BRAVO TRUMP

BRAVO TRUMP

This is not even remotely related to Trump

Trump won't do jack shit except Tweet angrily. He's a paper tiger, and China is out to prove it.

Trump isn't in office yet, Obama spying on an economic friend is the reason for the capture of this vessel.

>unmanned, underwater
What? Did they evacuate a submarine and swim to the surface for some fucked up reason?

>BRAVO OBONGO

Unmanned submersible spy craft.

>a buoy

HOLY SHIT AMERIKKKA BTFO

NOOOOOOOOO

The US has submarine drones.

haha

Lol they captured a sonobuoy.

Gj China.

Wow, you aren't even lucid.

>this exists
>implying

What is Obama up to?

>Trump is president already
Public school education everybody

what's obama gonna do about it?

Cry and blame Russian Hackers

Apologize.

I am not even from US but this is Obama problem as Trump isn't in his chair yet.

>Trump sent China an oversized dildo

Wow of course drumpf lets this happen. He is going to ruin our country it's already starting NOT MY PRECEDENT

You think it wouldn't? It's almost trivial to make these days. Throw in a navigation system and some parameters and it's good to go.

Obama gave Iran 400 million, so what's he going to give China?

eh
I wanna say you tried
but no one does

Oh, that makes sense. I thought they parked their submarine underwater, went to the mainland to buy dinner or something and China stole their ride in the meanwhile.

Sorry, we only have a river here. The only time I see a submarine is when I take a shit in the bath tub.

The dick

This, they know anyone thats subservient to the jews is weak

Yeah, this is a huge black eye for the Trump administration and it will be up to Obama to clean up this mess. Where is our president btw?

This pisses me off, remember when Iran captured one of our sentinals on Obama's watch? Beast of Kandahar

Is China really wanting a dicking from us that bad?

its gonna be after today.

Its not a spycraft, nignog. Its an oceanographer

Equating it with a drone or spy plane is misleading. It's a glorified buoy