Leafs

>leafs

Has any country in the world ever had a clown like this running the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/search?q=from:justintrudeau since:2016-05-08 until:2016-05-10&src=typd&lang=en
forbes.com/sites/kevinunderhill/2010/10/06/illiterate-clown-elected-to-congress/#3075d6724b36
youtube.com/watch?v=_9iWD160Ccg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

savage kim

>running the country
>khan
m8 the only thinf he runs is transport in london

damn I want to cuck his wife so bad

What did he mean by that?

He's right you know.

>subtly calls feminism a minor first world problem
Don't know if based or just utterly devoid of self awareness 2bh

>cuck his wife
You wanna fuck him??

Canada btfo.

Yes. I want to fuck him in the ass in front of his wife.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
FFS Trump annex this faggot

I just checked, he actually never tweeted that.

Please tell me this is fake. Can somebody please tell me this is fake?

The chief executive, symbolic head of his nation, taking a picture like this?

He's a fucking child.

A world without Feminism is worse.

Without its fast expansion, most of us probably wouldn't have woken to this PC bullshit and we would be under Hillary's timeline.

I want to punch Trudeau with the force of a thousand suns. His faggoty face and gay ass shit he says. Fuck that faggot.

If you cuck him, he wins

Check mate

Based Noko!

Is he doing his job just for pussy?
He has that behaviour that would make him popular among young women.

I'd choose the AC not working.

Just throwing this video into the thread, because it's relevant. If you haven't seen this before, you might want to brace yourself for some serious cuckery the likes of which even blindsided me- someone who thought they'd seen the extent of Trudeau's memes:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Back in the times of swords and bows, kings would march with their army to battle. They had the most experienced and elite vanguard units protecting them and would change the course of the battle significantly. Imagine lifting your head up while butchering the enemy with a piece of metal in your hand, seeing your leader charging at the enemy in a glorious royal wrath

Now we're left to faggots who talk about feminism and skype puppets

I can't stand his fucking face. Just looking at this retard pisses me off.

You fucking monkey.

I also dislike Trudeau but I hope he stays in power for a bit longer, I'm in a program where the govt is paying my student loans cause I don't make enough money in a year!

After that he can go

>Trudeau thinks Quebec likes him.
No, we hate everyone immensely and equally, and we didn't forget about his father's October Crisis.

I'd rather have Mugabe than that fucking Leaf

ehm, ok mate, this will really show him!

B E S T
E
S
T

K O R E A
O
R
E
A

This.
>Dilma "Science has been helping humanity since Noah's Ark" (((Roussef)))

I'll answer in January

>buys a well maintained car
>"it's my merit, that this car is well maintained"

Explains why there is a ton of Canadacucks in my American university.

i like this

I mean... I think I was fairly lucky being born in Canada. It's a pretty good country overall. I'm certainly better off than the average person on Earth. But fuck...man... I can't take much more of this self-righteous horse shit.

Shit, man. This country is alright, it does some things well, but I'm getting so sick of Canadians acting superior to everyone else, especially America. The level of snobbery around here is nauseating.

To everyone else, I'm sorry for my fellow countrymen and women being massive faggots.

True but you forgot our gauchiasse that still votes for him because >current year

Not impressed with JT as PM ...
but this post/image doesn't show up on Twitter advanced search for May 9, 2016.

twitter.com/search?q=from:justintrudeau since:2016-05-08 until:2016-05-10&src=typd&lang=en

>average canadian

Who is this faggot and why do I keep seeing him everywhere on here?

Checked m8

Jimmy Nu-tron aka the Inquisitor of course!

Is this photoshopped? What the fuck is this?

>Is this photoshopped? What the fuck is this?
>Is this photoshopped?

fucking spaniards man

luckily I'm not cucking HIM
I'm cucking his wife
he loses
and will have a torn anus

Honestly, this whole "let's post obviously fake Justin Trudeau Twitter posts and rile Sup Forums up" joke is getting old. There's plenty of dumb stuff he's actually said.

this is an website

Thanks man

Are you implying photoshopped is not a word or what?

I know spaniards are fucking retarded, but come on man

I was asking because his face shape looks weird as fuck. Like, how many people have you seen with those features in real life?

Good news: It is photoshopped.
Bad news: The original isn't much better.

DAMN SON

We've had some random nigger from God knows where pretending to be President for 8 years now. Beat that

Nobody, because it is photoshopped.

Just going to take a second to appreciate the fact that a liberal subconsciously equivocated feminism to something as trivial as no ac

Oh, alright, thanks. But who is he anyway? Why is he known other than for looking like one of those little troll dolls from 20 years ago?

No, it's embarrassing. I didn't vote for this faggot. He's a pretty boy who won because of daddy's hyper-liberal reputation. I mean this guy is a drama teacher. I'm sure other world leaders laugh at what a feminine faggot he is. We need a manly man to be president, not a feminist cuck.

>Why is he known other than for looking like one of those little troll dolls from 20 years ago?

That is what he is know for

forbes.com/sites/kevinunderhill/2010/10/06/illiterate-clown-elected-to-congress/#3075d6724b36
well he's not president, but he is an illiterate clown

Wasn't he a pro boxer or some shit though?

Yea thats why i try not to talk to much shit.

That's been around for fucking years and years. Literally nothing changed.

Blame the CBC. That state run propaganda network needs to be shut the fuck down.

Is this real?

My sides

>huehuehueBRBR
Yes, actually our current president was literally a clown before being elected. Literally. Better that Turdboy here though

HE'S A LOOOOSER SHE SAID

While that picture is photoshopped, the real one, scarily enough, isn't very different

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but he doesn't look like he could stand much on a ring. But then again I haven't seen him box, so I don't know about his technique

He wasnt replying to the real one. Every picture that is photoshopped must have had a real one. I dont know why you even posted this.

us maritimers voted trudeau because steven harper didnt care about us and now trudeau doesnt even give us jobs or money or better healthcare either

You plebs still don't understand that Justin is a hero. He is fake opposition ridiculing the left by doing this the right is raising.

>If you kill your enemies they win

Because you need to win them over in politics not kill them.

it is... as s canadian i feel demoralized

Who is that red head on the left? Would impregnate.

Dear God

He's got a glass jaw, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9iWD160Ccg

It's Gary Johnson in a wig

I don't even like talking to other Canadians when I travel, and you can always tell because it's only faggoty leafs that keep a leaf flag on their baggage so everybody can tell they're a fucking leaf.

I never really understood how guys could her hard ons for this kind of rape

He's literally been on CNN, don't you know the fact of the alt-right when you see it?

What is this map suppose to be?

ohoho

ok kek

Damn, nigga talks like a child and at least in that vid doesn't box for shit

it's fake

it's about power

I'm not American nor do I watch any news, be it MSM or alt media. Only get a few news here, really. So no, I don't know who he is.

>tfw you're fucking retarded, your president is fucking retarded, your media is fucking retarded and all this shit goona collapse soon

We basically had Merkel-light for 12 years. It's the one instance we are thankful the president mostly deals with foreign policy due to previous government signing off presidential powers away to make for more corrupt parliament.

JUST

China's last emperor was 2 years old and he was still more competent than Truedau

South Korea's crazy cultist Prime Minister is still worse.

we don't put leafs on our bags so people can tell we're leafs. It's so people won't think we're Americans.

Do people really listen to him and think he's doing anything but acting -and horribly? What a scummy piece of shit. He literally reminds me of some wannabe PUA. Women actually must be dumb if they think this guy is legit.

>putting flags in things so people know where you're from so you can be self righteous about it
Are Canadians the new Americans?

Are you a BBC?

Nah, the leafs have seen nothing.

Let me tell about the guy who showed Hungarians why you shouldn't give your country into the hands of a liberal clown:

>1918 October
>Austra-Hungary collapses
>Social-democrat (((revolution)))
>Mihály Károlyi (pic related) chosen as the leader of the nation
>despite the looks, he was actually a descendant of a very old noble family

>He refused to state that Hungary wasn't regarded as a country dragged into a war by Austria, but as a country responsible for it
>His nominated Defence Minister, Béla Linder actually said "I don't want to see soldiers anymore", and disarmed all the soldiers coming back from the Italian and Russian fronts
>He allowed the entente to occupy the southern third of the country in exchange for participating at the Belgrade peace conference
>At the conference, he met the entente leaders in casual clothes (he was even called a jew here by one of the French generals)
>Transylvanian Hungarians pleaded to him for help, but he refused to send troops.
>When the Romanians held the declaration of Transylvania's seizure in Gyulafehérvár (Alba Iulia), he OFFERED THEM FREE TRAINS there.
>When the entente demanded the southeastern half of the country for continued peace talks, he resigned and gave the power to the communist party.

>tfw your country is so shit even North Korea is bantzing you

A totalitarian dictatorship is shitposting on social media. What a time to be alive.