(((DUOLINGO)))

WTF is the purpose of this app? What is their end game?

Anybody aware of some good white-positive language learning materials?

The ride never ends. Always report that shit.

what the fuck are u learning, Romanian?

Shit

I'm halfway through the German course. Only come across one or two like this. Learn a better language.

el cucko

Lmao, the fuck happened with this app?

The Eternal Hue.

This Portuguese course is full-blown poz.

They don't even let the leafs off the hook.

Não me fale ou ao filho da minha esposa outra vez.

first and foremost, why are you learning this shit language?

I used duolingo for a week or so just to see how it worked, at first it seemed ok even though I tried it in pt-en when I already knew english well enough, but a lot of times it was pretty bad since it took everything literally instead of putting it into context. Expressions on it were worthless.

there is no japanese in this app.

so why are you advertising it on Sup Forums?

maybe the guy wants to move to your fabulous country, or better yet, some african shithole

जहां शौचालय है?

I'm coming to your town to squeeze a few big bundas then go home and have a burger.

I prefer the Michel Thomas course, as well as Pimsleur and also chatting with some Brazilian qts online. Jewolingo is a game, but I cringe at the SJWness if it all. Apparently it's worse in the Portuguese module.

What the shit? It does not look like this at all?

This is the mobile version

Android one is nothing like that. Or maybe it depends on languages, I don't know.

When I used a few months ago it wasn't this bad, but be aware, Brazil is the pinnacle of muh diversity and this kind of shit, go easy on the redpills if you find wife material here or you may spook her.

this thread is literally an ad

I'm pretty sure it depends on the languages

>learning Portuguese

full blown retardation

they have a bunch of pozzed lessons, gays/lesbians/foreigners/etc and they turn the comment threads off for them, so if you need help with the language you can't even get it

Tô estudando Portuguese por algumas meses mano. Eu gosto desse idioma muito. Acho que português é bonita e amo quando fofinhas falam comigo. Conheci uma garota do nordeste que me chama "bonitinho". O sotaque me torna duro como pedra.