Haha frumpf BTFO

Bump

This is strange, the help they claim Trump got was from Russian hacking. The Russian hacked the DNC and (((they))) claim John Podesta as well, though that was a simple phishing scam. Okay so John Podestas emails are where pizzagate started. We have given the documentation that it is definitely possible to assume that John and his ilk are potentially to blame. We have been given no proof its russia other than 17 intelligence agencies say so?

WTF even is this timeline?

Is his argument because one seems more absurd? Trump beating Hillary seemed absurd but here we are.

Too bad the democrats lied constantly 24/7 for 17 months straight. Maybe if they hadn't threatened to annihilate the middle class with refugees and illegal immigrants... no...

No one was believing that, it's Hillshills that pushed this crap.

At least theres freaky pizza evidence. So sick of everyone crying about muh russia. Fucking faggots

HE got BTFO by Sam Harris some time back. Tempted to revisit for the asshurt.

Why even bother with these turds? Trump won, stay literally shaking, fags.

>deanofcomedy

Thanks for correcting my WrongThink™

what evidence is that?

>Helped
How? Did they send russkies to vote?
>Pizzagate
There isn't any super solid evidence or anything, but at least there's dots to connect.
It would make sense for Russia to want the president that doesn't want war with Russia. The US does that shit all the time, but instead of a real election, it's usually a coup or some much more shady shit than "I like this guy".

Didn't it came from Pedesta emails?

That 17 intelligence agencies claim is utter bull shit. Just because the ODNI originally made the claim they believed it was consistent with Russian hacking, and ODNI resides over the other 16 intelligence agencies, that means all 17 conluded it was a hack.

No, the only two who said it was consistent with a hack before the election were the DHS and ODNI, multiple other agencies, including FBI and NSA, either refuted the claim or said there isn't enough evidence to draw any conclusions. Now the CIA is saying it's the Russians, and the only intelligence agency who somewhat backs them up is the DHS. Even the ODNI is saying, we won't refute it, but we don't support the claim and the FBI still refutes the claim as the evidence isn't there.

Stop propagating bull shit lies.

>Just because the ODNI originally made the claim they believed it was consistent with Russian hacking, and ODNI resides over the other 16 intelligence agencies, that means all 17 conluded it was a hack.

Fuck I screwed that up. Let me try again. Just because the ODNI resides over the other 16 agencies, they try to use that to make the claim that all 17 are in agreement, and they are not.

technically Shillary was never implicated in pizzagate just the Podesta brothers

pizza=cp

Not really, the only thing that came from the Pedesta email is that they order pizza from that place during the campaign. There has been no concrete evidence that this is even real. Everything that is being posted about it is speculative at best.

Ann Coulter said the same guy at the CIA who led the bengazee video disinformation effort is the guy leading russian hack disinfo campaign

Yea I didn't really follow pizza gate, but I remember Hillary emails with worshiping Molloch and burying chickens. To be honest the fact that they want to have brown people flood Europe and USA is good enough for me.

>Oh man a handkerchief with something pizza related in it, must be child sex.

Nice strawman. I believe in neither.

Well no there's no sizeable proof that Hillary "runs" a CP ring, but there is some proof that John Podesta, her campaign manager, is linked to one as are other Washington elites.

Russia helping Trump has near zero evidence and the ones who leaked the DNC files aren't even Russian government they're just a bunch of /baphomet/ tier social engineers.

> worshiping Molloch and burying chickens

That is also not true. They like an artist who does satanic type art. Of course if anybody has been to a modern art show lately. It's just filled with rich people trying to make shit sound artful.

OBLADI OBEIDALLAH

If I ask for proof that there is a real CP ring. What are the odds that you are real proof and not just John Podesta is a weird type proof?

Also three different government. agencies said Russia hacked us. One was during the election.

>Obeidallah
>obeyed allah
What did he mean by this?
>select all images with pizza

Nah I remember that shit, it came out in summer or fall. One side said something like "ill cross my fingers and bury the chicken in backyard" It was some stupid weird shit.

>I was never on the internet or even Sup Forums before 2009

This is common pedo speak

Prove it.

CP = cheese pizza, m8

lurk more

who is that kike?

prove what?

that CP = cheese pizza? It's like the oldest pedo meme on earth

I think any jew dumb enough to put ((())) around their name should just be straight out ignored

Cp isn't in the email you shit heads. It's pretty clear you guys have no real evidence that this is real.

4 of those seven people are jews.

Not an argument

I don't have to post an argument. Your the one trying to prove to me that it's real. My argument is that it's clearly fake. There hasn't actual evidence that there is a child sex ring involving these people.

Hilldawgs refuse to believe the explicit evidence that Hillary cheated (like video evidence of her supporters stuffing the ballots, Detroit having 1.37x more, etc.), but believe Russians rigged the election when they are told that Russians HACKED the DNC to UNCOVER their dirty shit.

"Pizza" related

Did you think he needed help finding a Domino's?

JUST A COINCIDENCE

Lol
Those logic doors swing both ways, kike...

Also (((literally who)))?

Who the fuck is this guy and why do his tweets matter?

Check your bank account I think 0.005 was just added to it.

The posts of James Alefantis, the 'art' in Comet PingPong, Marina Abramovic's Spirit Cooking which Podesta attends... that stuff is all highly suspicious. Coupled with the Podesta emails, it stops being just a coincidence and starts being something a little more sinister.

Give me

ev·i·dence
ˈevədəns/Submit
noun
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

I fail to see how any of you can't come up with a single piece of credible evidence.

Tony Podesta has paintings of nearly-nude kids in compromising positions hanging in his living room, they've also been known to associate with people with pedo ties like Epstein.

Also asking for definitive proofs is ridiculous since Sup Forums can't issue search warrants. All we can do is present evidence that may indicate certain things. It's up to the justice system to establish guilt you dumb nigger.

lol no way he has stuff like this in his home and uploads pictures of it. this is made up lol

LOL
BLUMPF A LUMPF A PUMPF A DRUMPF!!
UPVOTED
BTFOOOO!!!1!
ALL CAPS LOLOLOL
UPVOTE

If there was hard evidence, you would've seen it by now.
The emails are fishy as fuck though, it definitely deserves an investigation which might pull together some evidence.

The difference is there is evidence for one and none for the other