The biggest tourist attraction in Pooland is a nazi death camp

>the biggest tourist attraction in Pooland is a nazi death camp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wieliczka_Salt_Mine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>biggest tourist attraction in Shitaly is a sinking, overpriced ghetto island.

>3rd most visited country in the world
>highest number of UNESCO sites
you literally cannot counter-meme us on this
just give up, faggot

yeah, just pray that the next earthquake doesn't waste your precious meme sites.

>it's a germany never experienced a natural disaster in over 2 millennia episode
holy shit, talk about countries without history

>talk about countries without history

>earthquakes are italian history

nice country you got there family.

Damn Hans, that's fucked up

PS: congratz about the bronze medal shitaly

>>earthquakes are italian history
part of it :)

That's correct. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Jews flutter there and to other (((death camps))) on a daily basis, leaving tons of shekels behind. Their appreciation for fake history is really profitable.

>poland outjewing the jews
smart

>auschwitz
>salt mine
kek

WE

I bet 18-25 yo jews go and even cry there as if they were held prisoners at some point

WE
are literally what I just said.
Kys faggot.

Calm down Guido we are just laughing WITH you

It was just a tank depot. The gaschambers were showers for blonde, blue eyed German tank crews. I swear. It's a plot to get the poles more shekels.

They actually do and in the most retarded places, too. You'd expect them to do that in ghettos or camps, but no. There's a museum at the Radegast station in my city. It's literally just a train station that used to load up kikes to be deported somewhere else, but these crazy foreskin choppers act as if they were literally inhaling the fumes of what's left of their ancestors the moment they get there.

In fact the biggest tourist attraction in Poland is a turist atraction.

Apologies, I'm just never sure what to think when I check your flag.

Incidentally that salt mine is pretty awesome. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wieliczka_Salt_Mine

>mfw they would not even cry at their folksmen dying abroad but will cry for great great great uncle Shlomo, never seen by anyone.

Someone give me the Hans turn the oven meme

I'm from Argentina, uncle

That and passing out from explosion fumes in the Gotthard. Otherwise there is nothing else interesting.