Career in service

What are your thoughts on a career in the armed forces?

I'm considering joining the Canadian Armed Forces for either a period of 5 years or for a career. If I left after those 5 years it would be to join the RCMP or local police for something like SWAT.

Currently I'm in school for another year and a half for something that won't guarantee me steady work and by the time I graduate I'll be 26.

Honestly I'm just tired of feeling weak and useless and wouldn't mind getting into an organization that could allow me to move up the chain of command, learn survival skills, gain discipline and allow me further my education.

Any experiences in the Canadian military?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3017931/report-suggests-three-quarters-of-canadian-forces-personnel-are-overweight-obese/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A fucking leaf

globalnews.ca/news/3017931/report-suggests-three-quarters-of-canadian-forces-personnel-are-overweight-obese/

Would this mean training would be a lot more easier for someone who is actually /fit/? Or would they make it harder because of all the fatties?

My gott...And I was gonna join with the hopes of losing weight

>fighting for ZOG

removing kebabs is removing kebabs

Also there is currently a Canadian operation to support Palestinian authority in the middle east and train their soldiers

I bet all those Canadians fags in that pic would be offended if someone said the word CUNT in front of them.

I think we need to change our camo scheme. The whole digital forest green isn't quite suitable and outdated.

Have fun sitting around garrison because there's no money for training, or be sent to Africa on some overstretched bullshit """peacekeeping mission""". Seriously look up what happened in the 90's.
Also why the fuck would you join to serve a (((post national state))) with fucking weedman at the helm?

The CF is full of whiteknights, many would be offended by even casual racist jokes about killing muds. Disgraceful.

There might not be money in training but it's a secure job at least. If I went into police service after or got a law degree paid for i'd be set until I retired. And like I said, learning things like discipline are important to me. There's also opportunity, given the chance I'd love to learn how to fly a helicopter

I happen to like this country despite the current PM. Post-nation status will be revoked by 2020

I've thought about it but I don't feel like dying for some scheming merchants

If you do you NEED to start redpilling the military.

YOU NEED TO TELL THEM that their government is genociding their own people, in the name of an ideology they have been sent overeas to bleed and die fighting against.

We HAVE to wake up the military before it is "diversified" and used to genocide all remaining whites.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME

I'm joining too, once I finish my degree. I'm 20 ATM, starting school in Sept or May 2017, for CS. Then I'll be done by 2020 since I'm gonna do Summer Courses.

Probs gonna join for something in Intelligence or Law. Intelligence officer or Legal officer, maybe something else that fits that thing.

I want to do it to have a job but also to have the experience of being in the military, I think it'd be good for my life over all.

>Canada

Any positive sentiments I had of the Maple People have been tarnished by this board.

>given the chance I'd love to learn how to fly a helicopter

There is literally no chance this will happen unless you join to be a helo pilot.

would you ever admit in public that you follow the turner diaries, helter skelter, etc?

and at work???? i mean if you ever had a job that is.

>support Palestinian authority in the middle east and train their soldiers
you fucking cucks

>What are your thoughts on a career in the armed forces?

Go officer, but since you're posting here I will ASSUME you are too old to get into officer schools.

If you HAVE to get in as enlisted, try to get some credentials for some meme jobs (microbiologist's assistant, nurses's assistant etc etc) first so you get assigned the appropriate M.O and you basically become a public employee with a uniform. I assume it works the same way in all NATO countries.

Do not trust anything your recruiter tells you unless you get it in writing on your contract.

All and all getting into the army is ALWAYS a bad idea. But if you're that desperate or trying to get away from your life there is no better way.

shit, I forgot about

>Honestly I'm just tired of feeling weak and useless

The army WILL treat you like a retard for those 5 years. Unless you go officer, then only the enlisted will do that.

Most cucked job in existence.

I've never read either of those books, but I know what they are.

You don't have to follow any ideology to understand genocide and why it is WRONG.

Just tell them the truth. Just explain to them that diversity means NOTHING MORE than reducing the proportion of whites.

Explain to them that Canada will be under Shariah law by 2050. Those fuckers in the military hate the sandniggers more than we do.