Why is everything "Made in USA" so shit?

Americans products are all about quantity and never quality, all the way from their Disgusting chocolate bars to cars and military equipment.

>Even their houses only last 10 years

EVERYTHING MADE IN AMERICA IS COMPLETE UTTER SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1j0XDGIsUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they have to in order to compete with 3rd world cheap shit

It changed my life OP.

This guy smoked so much crack his dealers had an intervention for him. But I really want one of his pillows.

because consumerism and we're living in an economically progressive society.
keeping old shit prevents innovation hence state sponsored planned obsolescence

if it was good quality then people would be willing to pay the right price for it like german goods

find a flaw

..its not? I like my Chevy

if you buy something from usa that was made in china it sucks

get a glock made in usa and you will be happy

>Meet the shelby, mustang the world's largest source of plastic

mosin nagants and mausers from the 30's still work fine
dont compare guns when you're talking about build quality. those things are designed to last. chinese norincos from the 70's has better quality than polymer ars and tavors from the 90's

Pffft stfu faggot wop.

>implying
top tier american products are godly

our guns from that era work fine as well, (i do think that the mosin is the most reliable gun ever made, i have one) but ours are still usable, we just made less of them so theyre more expensive. (garand, carbine etc.)

>top tier american products

Wasn't always like that. Products that were made in the USA prior to the 90's were fucking tip-top.

topkek

I can't tell if this is true or not, plsbreal

not everything, but most things.

How's that internet holding up for you?

When 70% of your population is overweight or obese, they don't care about quality, they just want more and more.

Them getting dumber and dumber, possibly as a side-effect from being so fat, doesn't help either.

Not true.
My Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald suit is top tier.

We outsource the cloth from Italy, because it's a 3rd world shitter that weaves nice cloth between volcanic eruptions and magnitude 5 earthquakes that kill tens of thousands.

>t.California

Yeah, I'm not surprised that Italy can't afford to import anything good

this. Only buy european if you want quality.

>mypillow marketers on Sup Forums
Okay I'm fucking done.

>mama mia american products a shit!

>t. fiat

You don't know shit

I wear Converse, I like them.

what does italy make? oh, nothing.

brutal

>italy
>not completely butthurt because we reinvented every Italian dish and made it better with the superior Italians that had the balls to leave that ancient shit hole.

>your pizza country will never make boots this good

>implying Leo didn't get it right the 1st time

fucking mypillow

Regular American chocolates (Hershey's, M&Ms, Mars etc) are extremely buttery and fatty.

Their Californian red wine is quite good. Chilean tier.

And it looks like your poo in the street.

reported for hawking your shitty jizzpillow.

Outsourcing direct material production. Assembled in America with Indian and Taiwan make parks and hardware.

you are aware that glock is produced in Austria right? as most handguns they are imported over the sporting factor with ITAR.
Oh and S&w M&P is not made in the US, assembled yes but with EU parts (Kahr?)
Sig have some production line in the US but only for shitty products (P238, Sig 556, ) p2226/210 and Fass90/Sig550 series are german/swiss made.

LOL

The only handgun producer in the US that is not stuck on 1911/gp35/para14 are rugers and kel tec,

t Eurocuck gunloom.

I dunno, all my American made firearms have been chugging along just fine for over 70 years. Pretty good quality if you ask me, famalamapotomus.

Good quality costs 85% less in China.
Local business can not compete.
It could never compete.
Free trade was a deliberate act to destroy America's industry.

easy there luigi, most burgers have italian ancestry

Made in Somaliatown, Minnesota.

Leather, spaghetti, jewelry

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING??? NOW I SEE WHY THEY MAKE THEM WEAR THEIR FUCKING BURKA JESUS CHRIST

guns are basically a piece of metal - how would they ever break?

>planned obsolescence

Bingo. It's not that they can't build shit well. I've got a '99 US built Accord and it is still rock solid at 140k miles. Shit is built to break. This is called planned obsolescence.

Documentary about it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1j0XDGIsUg

pic related, a lightbulb that has been on constantly for over 100 years.

>wearing boots with a ridged toe and stitching so it can catch hot slag while welding
>wanting to catch fire
Since Carolinas seem to have left for Mexico and China, it looks like Danner is the only acceptable non-nigger workboot.

>implying Ireland makes anything good
stupid potato nigger

Oatfield Eclairs are pretty based...also whiskey.

Other than guitars and cars, I wasn't aware anything was actually made here anymore.

They make glocks in the us as well, they mostly make them in other places but you can get some that are made in the usa

Actually quite a lot of stuff is made in Italy. Electronic equipment of various sorts, household supplies, sports supplies (notably the vibram sole and other mountaineering equipment). Not to mention Italian food products which are shipped worldwide.

There are quality American products though. The chemical/medical industries mostly have their physical production abroad, but it's still developed by American companies. Then there's lots of industrial tools which are actually manufactured in the US. If you buy an electron microscope (you probably won't), chances are it's manufactured in the US.

Valentino, Versace, Prada, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Maserati, Lamborghini just off the top of my head.

Imported from Detroit, you niggers. Best car Ive ever had.

Designed by Daimler Chrysler, subsidiary of Mercedes. LOL.

i bougth a electric razor made in the states

top quality 2bh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Paying more that 500usd for a stratocaster !
I sold muscial instrument for a living for 4 years, I plays at least 1h a day and jam for clubs or shitty jazz band a week end on two.

Fender US = expensive Fender MEXICO
Until the 80ies fender was rocking sure, but now?

For the 1100Usd/1000€ of a strato/tele classic US pricetag you can have :
-Used gretsch hollow body
-NIB shredder guitar with 3 quality pickups (EMG, deharmond, P90, Duncan etc) and a floyd rose tremolo (ibanez, PRS,musicman, ESP, jackson custom shop, )
-A motherfucking ibanez musician 1978 active guitar
-a godin stratocaster
-an used burns stratocaster
-two NIB squier and a budget for decent pickups
-A takamine/savarez/martins acoustic guitar
-8yamaha pacifica

Even Eddie van halen designed a better instrument with 100usd than a modern fender

But guitar normie will shell out 1200usd for a mexican cut instrument assembled in the US fitted with 60usd pickups and 22fretboard...

He might even pay 2k for a "relic" version (made with new old stock parts and damaged/corroded to looks old)

We call them de Fendreamers; they are dreaming they are clapton, SRV or any fucker that used a fender endorsement.

Even danelectro guitars or hagstrom from the 80" outperforms modern fender US.

Fiat, lol.

C U M M I N S
U
M
M
I
N
S

>luxury items with no practical use
>and fiat

Ok, and detroit diesel is owned by rolls royce. Was still made in detroit

They also make a ton of machinery and home appliances too.

>quantity and never quality

Also, look up Luxottica.

hey dipshit that company is now owned by germans

Its Somaliapolis

>Luxottica
Literally the spaghetti jew

>When 70% of your population is overweight or obese, they don't care about quality, they just want more and more.

As a 400 pound, 6'4" fat guy with a 6-digit income, quality is very important. Do you know how much of a beating a couch, dining chair, bed, shower seat, etc take from fat people?

This is no joke. Right now I am sitting on a Laz-Boy loveseat that was $3500. It will last 2 years if it's lucky. If they made couches with good, metal frames like they used to, these couches would last a decade with minimal maintenance to keep the cushions fluffed up.

My bed is a $12,000 SleepNumber bed with no padding to get flat, no springs to wear out, and no box spring to break. It's a damn balloon. Best sleep I've ever had, too, but that's another story.

My truck is a $45,000 F150 with bench seats because my ass isn't gonna fit in a cheap Japanese sedan and even when it does those bucket seats make my back ache. Getting in and out of a car instead of a raised truck/SUV is fucking brutal for people that are both tall and fat.

The best stuff on the market is labeled "bariatric". You think "lol fat people shit" .. this stuff is made to handle 800 pound people. There is nothing with just 4 legs. It's 4 legs, 2 crossbars, all sturdy metal. This shit doesn't fuck around. It will support a normal weight person for 20 years.

I strongly recommend checking it out if you're willing to pay good money for good products. Even as a normal size person.

Anyway, yes, fat people care about quality because nothing cheap is going to last under their weight. Clothes included.

>noguns

You know, apart from the most desirable hypercars, superb quality rifles and the best clothes, nothing.

Ten out of ten times i would pick the BMW motorcycle instead of the shitty Harley or Buell, Not like i have the money but that's what i would do.

>spaghetti jew

I buy all my glasses from Warby Parker, lel

D-d-d-does it come in Daki sizes?

>tfw this guy looks like my Dad.

I work in office furniture sales.

Our local manufacturers aren't all that great, to be honest.

There's only one I really trust out of the 3-4 we regularly use.

So that one is fantastic, better than anything from anywhere else - but you pay a little extra as you'd expect.

The others, they're worse than China. They are always running late and the end product is always missing some important detail.

Summary?
One out of four local manufacturers is fantastic, the rest are totally crap.
That's just my city's situation, could be different elsewhere.

FIAT= FIX IT AGAIN TONY

The American Vintage Reissue Fenders are better than everything else you listed.I think the current Fenders are the best they have been since the late 60s. 70s-90s Fenders were total shit except the most expensive models. Maybe in France they're overpriced but here you can't really get a better fender style guitar without going to a luthier.

>gretsch hollow body

Also made by Fender

who gives a damn about fiat, it's another shitty budget car company that invested and bought luxury car companies, what we really care about

All the shit made in China is designed by Americans. What's your point?

My dad owns a pharmaceutical company and he's had the same experience with local machinery and chemical manufacturers. These days he gets the cheaper shit from China and the higher quality supplies from Germany or Swizterland. Way better service and quality despite it being a bit more expensive.

Stop living in the past, Fiats are the most reliable stuff on the market and are fucking amazing.

Unfortunately they started pricing them too much and lagged behind Ford.

>buying Chinese chemicals

RIP your dad's customers

Beretta makes horrific rifles though.

Good thing they still sell pistols and shotguns I guess.

I love Amy Adams!

because mexicans make it. Its actually "made in mexico"

It's worked for the past 9 years. We even went to the Chinese factories to check out the quality.

Why is Italy such a poor country?

The factories are still in detroit you underage idiot

Listen here you dirty fucking olive nigger, Tell me what are your biggest exports besides buttsluts.

yes. that doesn't answer the question though

This is the only post in the whole thread worth a damn.

Why am i beginning to hate this woman? She's in almost every other movie. I hope she's American.

>fiats are amazing

Why is the insurance for them thrpugh the roof due to poor quality

Dont brainwash yourself with kike media, Raj.

Id stick to whatever you guys have in India

Because US corporations are cheap as shit, they pay their workers as little as possible (forcing the government to have to chip in with food stamps, welfare, etc.), and have to be effectively forced at gunpoint to follow safety regulations.

Because insurance is a fucking scam and they're taking as much money from you as they can.

Fiat reputation is a wonderful thing from insurance companies, cause they can charge you like hell and never have to pay.

New Punto's, 500s and shit are damn good and really reliable.

Glocks are made in Austria.

>he fell for the plastic gun meme

Sucker.