>le Asians are our allies
>le Asians assimilate
>white girls suck I only date asian girls

reddit.com/r/aznidentity

here is what chinks living in your country really think of you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNkT9CJclD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lel that because Asians are far superior to whites you cuck. I wish we would've let the japanese control Asia and the world. Things would be better that way.

Don't lump every asian with chinks pls.

At least flip immigrants are docile enough. Just don't ask me about the second generation ones

typical American

Anti-white destroyed of europeans

I hope Russia nukes you

deport asians, import more muslims and africans

destroy the west

>docile

fuck off cuck you're just as bad as these chink roaches that infest the west

That's not what you guys told me last time I went there for a vacation lmao

They are pretty good workers and people.

I always go to /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas when in need of a quick laugh. Those subreddits are Elliot Rodgers breeding grounds.

most alt-righters don't like asians because they "assimilate" (they don't), they like them because they have a solid racial identity and are not letting their countries be overrun with immigrants. if you support nationalism in your own country it's only natural you'd support it in others

Funny that we assimilate to any countries we go to and not force our traditions to whities like you.

On some immigrants I see some Bisaya vs Tagalog rivalry. Makes me laugh at times.
>Bisayafags say fagalogs
>Tagalogs say bisaya are just flip niggers

Forgot image

I can explain that. Its like in the USA
Tagalog = NYC, Cali = liberal
Bisaya = South = Conservative

Forgot image

Hey I just wanna be your friend :^( don't be mean senpai

we no rike eternar angro

would gladly accept more: japanese and filipinos

Another WE-culture.

Good luck with that. We're here to stay, and we've got more coming. Deal with it.

>you guys told me
we don't operate under a single mind link chink roaches

alt rights love asians mass migrating too their countries
"alt-righters" are such hopeless pussified cum guzzling faggot's that are afraid of being racist, that's what their whole ideology is based upon.. what's good for white people without being raycist

We must keep the asian invaders out of our territory, America has brainwashed white people with their crackpot melting pot theory and now whites are just handing over their land without putting up any fight

I don't give a fuck what you have to say, this thread is for white people senpai

Back to you faggot
>Fuck off people who respect the culture of the nation they are immigrating or working
>Accept with full arms people who wants your cities blown up to pieces, enforce Sharia and take gibbs to your government
Wew

>he mad because his government gives out citizenship to anyone willing and decent enough
>All he does is to shitpost while jacking off on traps

Everyone knows you're country is like Australia only irrelevant

>waaaaahh
I thought you white people were supposed to be some sort of intelligent master race. Instead you just cry and cry. Too funny.

imo asians aren't intrinsically inferior. it just sucks that we have to import thousands of literal communists who've had the creative impulse/capacity for independent thought destroyed over 70 years of great reap forwarr

sucking china's dick and equating all asians with unfeeling chinese worker units is the single most racist thing an SJW can do

when my "cheap chinese" product is corrected to "asian-made," i want to deport the white who said it

thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNkT9CJclD4

the brown girl and the non-fat host are americanized filipinos

Yup. There are no 'bro tier' immigrants. When their numbers are sufficient, they will start with demands for special treatment.
That board does read like a chinky pol though, weird.

>mfw we overwork them so hard the locals have to raise their kids almost completely, they become 100% serb

it's like the lost generation but more insidious

As a proud Asian manlet, I can say this shit is maximum cringe.

>Move to country
>Set up churches
>Do weird culty shit with children

Find any flip on Instagram or Facebook and they inevitably have pictures of children involved in their church activities. They are a race of pedophiles.

Seconded, second gen gook here. The compensation levels are higher than Sup Forums which is really saying something.

you can work for your own god dam county cunt

you will be healthier & happier living with your own fucking kind

seriously niggers look at that subleddit every single fucking thread is about "Evil things the White man has done", "This one time We got the upperhand and fucked over white man", "Look at this white women I take her from White man Ooga booga"

It's the largest most active asian sub on reddit

that should tell you something senpai

there are only two types of asian immigrants

Invaders
and
Cuckolds

This is my country now and I do live among my own kind. You're just whiny trash.

>This is my country now and I do live among my own kind.

m8 I'll fite you for that land 1v1 me right now you piss skin faggot

Sure you will. Wait, I bet you'll just cry on the internet some more.

Me too, me too...

Do you really think that was an American you replied to?

Yes

Americans are ant-white mongrels

Working for old people and stealing their shekels. You're all the same.

This, kind of

Muslims yes, but Africans no