Help out a pasta nigger

These three dipshits are the likely choices for the next election.

Salvini would be the obvious Sup Forums choice. He want to get rid of blacks and Muslims. Problem: he has almost no chance of winning because his party used to be secessionist, so half the country simply will never vote for him.

Grillo is the biggest anti-establishment pick and the one most likely to give us a euro referendum. However his party is really unstable and indecisive, so he might end up just doing nothing. However he has a good chance of winning.

Renzi is a faggot globalist. A vote for Renzi is a vote for business as usual.

So what should I do Sup Forums? who should I support?

Other urls found in this thread:

leganord.org/phocadownload/ilmovimento/statuto/Statuto.pdf
leganord.org/il-movimento/statuto-lega-nord-padania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assuming Salvani is the guy on the left, he looks super muslim. He even has his finger raised to the sky, like muslims and Obama do when they talk

>Grillo is the biggest anti-establishment pick and the one most likely to give us a euro referendum.
Grillo has said he wants to reform the EU from within. Crashing it is not part of his master plan.

The one that keeps the good pasta and those beautiful Italian girls flowing through your streets. Just nothing but great Italian food, wine, and beautiful Italian girls flooding the streets.

I can hear the click-clack of their high-heels now and I can smell the garlic wafting in the air.

Make it happen pasta man, make it happen.

Southerner here
Grillo will win because he promised welfare
You have no idea how bad the situation here is
There are literally 0 jobs apart from call center wagecuck ones
Everyone is working in black to survive
So with the south only the M5S have their win

who cares, we're not picky like that.
The problem is that northerns hate on southerners, and southerners do not forgive and do not forget.
>Italian divisions: making us weak since 454 AD

I'd vote for Renzi. He's a cool guy and your alternatives are bad. Italia stronk pls

The new M5S program has a euro (not EU, euro) referendum in it.

If you're smelling garlic in the street, you're in New Jersey not Italy. "Put garlic in everything" is an Italian-American degeneration.

>TROIKA'D and happy

I apologize for my rude behavior here (i've been up all night and it's 7 in the morning here but:

MAKE ITALIAN PUSSY MINE AGAIN.

MIPMA!!!!! MIIIIIPPPPPMMMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Ok good night.

Between technocrats and populists, Renzi was different and brought a new face to Italy. You're being unfair to him. Also the other choices are really not good, Grillo looks like a Varoufakis-tier eccentric lefty and Salvini looks like a football club manager.

You know nothing cousin. He's applying the BCE rules, and now that we kicked him out they appointed another even worse BCEcuck.
Populism IS what we need.

> Renzi was different

Renzi was exactly the same. Same committment to EU budget rules (while pretending to be angry at them), same neoliberal "beggar the worker" policies, same bullshit.

Came here to say this.
This bloke knows it.

Reminder that M5S want to abolish Illegal Immigration (reato di immigrazione clandestina) and the Dublin Regulation (so refugees could travel freely through Europe).

Meanwhile Salvini LN is the only political leader who believes in Kalergi plans (google it).

M5S will sell us to Europe, Salvini LN and a right wing coalition is the only Sup Forums approved choise.

Cutting money for the south means cutting money that goes directly into Mafia pockets.

That's why Salvini is the best anti corruption candidate.

>used to be

leganord.org/phocadownload/ilmovimento/statuto/Statuto.pdf
leganord.org/il-movimento/statuto-lega-nord-padania

Art. 1 - Finalità
“Lega Nord per l’Indipendenza della Padania” (di seguito indicato come “Lega Nord”, “Lega Nord

Padania” o “Movimento”), è un movimento politico confederale costituito in forma di associazione non riconosciuta che ha per finalità il conseguimento dell’indipendenza della Padania attraverso metodi democratici e il suo riconoscimento internazionale quale Repubblica Federale indipendente e sovrana.

Why the fuck are we the only European country without a serious right-wing party? Feels bad man.

Anyway, I guess that M5S is our best choice for now, even if it's full of commies. Lega Nord will only become relevant after it achieves secession, which means never.

There is no right-wing party because you pussies are too afraid of being called fascist. Vote the right wing coalition with Salvini LN Meloni FDI.

Any serious parties were either wiped out in the early 90s manipulite or in 2011's winter.

Let's exclude Renzi for OBVIOUS reasons, referendum etc.
Just today a guy working with M5S rome major has been arrested, throwing shit at the party.
And people likely will not vote Lega because we are too afraid to be called Fascists.
And Germany who hasn't digested the referendum result well will likely try to buttfuck somehow.
god fucking damn it

M5S proclame itslef the anti-corruption party. But its structured in such way that infiltration and personal interests will be inevitable.

It will just replace the old corrupt political class with a new more corrupt political class.