Sorry Drug fags, Sup Forums is a sober board, you may want to try reddit instead

Off my board drug niggers, you aren't white.

>Putting the response to the left.
These ain't your gook comics, leaf.

They are general statements, druggie.

Is your pic supposed to show how hard it is to photoshop while overdosing on LSD?

>Starting a conversation with "On the contrary"
I'm guessing English is not your first language.

>not recognizing fucking quentin
>>>r/the_donald

Which "drugs"? What do you consider a drug? Something the government told you you couldn't have? Like heroin is a drug in your book but caffeine is okay? What about cough medicine? Tylenol? Are you some idiot with the mind of a child who has to be told what's good and what's bad by your political masters?

>tfw being shamed by a redditfriend.

fucking Quentin was a fucking joke that you are to immature to appreciate.

If you read the comic, it says recreational drugs. obviously drinking coffee isn't the same as slamming meth.

lol this is politically incorrect you fuckwit. drugs are fine you idiot shitwit

Spoken like a true normie reddit fag.

Coffee is never recreational? Nobody drinks coffee because it "picks them up" in the morning? This is the philosophy of someone who destroys others civil liberties because of their beliefs. Where did the founding fathers, through explicit act or legislative intent, say that Americans are prohibited from taking something psychoactive? They didn't it, was a bunch of prohibitionist women in the early twentieth century who pushed this garbage. Congratulations on channeling long dead middle aged women, stud.

I can't believe it.
>A leaf
>Being correct

I agree with OP. Drugs are degenerate. They turn people into fat slobs of lazy shit doin nothing much going "weed lmao" all day.

nigger

"Muh founding fathers said it was okay" go die in a gutter then you reprobate nigger.

How are you any better than some asshole sjw? Telling other people how to live based on what you think? Can you really not see the damage to the country the drug war has caused? Are you just a sad pathetic idiot virtue signaling about drugs on Sup Forums.

JUNKIE DEGENERATES GET OUT

unless you become part of the system

>t. drug dealer

Stay in Canada, you don't deserve a bill of rights you would just immediately give your rights to the state so the can think for you and tell you right from wrong. Nobody ever died in the gutter from smoking a joint you fucking idiot you argument has no merit beyond how you FEEL about things.

You sound like some fat slag who fucks 4 different guys a week saying " Don't judge me"

I have no sympathy for addicts, they made their bed and they deserve the consequences.

Waste of digits senpai

I belive drugs mostly are a consequence of poverty and a total ban only makes thing worse.

However, personally I stopped smoking weed and keep drinking at a minimum, for my own mental and physical health.

>senpai

my christmas wish is for hiroshima to get rid of the damn filters. I have to stop myself from saying "yeah that's right senpai" and then having to fabricate an explanation.

Weed is so good for you guys, except the social anxiety, brain cell damage, schizophrenia, lethargic tendencies and over all degenerate culture, keep smoking the weed see how far it gets you.

What about alcohol, or other forms of escapism?
Just curious.
Not for nothing but I have a MSc in Ecology, mostly focused on botanical sciences. Tried weed like 5 times, hate it, but I brew my own beer.

>a consequence of poverty

perhaps, but they are also a consequence of freedom. rich, young, unemployed, unambitious, whatever; if you are not obligated to please some group of people, doing safe drugs has a certain appeal.

>Purely selfish act
What if I share drugs with my friends?

Even worse

Drugs are but a substance, inherently neither good nor bad. It is people that make it so. Objectively, drugs are as good or bad as a gun. So go ahead and tell me about the weed that smoked you and the spoon that made you fat. We are all but men, and we have no natural right to dictate what another man puts into his nervous system.

Some people cant handle the ride that is hard drugs, and we are better off without them.

Yeah that's why I belive a ban only makes thing worse, there's still decent people out there doing drugs recreationally but there's the heavy addicts that are the problem for society and they tend to be more in poorer areas.

But it is not selfish!

T. moral relativity fag.

I agree. I was a Sup Forumstard for a few years and ive been here for the last few years. Looking back its funny because it lines up almost perfectly with when i quit drinking alcohol

Wrong.
I simply dont believe that I, as a human, should dictate what other people do with their mind and chemicals. I dont believe that anyone has that right. And i sure as fuck dont believe my tax dollars should go to food and housing for nonviolent drug offenders.

By what divine right do you claim dominion over another mans conciousness?

Well come on faggot OP you started the thread. Fight me you little bitch.

Bumping so i can bend you over a logic barrel and fuck your mental boipucci

Fine. Fuck you. Bitch made motherfucker cant into freedom. Figures, coming from A FUCKING LEAF

Americans love the freedom to act like niggers.

Such an excellent rebuttal. You refuted all of my points and I have seen the error of my ways. Oh wise and noble leaf.

Not really, i hope you die in a fire OP.

I've already rebutted this you nigger.

I will rake fuck the shit out of you.

t. Butt hurt druggie scum, who shame their family and their ancestors.

how can you have personal responsibility if the govt deems what you can and cannot do includes what you put into your body?

Doesn't that mean the govt is responsible for what you consume?

Are you some kind of nanny state faggot? You actually sound like a fucktard big govt liberal.

Can you even form a cohesive argument?
Ill say it again for the idiot in the room.

What gives you the divine right to tell others what to do with their sensory perception?

How about taking pride in your race instead of advocating drug use and other debauchery.

Im not advocating anything but personal responsibility. Like i said hard drugs are a hell of a ride. Not everyone can handle it. We are better off without them.

>tfw you end up doing lines in a toilet at a party with a friend of your buddy's girlfriend, you're just talking about random shit and she suddenly grabs your dick and shoves her tongue in your mouth

I feel sorry for you lads. Another weekend spent posting on here again, yes?

We should legalize ALL drugs, but not have any welfare. There are no flaws with this plan.

Hate to say it, but I agree with leaf OP.
Drugs are degenerate, and a main cause if why the west is sinking.
Improve yourself.

No.

There's a difference between a pothead/druggie/alcoholic and someone who uses it occasionally without getting too fucked.

I think alcoholism is degenerate, and I have a dislike towards drug addicts and potheads. But at the end of the day, I still enjoy a drink on the weekend or an event, and I don't mind a few smokes of green during the week nights.

Hahahah wow a slut touched your peepee.

wtf I love drugs now.

I like how the hardline straight edgers of Sup Forums leverage their sobriety into amazing feats of productivity such as staying in posting Trump memes while all their peers are out partying and getting TF2 achievements.

>in my mouth on a Saturday night: a hot chick's tongue
>in your mouth on a Saturday night: mom's tendies

Don't be mad.

leaffags out

You are acting like nobody else gets laid or done drugs, I have sought out every hedonistic pleasure there is, but in the end it wasn't enough, living a good moral life is the only way to find fulfillment.

hurrr i can do hard drugs like heroin and crack without getting addicted i'm so much better than anyone. anyone who gets addicted to crack and heroin are weak minded losers who should just die by darwinism
talk about an addict in denial LEL

>I have sought out every hedonistic pleasure there is, but in the end it wasn't enough, living a good moral life is the only way to find fulfillment.

Probably but that shit can wait until I'm 30.

I have at one point or another dabbled in everything except heroin. I had a penchant for heroic doses of hallucinogens. I was lucky enough to get out when i did. Ive lost friends to overdose, death and mental illness. No laws changed my line of thinking. No person telling me it was bad changed my mind. I bought the ticket, and rode the ride. I was lucky. Not everyone is. Harping on and on like you come from some morally superior position for having less experience in something just makes you a bossy cunt.

weeds not a drug, its good for you.

>Thinking mom's tendies in my mouth isn't better than a harpies tong
KEK ALERT

less experienced? last day i shot dope was sept 27. i was able to get out alive, but just cause i got addicted, just like you very well could have, means i should die? worlds better off without me? you said yourself you were lucky you didn't get addicted, you're the one with the feeling of moral superiority for having less experience in something than you think, check the mirror holmes.

Well, if youve stopped using needles things are on the up and up for you. Stay strong, and dont let it take you. You havent died yet, and that counts for something man. Would you have learned the stove was hot if you didnt touch it?

If you are a weak willed faggot (your a leaf,so you actually are) then yes

i thought we were arguing
thanks tho but don't keep doing hard drugs you can't do hard drugs forever and not get addicted
now that you have touched the stove, you know it's hot so don't touch it again

LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are they wearing headphones?

>mfw I'm stoned 90% of the time I browse Sup Forums but I never bring it up (until this post) because I don't consider it a badge of honor

f.a.m

I agree, senpai

Sorry m8, i been dealing with this canadian twat all thread long. Yeah i stick to beer and a little bit of weed now. Everybody has to grow up sometimes except the dead ones.

Thank you leaf.

Reminder to all you newfag plebbitors. /pol does not tolerate degeneracy

Drugs are gay.

true, but beer and wine are a part of traditional white culture.

>Drugs are bad!!

Why? Addiction is a hoax.

Hi I'm 12 and everything is a drug "argument"

You have a brain. Use it. Psychoactive mind altering substances that are for the sole purpose of getting high. Coffee and cigarettes notwithstanding

most of the people who made this country what it is grew marijuana to make rope, and they smoked it.

the sheer list of alcohol ordered for the congressional convention is staggering these guys were drunk the whole time.

keep thinking you're free when you can't grow a plant.

While I agree with the consequences part I do believe if someone desires to change their life they have the right to. I'm sober but was strung out on heroin for years and am now doing more good in the world than bad. Probably more so than a lot of my peers at this age.

wtf i like leaves now

I can do both

Nope.

Quentin is a huge stoner, he had a big bong in his room.

> WRONG

bruh mozart a lil bitch boy nomesayin, t.b.h that nigga's beats wack af and he aint even tour no more

I be on that wagner shit nomesayin, tristan be keepin da pimp hand strong wit dat bitch isolde

Shut up nigger.

>Drinks coffee to be alert
>Smokes a joint to be relaxed
Don't make exceptions for other substances if you are going to say all behavioral or physical modifiers are bad

>Argentina
> Relevant to any subject.

Not a argument
You are a fucking leaf therefore all your opinions are instantly invalid and gay

I understand rap is generally trash (yes some lyrics are "deep" and not just "bitches bluntz and henny maneeee"), but how can you truly understand the intent of an artist like Mozart without extensive cultural background research and general assumptions on his beliefs? It seems the idea of loiking classical music is a trend to enjoy old things, when really they just didn't include words because the setting he was being paid to produce music for was not appropriate for vocals

> Not taking a cold shower to stay alert.
> Not drinking a cup of earl grey to be relaxed.

I feel bad for you drug fags.

>but how can you truly understand the intent of an artist like Mozart without extensive cultural background research and general assumptions on his beliefs?

music in general, especially if there are few or no words, can stand alone. that should be true of art in general, but yeah, sometimes it helps to know things like the fact that Sylvia Plath actually did succeed in killing herself a week or two after The Bell Jar was published.

>Heh guys listen to my opinion, I'm of Germanic stock, 100% aryan.

But the leaf has a point, you aren't white.

No, I agree with you. There are better waya to "medicate" without using drugs. But the prior argument I was addressing was founded on inconsistencies in thought.

Now your just being childish and autistic
Kys

Well argued

I apologize, I was being childish towards my white Argie brothers, please forgive me.

Some serious low key jewops

>doesn't realize tea has caffeine
>doesn't know caffeine is a drug

you are a drug fag

sarcasm detected.

I think it actually goes both ways. somethinng as basic as music actually can stand alone, but it can be enlightening to know the background. You could spend years studying Mozart and the world he lived in and still not fully understand his motivation.

In a way I prefer to not know anything about an artist, musician, or writer before I experience their work, because it can skew my reaction and maybe even ruin something that otherwise I would have liked.

yes I am a shallow but intelligent person.