Is it pointless to become /fit/ in most cases?

Is it pointless to become /fit/ in most cases?

I work in an office 9 to 5 and girls like me for my personality, a muscular body would only attract vapid whores focused on looks.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_the_Younger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't need to look like superman, but it's always good to be semi in shape 2 - 3 times a week workout

I think you think too much.

Its probably gonna be illegal soon to own big arms in your country anyways, why bother.

He wouldn't look like such a faggot if he had a better haircut, a beard, and didn't have an ear piercing

if you dont want her to start fucking some tyrone you should at least be semi fit

I'm working out mostly to be healthier.

Its never pointless to be in shape.

>he wouldn't look like such a faggot if he looked more like a bear

come out of that closet, kiddo.

Your fitness of your body reflects the fitness of your mind

THIS

Strength is the bread, wisdom is the butter

Better to have both instead of being without the other

>Blue Pilled faggot thinks health is about attracting holes

No you daft cunt. You don't work for women, you don't learn for women, you don't life for women. Anything you do you do for yourself and being in shape is your duty as a man.

Simply train strenght, you allways need strenght, especially when shit goes down. Strenght>looks everytime

bodybuilding seems like a low class hobby.

Fitness is okay if you aim to reduce body fat percentage and moderately improve strenght. Those who spend more time at the job than at their home and shrink their balls with steroids until they have heart attacks in their early 20s need to kill themselves.

aside from cardio-muscular, and light weight training for bone strength, there is no health benefit for getting buff.

but when you eventually stop, if you're with a girl she'll always be disappointed.

>a muscular body would only attract vapid whores focused on looks

>being this retarded

By this rationale, you should find fat women attractive, OP. I mean, it's all about personality, right?

But you don't do you?

>implying being muscular attracts women

>lifting heavy things and putting them back down makes you healthy

tip top kekkity kekerroo

Get super muscular and wear slimming clothes. Then lift things that you look like you shouldn't be able to.

being fit and being /fit/ are two different things

achieving the baseline healthy physical state of a human body that has to move to survive should be the goal of everyone, and it can be done with just a few hours of cardio or calisthenics a week

becoming a grotesquely bloated musclebeast just to match the (insane and repulsive) standards of modern male "beauty" is as depraved as engaging in any other type of pop culture

There will come a day when you must lift a heavy thing

If you haven't maintained a routine of lifting heavy things you'll be like "I can't lift that"

And if there's anyone nearby they will hear this, and at the most fundamental level of their instinctive mental being they will irrevocably cease to respect you, they will always subconsciously think of you as the guy who couldn't lift the thing

like say it was your boss, and he was looking at people for promotion, and he was like "Hmm, this is user, he did good offices this past while, he turned quarterlies and so on and so forth, he's a nice guy, he's good at his job" but right down at the root of his emotional self there's a little voice screaming HE COULDN'T LIFT THE THING HE COULDN'T LIFT IT and you won't get the promotion

That's how it works

It's not about attracting girls, it's about self improvement

>I work in an office 9 to 5 and girls like me for my personality, a muscular body would only attract vapid whores focused on looks.

It's all about personality, ladies. Form an orderly queue. Why should I be under any pressure to make an effort? Let me tell you some jokes from my animes.

Yes you are correct. Only get fit for yourself, never for a cunt.

i only work out 1 or 2 times a week, dont have a very active life to be far to be fairly in shape
doesnt really matter if you have muscles unless you want a skank of a gf with tits falser than an alex jones conspiracy theory

You should be able to hold your own in a fight at least until you're 45 or 50. That level of fit. And be in a normal weight range for your height.

I want to look good naked honestly

isn't that just insecurity though

would Tony Soprano need to get ripped to feel secure?

you're changing the dynamic of the male-female relationship to one where the man has to be the "thing to be selected" on the floor of the meat market, instead of vice versa

Get ripped, like your pic is pretty pointless.
You get /fit/ to not die shitting your bed because you were lazy and stupid.

Good one, brit.

eat clen, tren hard

My office has a gym and I work out there 2 hours/day.

Checkmate fatass

men and women are different. men are meant to select for looks, not women.

Also read "As a man thinketh"

Most redpilled short read you will find online.

Thank me later, brehs

Take notes from sweden

>I work in an office 9 to 5 and girls like me for my personality, a muscular body would only attract vapid whores focused on looks.

Your body is your temple. Take care of it, and it will provide you with good positive energy. Exercising is not only good for your mind, but it has it's health benefits, including an increased level of testosterone.

Stop being a lazy cunt and do some push-ups.

self-improvement only makes you feel good because you are increasing your fitness, which tricks your mind into believing you are more suited to attracting a mate

there is no biological imperative for self-improvement beyond survival and reproduction

if you say that you are not following a biological urge, then self-improvement is simply another form of hedonism

>self improvement

Biggest bluepilled load of horseshit ever.

>hurr if you want to attract girls you need to hit the gym and lift bro, bitches love muscles dude bro duuude bud!
>D-DONT DO IT FOR PUSSY THO DO IT FOR YASELF

>lifting for girls
shiggy diggy bro

>Form an orderly queue.

fucking LOST IT. thx mohamad. i needed a good laugh this morning.

I'm too autistic to actually find a girlfriend so my other motivations for working out are just being able to do more physically.

You should still work out. I work out 4/5 times a week. It helps. Plus, you do it for reasons other than girls.

>why strive for anything in life

getting /fit/ is for your own benefit.

you feel better, you are more physically capable, it will help protect your body from the wear and tear of office life, more hobbies will open up to you. Hiking, rock climbing, etc.

It helps to teach yourself discipline.

If you live your life thinking only about what girls will think about it, you are a sad man.

Is there such a thing as /fit/ inflation? I mean general value of male fitness decreasing as it becomes an expected standard.

If you like it, do it.

Strength = looks until you get over a certain point of bulking anyways.

I am training for the bitches. /fit/ body increases your market value

>becoming /fit/ for whores

Bluepilled as fuck.
Your body is your temple. You must treat it very well.

>you're changing the dynamic of the male-female relationship to one where the man has to be the "thing to be selected" on the floor of the meat market, instead of vice versa

>men
>lifting for women

Lmao, this fucking guy...

Also, comparing real life to a TV show shows how backwards your mind is. Go outside and interact with something other than the internet and TV for a little bit.

Wow dude, you sound like Jeb!

An absolute mess.

What a shame.

>it's a leaf

Of course.

Only if you're talking about chasing sloots. At any rate, it's not a zero-sum game. A hot body is a hot body.

But fitness has inherent value you unwashed gypsy.

Self-improvement is never a bad thing

You've never spoken to a woman in your life. And you sound fat.

People seek out partners who appeal to them; if you're an attractive, fit person who takes good care of themselves, it makes perfect sense that you'd seek that out in a mate, if only because it shows evidence of shared interests.

Women care about looks for the same reason men do. It's amazing how the shut-ins in here complain constantly about women having sex without understanding the basis of sexual attraction. Would you be happy going through the rest of your life married to an obese woman? No. It's the same fucking thing for women when it comes to men.

Fat NEETs on here need to sort their shit out. Bottom line. Women don't find mantits attractive.

>pic related: implying a chick that puts this much effort in is going to give you the time of day if you're three stones overweight and look like a slob

If you want the rewards, you got to put the effort in

>there is no biological imperative for self-improvement beyond survival and reproduction

Okay. Moving past the 9th grade understanding of biology, and moving away from just the dick and balls, humans have quite a few needs / wants in order to be content, fulfilled, and happy. Self improvement is basically the top half of the pyramid.

Of course it is

Work hard to look fit just to watch all those muscles atrophy from cancer and the ultimately turn to dust

Stupid desu

Run for your heart

>I lift for myself

You're not fooling anybody, not even yourself. Everything men have done throughout history was done with the sole purpose of attracting women. Possible exceptions include masturbation and tabletop RPGs, but those are only done to forget about women.

(You)

You're gonna die in the happening weak fag. Mohamed is gonna rape you in the butt and you will be too weak to stop him.

It might be acceptable if you lived in a first world country that respected your right to defend your life with lethal force, but unfortunately you live in a nanny state.

When have you ever heard a woman saying, to a man of normal weight, "you should start lifting" or anything like that? Probably never. You hear it all the time from men though. Men care more about your gains than women.

Also, women tend to find heavy musculature as gross as we find sinewy bodybuilder women with massive clits.

Becoming fit in the real sense (not /fit/) has obvious personal benefits. The athletic body, which just happens to be the most desirable body type for women, is a happy side effect.

i'm not fat. but i do know my facebook is filled with Joey Average men with 7-8 out of 10 women, many engaged or married, who have clearly never lifted a dumb bell in their lives

the idea that you have to essentially be an amateur athlete to simply be a normal adult male, is ridiculous, and setting yourself up for disappointment if you have hopes of retaining a girl for more than a one night stand

>"Its probably gonna be illegal soon to own big arms in your country anyways"

>is it pointless to become the best you can be in every aspect including physical?
>is it pointless to care about your health?

Captcha: sold Huxley

Lol poland is so right
Wow i pressed 305! Who gives a shit.

Lifting for work like playing football makes sense

Yeah I don't get it, should be common sense. Guys don't get together and talk about skinny or fat bitches, don't assume women are just on some higher emotional plane and looks don't matter.
If you're ever somewhere and a fire alarm goes off see how giddy the girls start acting when fireman show up.

You don't NEED to lift but being in good physical shape increases the size of the pool from which you can choose a mate.

>rationalizing your habit of eating doritos and mountain dew on a regular basis

>Everything men have done throughout history was done with the sole purpose of attracting women

You're either a woman, or a virgin.

>fit person who takes good care of themselves, it makes perfect sense that you'd seek that out in a mate
You're discrediting /fit/'s high test meme here.

>women
>putting effort into looks
Let's not kid eachother friendo
All women have to do is get their genetic lottery ticket and not get fat, if they fuck up one of those they can't recuperate
that's all

You just have to be In shape dude going over that like in your pic is pointless unless your a bodybuilder dude that makes money

Let these 2000 year old words be your guide

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Don't be retarded. A fit body has more benefits than just opening doors to fuck dumb sloots

You can only build muscle until you're 25

After that you need roids to get swole and that will cut your life expectancy by 20 years so its flat out stupid.

Unless youre rich like Arnold and can afford a team of doctors roiding you up safely so it doesnt affect your health that much.

I went into cocoon mode for about a year after university, go to just above otter mode and the difference in reactions from women was night and day.

What I learned is that women have next to no filter for perving on people. Men will try and avoid getting caught staring at a woman they find attractive; women will just stare. They're aspie as fuck.

>If you want the rewards, you got to put the effort in

Effort? What?

These girls just need to be told facts about atheism.

There are videos of her out there squatting in the Smith machine.

It's bad but actually squatting puts her above 50% of /fit/.

fat women objectively have worse personalities

when you get a girl who you hope to be long-term, you will get her in your amateur athlete state

are you willing to keep up your amateur athlete regime for the next 50 years, in order to keep a girl who may have selected you for the impersonal layer of muscle that anyone could get through simply moving their limbs repeatedly?

is that the "unique bond" you want? one that isn't unique, and is clearly not permanent?

Wow now thats science!
Smh

I can't imagine the maintenance of keeping a body like that. I don't want to eat 150 grams of protein a day and lift heavy ass shit for no reason. I mean, it's fascinating what the human body can be but it serves little purpose for someone like me.

kek, who wrote this?

>PUA cucks think lifting heavy objects alone in a gym is the ultimate self improvement
Blue pilled as fuck

K bro, you stay weak and plebeian. You're better off spending that extra hour a day on video games and shitposting anyway.

Beards are degenerate af.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_the_Younger

Beards and receeding hairlines are the calling cards of the Nu-Male.

A lot of the time they even lift, but only work chest + arms.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
/thread

Are you stongk? Me for stongk 2

My body is a Temple of Doom.

>You don't need to look like superman
yeah but you'll feel great if you do.

>I can't imagine the maintenance of keeping a body like that.
When people lift, their gains become their life. Young men without hobbies or interests...

Progressive overload and 3 full body workouts a week will keep you jacked after 25 no problem. You'll become stronger and look better.

If you want to be a shredded bodybuilder you'll need drugs. Much rather be pic related personally.

user don't worry about looking like a vapid body builder.
Your first year of working out you would just look like less of a dumpy mess.
You also don't have to bulk big to /fit/

>CANT GROW A BEARD
OK WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU CHILD

This. Being out of shape is absolutely degenerate. Sorry but if you can't even deadlift 100 kg, I can't count you as a man.

And neither would any valuable young woman out there.

tbf he does need a haircut.