Don't drink from the tap

Don't drink from the tap.

Buy bottled Water.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476912/paris-attacks-troops-french-isis-poison-plot
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/010820161
munchies.vice.com/en/articles/isis-is-threatening-to-poison-indonesias-food-and-water-supply
theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/11/kosovo-cuts-pristina-water-supply-over-alleged-isis-plot-to-poison-reservoir
jihadwatch.org/2016/03/muslim-hackers-infiltrate-water-utilitys-control-system-change-levels-of-chemicals-used-to-treat-tap-water
dailykos.com/story/2016/2/2/1478803/-Before-Flint-FBI-feared-terrorists-would-poison-U-S-water-supplies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy tap water?
kys

Don't buy the bottles Jew. Buy Alex jone's water filters.

>He stills drinks the HjewO

buy a filter from Alex for your tap water

b-but we have the best tap water quality in the world

Drink up. Amerifats have bad water UNLESS they have a lot of rain, or live next to natural sources. So, Southern California is basically filtered directly from a toilet (drought for five years with no sign of getting better)

Lol

Fuck you our tap water is great

>Buy bottled Water.
Only in glass, if you want it bottled.

our tap water is great
it actually tastes better than bottled water where i live

fuck off sweden
water is water

not that one you stupid leaf

holy shit you can't do anything right.

All bottled water is forced to contain fluoride for (((health reasons))) anyway if that's what you're worried about

You moron those bottles have BPA they create estrogen. You need 5 gallon jugs BPA free reverse osmosis. It's the only way to drink water.

We don't put fluoride in the water but it does contain some naturally depending on the quality of the aquifier. Communal water is regularly tested and controlled.
Tap water is generally better than well water that often contain radon from the bedrock (safe to drink but bad for indoor environment and may cause lung cancer) but you might be lucky with your well.

Nah I'm good. I live right by the mountain. I've been to the tank where my water is stored. I will continue drinking out of the tap.

>You moron those bottles have BPA they create estrogen

>not wanting healthy and supple breasts

tap water tastes gross
no wonder, ever looked into the pipes that lead to your tap after years of use?

Yes, good goy, buy this tap water that we shoved into plastic bottles that leak estrogen.

It doesn't create estrogen, it has chemicals which mimic estrogen in tiny traces.

>he still consumes the Dihydrjewgen Monoxide

After I drink bottled water I grind the plastic bottle and snort the powder it's cheaper than hormone drugs for my transition.

>sipping estrogen laden water from the plastic jew
>not drinking carbonated mineral water out of glass bottles exclusively

DELET DIS

BUY WATER FILTERS THEYRE MORE ECONOMIC

My water is filtered through the welsh valleys and into a river at the bottom of my land.

Oh look another shitpost from a fucking leaf.

Day of the rake when?

>sage goes in all fields

I have one of these at my office. I have 4 bottles of water I've had forever that I refill every day. I drink the water while at work but refill any empty bottles of water I drink at home while at work.

I work for the government so even if you don't directly buy bottled water you're indirectly buying me bottled water through taxes.

Is it flavored with coal and sheep shit?

Absolutely, only the best for my family.

You sound like some grubby public sector employee endlessly filling up some bent and battered plastic water bottles and spending half of your day peeing and playing on your smartphone in the bathrt

I have an R/O filter in the kitchen hooked up to a drinking water tap, and a hot water dispenser for tea, cocoa, etc. Plan to put one in the bathrooms as well

Basically this, and it's pretty cheap

>t. water merchant

oy vey buy overpriced water goys

WTF is this thread even about

Nope.

*It ain't me starts playing*

>plastic bottles
enjoy estrogen. Don't eat or drink anything that comes in plastic

Bottled water is filled from a municipal source, it's the exact same stuff that comes out of the tap. So many people are shocked by this, I don't get it.

>not drinking heavy water
It's the true big guys' drink.

>T-they want to take my masculinity!!

Kek, you're already a fag finnfuck, so why bother

I've started using RO/DI for my drinking water. I feel great, but I've started supplementing vitamin D and fish oil as well I can't be too certain which one it is!!

>not just buying a reverse osmosis and having constant filtered water on demand
ISHYGDDT

>implying xenoestrogens aren't more potent than regular estrogen
>implying xenoestrogens don't get caught in human hormonal pathways due to their different shapes where they continue to provoke a hormonal response for far longer than normal hormones
>implying the effects of these xenoestrogens aren't cumulative
>drinking the bottled jew

It's the same stuff, probably cleansed from bacteria at best. Only reason you want to buy water in a bottle is if you're abroad and don't have immune system for local bacteria, or your country's water is toxic.

>he pays for water

I have a well. Feels good man

>Live in South West Florida
>Shit tap water
>buy 5 gallon jugs of zephyrhills
>Put pic related on them

Why do you faggots think it matters where your water is sourced from? Just set up distillation plants. Just take tap water and distill it in your house if you're actually afraid of chlorine or contaminants. Do you not know how to boil water or capture steam?

>nestle

they're like the most evil company in the world

I have a Reverse Osmosis plant(two units in parallel) with a Media Tower Filters(basically full of varying grades of particles)

Water then is sent through a 20 micron pot filter then blasted with UV light then sent through a common carbon filter.

Dees bois dont live on a boat haha enjoy your jew water

>t. a jew

kike off, hooknose

G A Y F R O G S

>drinking the liquid jew
>not getting all your water from breathing

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476912/paris-attacks-troops-french-isis-poison-plot

rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/010820161

munchies.vice.com/en/articles/isis-is-threatening-to-poison-indonesias-food-and-water-supply

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/11/kosovo-cuts-pristina-water-supply-over-alleged-isis-plot-to-poison-reservoir

jihadwatch.org/2016/03/muslim-hackers-infiltrate-water-utilitys-control-system-change-levels-of-chemicals-used-to-treat-tap-water

dailykos.com/story/2016/2/2/1478803/-Before-Flint-FBI-feared-terrorists-would-poison-U-S-water-supplies

>not getting all your water through osmosis
cmon now

I live in Long Beach, California at at least half of the city water comes from wells. The rest comes from the Colorado River.

The only choice. Detox the chemical Jew.

it's like thinking the right to own a glock will stop the totalitarian government from enslaving you

>brita water filters

what is this 1997?

No