouldn't they be rushing to present the evidence to the public? that was their big claim before the election and i dunno about them, but if it were me, and i found evidence for my conspiracy theory, i'd be running up and down trying to prove to other people without a doubt about what happened. long story short, where's the fucking evidence?

Does Sup Forums think Russia tried to influence the election?

Seems likely to me that they did. Would not surprise me that they were behind the email leak.

I don't see any evidence of them trying to spread false information though. It's hardly any different than foreign donors donating to Hillary's campaign either, how is that not affecting the election?

They aren't the one's making a claim.

>Presidential announcement at 2:15 leaked:

JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring that a state of war exists between the Russian Federation and the Government and the people of the United States and making provisions to prosecute the same.

Whereas the Russian Federation has committed unprovoked acts of cyber warfare and backtracking, attempting to influence the 2016 Presidentail election of the United States of America:

Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Russian Federation which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Russian Federation; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States.

gg well played ivan

Link to video that Obama says that is impossible to rig the US election by how it~s nature

>the united states meddle in greece, germany, iran, iraq like 5 times, syria atleast two times, afghanistan atleast 2 times, and atleast another 10 times in africa and south america and these are only the ones i can remember

>someone does it back "we will take action against people who spread the truth about one of our political candidates"

this is madness even for burgers

wew

The only thing they most likely did was

>phish pedosta
>give his emails to wikileaks
>shill on the internet

That's it. Liberals call this "hacking" the election.

The website also has this breaking

thelastgreatstand.com/2016/12/15/shocking-news-obamas-dhs-guilty-faking-russian-hacks-video/

DHS confirmed behind cyber attacks on the state of Georgia!!

Again, someone please confirm and start a thread!

There's no evidence that there's no evidence.

HOLD ME FUCKING BACK

>this is new

Russia definitely tried to mess with the election if anything at all

>inplying king nigger cares about being a hypocrite

Russia definantly has a reason to be involved, why would they want Hillary over Trump? However I don't believe they did because (i would hope a country like Russia does this) leaders in civilized countries calculate every move they make and hacking an american election would start something huge if they were ever to be caught and just isn't worth it. They may have influenced it by leaking shit to julian however, I do believe that's a strong possibility (yet I dont see anything wrong with us getting secret info as long as it was legitimate).

Lol that would just literally be "we nwo nao"

you're not all bad there, Boris

Funny enough....
Thats about all, peace

The US intelligence agencies have information on the covert activities and general espionage conducted by countries all over the world. I'm sure Russia performs subversion frequently, just like any relevant world power, but why choose to reveal this particular incident publicly? What interest does an intelligence agency has in exposing its hand?

Furthermore, if the Russian government did have a hand in this, why wouldn't it be gloating about it? I mean, being able to control the elections of the world's superpower is very impressive, why wouldn't they take the chance to plaster this all over their own media? Russians love shit like that, it makes no sense.

This is entirely political, and is more likely to do with the DNC covering their asses for leaking state secrets by using Russia as a boogeyman.

Trudeau and the DNC were apparently pretty close, too. Go figure.

>however I don't believe they did [hack the elections] because....

my bad

Everything is possible we just need more info. Right now both sides are calling each other boner suckers without presenting forth any evidence. Its our word against theirs show down.

I think the Left was so hung up on discrediting Trump's victory via blaming Russia that they actually forgot Russia would respond to it.

jesus how new can you be

>Literally calling h4x because you lost the presidency

Yes its sad that's true I was just giving my opion, for whatever little its worth. However I see Obamas side winning if they can create "evidence" quick enough because he has the authority of position and this flames peoples hatred of Trump so more people will buy it on his word alone.

>Obongo says he is going to do something to Russia
Well he does not have much time. tick tock tick tock