Weird encounter

Ok I don't know if anyone is intrested or will believe me but I have a story of what my father experienced when he was in mexico and had a weird encounter. Cont->

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4eJZz
i.imgur.com/442vQXs.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR GOT KEKED IN THE ASS

POO POO POO POO

DOING POOPOOS ON U

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so the story starts when my father is like 27-28 and he is traveling in bulgaria, he is having dinner with his friends in a village and there is an old man who wants to speak to him but his friends tell him not to listen to the old man that he is the village idiot. But my father wants to hear what he has to say so he lets them translate for him. The old man says that when my father is traveling in a couple of years someone will come to him and give him a message. cont->

good shitpost right there straya

A couple of years later when he is traveling in mexico he is on a bus going to someplace I'm not sure (by this point he had forgotten about the old man) anyways he feels really weird like someone is watching him and he looks around but sees no one just mexicans sleeping and talking whatever. so this goes on for a couple of more minutes until someone comes to him and says "iv'e been sitting at the back of the bus and sending out my "energies" to see whom I was going to give the message to" he didn't really say energies but some such thing cont->

So he sits beside my father and he starts to feel really weird almost like he is "floating" on his seat and they begin to speak and he talks to my father for several hours about life the universe everything imaginable the sad thing is my father doesnt remember much at all but some things he remembers him saying are that the poles will shift the north pole will be south so since iv'e been seeing these antartcica posts I am thinking maybe thats whats happening down there anyways he said alot of other things like we are all part of the universe that basically we are just "god" having an experience on earth. He also said that the earth will have its axis shifted and that alot of catastrophies such as all these earthquakes happening now would happen. Mind you this is in the 80s he is telling my father this. Connt->

Kek blesses your posts.

Most don't realize, but there are crazy things going on in Mexico (spiritually, at least), it's like the Tibet of the West

Interested

My father says he said many weird things that didnt make sence like "we are just a cell in a flower on another planet. And other shit like something about the cat that jumps over the moon. He also told him "the key is yawhe" all of this doesn't make sence to me but I know my father wouln't lie to me so im sure he experienced all of this. After they had talked it was pitch black and night at this point he just said to the bus driver we can stop here and just went straight out into the dark. maybe you guys can help me wityh some of this and if you have any questions ask them I dont remember everything he said but ill try my best.

Oh btw my father said this man was an american and that he looked just like a normal guy what fucks me up is that the old bulgarian man somehow knew that years later someone would come speak to him about this. I have convinced my father to go to a hypnotist to see if he can get something out of this I will probably make a new thread when that happens if people are intrested.

Have your father write his story out and then share it with us. I'm very interested and would love to interpreter this, but I'm just not getting enough information from your story to really get anything significant.

Although what he is saying is very much aligned with hinduism: the universe just experiencing itself (aka God)

I will probably do this once he goes to the hypnotist but he does not remember much at all which I cannot believe if something like this happened to me I would write that shit down. But it's all in peices what he tells me I hope that kek makes him rermember.

We're living in crazy times user. Consciousness is evolving to the next level. Some say we're living in a simulation as minds within the mind of God.

>drunk fucker talks shit to your dad one night
>goes home
>shits all over the floor and jacks off
>laughing to himself and passes out
>20 years later shitpost actually came true

its called a coincidence u fuckass

there are 60 billion people on this planet, everyone talks shit, by random chance itll be true but itss still just a shitpost

not magic dumass

Yes he told my father exactly that Consciousness is evolving and that something similar happened in the 60s with the hippie movement but that it was not on the same level that consciousness will keep on evolving and my father also said that he thinks he will experience ww 3 in his lifetime.

Flowers often appear when visiting the transcendent world. Did he mention anything about hexagons?
We're starting to really notice the power of synchronicity. One case that always fascinates me is that of Victor Brauner; surrealist painter who could predict one of his eyes would be gouged out (the painting was made in 1931, 7 years before the terrible accident).

Hey man im not talking about magic here but if you don't believe there is good and evil forces in this world I don't know what to tell you the bible foresaw what is happening now and im preparing for the apocolypse but the apocolypse just means begining something anew the world is fucked and this monetary system is screwing people there will be an awakening and something new will rise from the ashes. It's not long till the economy crashes and our comfortable lives will be no more

>

No he did not mention anything like that but he does not have a good memory of it. I am excited to see what he remembers when he goes to the hypnotist.

You are truly retarded, Swedecuck.

Keep your eyes open for the future we live in exciting times my friend this is something you will experience same as me.

That is probably true

But atleast im white Tyrone

dont worry swede bro there have been shills on this board all week we got on fox news again.

This is the last beacon of hope on the internet I hope to god they don't deem pol antisemitic now with these new laws passed and simply remove this board I don't know what I would do.

we do have 8 7 xyz and many more to go to

I am just afraid (((they))) will find a way.

Search Nassim Harramein Tetragrammaton on YouTube. Lengthy, about an hour out of an 8hr presentation, but worth it and extremely relevant to what your father experienced. Talks about unified theory and the Tetragrammaton video specifically speaks about YHWH.

Yahew is Hebrew for God.

He also builds a lot of theory from Einstein's earlier theories. Earlier this week I read that Einstein also had a theory that the thin layer of Earth's crust, right under our feet, is capable of shifting as a whole.

>
I will check that out thank you.

You will... receive a message in the future

Its achmed telling you the message of Islam

I just remembered something he talked to my father about us vibrating at different frequencies and that my father should trust his intuition more than anything.

I saw that when I decided to look into sacred geometry and afterwards I was hooked and started watching more of his interviews and his TED talk. I don't know how much is true of what he says but a lot of it seems logical. I firmly believe in Unified theory now and I also firmly believe this world is on the cusp of a Grand event. With at the stuff happening at the South Pole being linked to biblical matters like the Pop me and Mecca it's like puzzle piece are falling in place and I wouldn't have seen it without first hearing Nassims ideas. I believe the Ark of the covenant is real, I believe world leaders have been in secret wars over biblical items for centuries, and I believe it's strongly connected to Antarctica and the pyramids around the world.

Sorry for errors, on mobile at work.

I believe you because I think about the exact same thing and my father have also talked to me about this that Hitler was searching for items from norse myhology even and also the ark etc and he has said that he believes the vatican hold the spear that pierced jesus on the cross

and It's scary with what they are doing at CERN for example with this "god particle" and anti-matter intresting times indeed.

I also believe that the bible is nothing like it was before I just wonder how much they have changed over the centuries or how much they have removed.

Have you seen the Nazi maps labeled Asgard? Its insanity. The Nazis had some of the best minds the world's ever seen (intellectually speaking, I can't speak to their personalities) and I don't think they would dump so much money into a "fictional place" for no reason at all. They start up bases and started mapping out I think around 200000 miles of land in Antarctica. They even used plans to fly over and get footage with color film which was crazy expensive at the time. There's something more to our planet and I feel it will all be revealed soon enough. Many people believe the Ark was uncovered in Mecca and when they touched it lighting struck, a crane collapsed and over 100 people (I think?) We're killed. Along with a sandstorm. They tried to touch whatever it was they found again and many more died which was blamed on a stampede. What are they hiding? Why are they hiding it?

Ive been told the original Bible was in Latin and after it was "translated" they had massive book burnings of the original. Time and time again these people, global elite or whatever you may call them, have DESTROYED history so they could rewrite it in their own terms.

No I haven't seen those maps thats pretty fucking cool. And yes they are definitely hiding something and I hope it comes to light. Everything like this intrests me so much I want to absorb and find out the truth about the universe and our planet it is what drives me.

And about what they found in Mecca I think after the "stampede" they contacted the russians and they got it out to antarctica I dont think they can hide this much longer since people seem to be more informed than ever and no one trusts the govornment/ mainstream media.

Check this gallery out. All Antarctica related. imgur.com/a/4eJZz I'm glad you have the same feelings as I do. I want to do as much as I can and learn as much as I can about it. To me there's no greater goal currently. The quest for knowledge is amazing.

Yes it's even come to the point where I can't enjoy normal conversations anymore I just want to talk about this stuff whatever it may be history/the universe/ religion anything that can make me come closer to the "truth"

>The old man says that when my father is traveling in a couple of years someone will come to him and give him a message
This is such a specific thing to say that I can't believe it coming true could possibly be a coincidence.

It's unfortunate that we can only do so much through the internet, but the upside is that it is the greatest source of knowledge to ever exist, and everyone is able to contribute. As long as we keep researching, we will get closer to the truth. Don't forget to spread the knowledge to willing parties, that's the best strategy. I believe it's our duty to question everything we know, to find the real truth we need to talk it all in, the good and the bad.

That is what freaked my father out after it happened only then did he remember what the old bulgarian told him but he never got a chanse to talk to him again since he died a little bit later after that

I try to speak to my friends about this but they just think im a conspiracist and they don't really believe me but I have good friends since they don't care what I think they are still my friends regardless so I can talk about anything with them even if they dont believe me/agree they still listen

2spoopy8me

Yog-sothoth is the key, and the door... and the lock... and both sides of the wall

I wonder if the pyramids in egypt has something to do with the ones in antarctica

Bro your dad was on a fucking drug trip. He was high as fuck down in Mexico. Either somebody made him high or he did take something but didn't tell you.

Ofcourse I have asked him all this and told him he was just dreaming/ on drugs but he said no this really happened and he was on no drugs and I believe him, you would too if you knew him he has never ever lied to me.

semi related, so I don't believe in spooky shit and I'm doing business in remote mexico, I've seen three ufos flying low and slow as if they are searching for something, maybe something will happen? btw the ufos have three different lights that alter synchronization, red blue and green

What did they look like? Similar to this? i.imgur.com/442vQXs.jpg

Did you take any pictures or filmed them?
I bet u didn't.
Stop being useless.