Aleksandr (((Dugin)))

What does Sup Forums think of Putin's brain? Is he the real leader of Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AJ-3h6LhUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
reuters.com/article/us-finland-russia-informationattacks-idUSKCN12J197
mega.nz/#!15slWRiC!UKc__1xr2vCoSEXreNaj3hlXli3o0IMB9UHixJsdtmE
youtube.com/watch?v=0P5ut422gck
youtube.com/watch?v=3VjsefDGbiI
youtube.com/watch?v=iDnLMnhYr9M
youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=4AJ-3h6LhUk

The Fourth Political Theory was an interesting read, albeit a difficult one. I think some of his analyses on why liberal democracy is failing was spot on. The need for a fourth political theory is spot on, especially in regards to incorporating traditionalism.

Is he actually a Jew? I thought he'd previously been in some type of Slavic supremacist organization.

Glad to see an interesting thread actually

Thanks for video, can't wait to check it out

>Is he actually a Jew? I thought he'd previously been in some type of Slavic supremacist organization.

He practices kabbalah and is probably a crypto-communist.

BASED

How?

Godamnit. I had hope for Russia

Putin is entirely in the hands of (((Chabad Lubavitch))). Look it up.

In response to his calling for a Ukrainian genocide on OPs pic (real?), also a bump cause I'm interested in this thread

Yes, he basically wants another Holodomor.

>very influential for the Putin regime
>burgers unironically believe this

Why are you talking to yourself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Can you name me ONE thing in his 1997 book that hasn't come true?

Where are the Russian shills that are going to denounce him as a crazy crackpot, despite everything in book on geopolitics starting to happen.

>Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe. Kaliningrad oblast could be given back to Germany. The book uses the term a "Moscow-Berlin axis".
>United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe
>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible
>Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.
>Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism

The Foundations of Geopolitics happens to be katsap foreign policy.
Stay drunk, Fedor.

>dugin

Hopefully we can get a Ukrainian in here

He looks like fucking Rasputin

How's it going?

Correction: He >wants< to look like Rasputin.

(((He))) is directing Russian policy and you know it.

Does a very good orthodox reading of Heidegger.

Can you name one thing that IS in that book? You literally haven't read it.

And Heidegger was also a satanic pagan who slept with a Jewess.

I have. That wiki article summarises everything perfectly.

Get nuked, katsap.

Russia will sell the Kurils to Japan just like this guy wrote.

What's up? What's your take on Dugin? I'm curious

He calls for Russia to play up both the far left and far right of western nations in order ot make the west collapse.

This is a dead give away of his crypto-Jewishness. Jews play both sides and come out with double.

Dugin is literally shizo.

nah, this guy is a nut and nobody listens to him here
what next? zhirinovsky?
lmao

He is not Putin's "brain". He is just another political freak, like many others. They have no influence on the government, their only purpose is to divide and alienate nationalists and conservatives, preventing them from becoming an actual political force.

Isn't Finland getting ready for conflict with Russia

I wonder why? >Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast"

reuters.com/article/us-finland-russia-informationattacks-idUSKCN12J197

This is common sense for anyone that knows anything about geopolitics

Pseudo-intellectual. Nazi-Monarchist. Bourgeois idiot. Psychological cripple.

He's best summarised in a book called "Russian Fascism" by Stephen D. Shenfield:
mega.nz/#!15slWRiC!UKc__1xr2vCoSEXreNaj3hlXli3o0IMB9UHixJsdtmE

He's a satanic crypto-Jew, probably a Russian version of the Turkish Dönmeh.

Speaking of which he also pushes for Russians to race-mix with Finngolians, Turkroaches and chinks.

I understand retarded muricans not knowing anything about dugin, but what's wrong with you?

> dugin
> brain
Too bad for ruskies

WRONG

Here in the free world we know full well he is the one wearing the Putin body costume and the VERY NEXT MOVE he will make is to invade and take over Estonia!

>They have no influence on the government,
Riiiiight.

>>He calls for Russia to play up both the far left and far right of western nations in order ot make the west collapse.
You know this is true, but 95% of Sup Forums will miss this thread and still think that the Russian government has Europe and white people's best interests in mind.

He has articles on how Russian women should be impregnated with Turkish seed.

lmao

slavs are so fucking shamefully subhuman

Right, hence why you guys have a Eurasian Economic Union, and why Igor Girkin was BFF with Dugin, and why the entirety of katsap-backed Novorossiya was fronted by Dugin-associated organisations, notably how every VK group that was pro-Russian Crimea and pro-Russian Donbas was heavily pro-Dugin...

No connection whatsoever ;).

That's what I mean. Dugin wants Finns to race-mix with Russians and be completely absorbed into a single Eurasian race.

>Is he the real leader of Russia?

stop

Yeah and no connection why last time I turned on Jewish Public Radio the other day there was some Russian guy explaining how all that was Putin's fault, our elections were totally rigged, and it was none other than US-funded Gary Kasparov.

and (((dugin))) is actually a clone of (((lenin))) made with pure bred mongolian virgin and (((lenin)))'s mummy tissue

Ukraine is way more pro-white than the current (((Russian))) regime. Real Ukrainians despise kikes. Ukrainians are also the original Aryans.

youtube.com/watch?v=0P5ut422gck

That's funny how the only people in the world who actually care are fat guys from /pol.
This bastard is not worth your attention.

Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully the whole genocide thing doesn't gain traction

What about Jirinovsky? I heard that he will be successor of Putin.

He last year proposed Russia to nuke Istanbul but last month he said Erdoğan is the most faithfull ally of Russia. Seriously what kind of people lives in Russa.

>posts a pic saying Ukrainians are subhuman

"But, we're best friends. Why don't you want to be with us? Why do you prefer Europe?"

I'll happily make snowmen during the nuclear winter when you get nuked to smithereens.

>Pay no attention to the Dugin behind the curtain

What happens when the Kremlin uses the Wizard of Oz for its shilling instructions.

Once we were living at Kurehin's place - Dugin, me and Nurich. One day we woke up and I opened the window as usual. Dugin lied on the bed with a thoughtful expression on his face. Suddenly he asked: "Do you know where Omsk is?" "South of Siberia, near Kazahstan" - I answered. "Kazahstan is near Omsk? What if kazahs poisoned the wind? They could have poisoned the wind! Close the window immediately: the wind is poisoned!" - he cried. He sounded very serious and frightened, began to walk in the room back and forth. "Kazahs have poisoned the wind, how will I go outside? It is true, indeed. I know there are reed people there. They have a lake "Balhash", and there is a lot of reed, cane. And cane people, reed people live there, they never stick their head above the water and breath using straws" - he said. Then he thought a little bit more and said: "And in the middle of "Balhash" there is a huge island, which is the home of gigantic, enormous cat, and all the reed people worship it. Fucking reed! Reed people everywhere, what shall we do? They can invade us and we are fucked! If reed people get out with their cat, and their cat is enormous, three meters tall!"

I'm not familiar with that guy but his name sounds very Jewwy.

Turkey has been run by Dönmeh crypto-Jew communists since the Young Turks.

> Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning
Cute meme considering how much kurwa and ivan afraid of such entity.

You have no friends, faggot.

>
>How?
Check'em

Nah, they've been trying to stir up Dugin for a while. A year or so back I asked if the US wants to topple Putin then who is the replacement?
>dugin

Or talking to my mom the other day
>PUTIN IS JUST A MURDERER
sure but you could say that about any head of state
>HE'S GOING TO INVADE ESTONIA
mom wtf who even knows what estonia is

>Seriously what kind of people lives in Russa.

The serfs that have been beat down with years of repression, they sit at home drunk and depressed. The megalomaniacs that are in charge and will do anything for more money and power, they sit in the kremlin drunk and playing war

Beyond the vodka there is not much to connect the two

He is hard to understand even when he is speaking Russian. Like a philosopher he uses dubious words considering that after his death people will try to find new meanings in them, so right now he is saying a lot of very uncertain and fuzzy stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VjsefDGbiI
Here he is walking around Germany and saying sht about the last God of Heidegger's vision of being.

Are you trying to demonstrate his lack of credibility?

Why not be more productive by protesting what has become your foreign policy?

None of you fuckers red that book. It's shit. It's so shit it's not worth translating. So is the man, Zhirinovsky has more political influence, and recognised by everyone, including his own voters, as court jester. This man go fired from MSU for being insane. His insight into geopolitics and future of russia is at best mediocre. That book doesnt translate as foundation of geopolitics, but as basics of geopolitics. And FFS most russians learn of his existance from foreigners because noone takes him seriously here except occasional larpers.

>>Ukraine is way more pro-white than the current (((Russian))) regime. Real Ukrainians despise kikes. Ukrainians are also the original Aryans.

Pro-white or not, every country is interested in its own national security and welfare in the very end. Russia is getting fucked by the west pretty bad and Putin/Russia has very little to lose by making these low probability, high payoff gambles like pumping up "alt-right" nationalist in EU, anti-liberal isolationists in America, and military intervention in Crimea and Syria.

Lmao this is just epic level of being dumbfuck. Do you believe in aliens and Santa too?

According to isl*mists everyone except them are dönmehs. They even sometimes accuse their own people as dönmeh.

Quite the contrary, katsap.
Weird thing to say, so I'll assume you're projecting.
Hopefully, the shilling money you make will buy you companionship, beyond that bottle of vodka.

You're a Ukrainian, you have no right to be talking about Russia

But he literally don't. The guy is nobody, It's not South Korea, after all.

Every right, actually.
Russians are not even human.

leftshit retards want you to think dugin is pulling strings so there's more of a reason to hate on putin

truth is he's just a washed up communist dickweed with no authority

>noone takes him seriously here except occasional larpers.
its because you don't understand him and dissmiss hm as fool, but the real fool is you. Because if you don't understand something - it is the indication of lack of your mind, not the problem with Dugin. Do you have philosophical education of any sort?
youtube.com/watch?v=iDnLMnhYr9M

>Eurasian Economic Union
Paper tiger, it's a failed project and everybody already forgot about it
>fronted by Dugin-associated organisations
Citation needed
>every VK group that was pro-Russian Crimea and pro-Russian Donbas was heavily pro-Dugin
Citation needed

Then why is his book russian foreign policy?

The Fourth Political Theory had some good stuff in it, but also seemed rife with unnecessarily vague/cryptic psuedo-intellectual language that got annoying.

>implying dugin isn't a crypto-commie

I think Ucrainians are eastern europeans, They want to belong to Europe and i think that would be ok.

If Russia would ever want to join Europe i guess it would be a big no, not because its Russia but because they are to big for Europe.

Ucraine on the other fits very well, population size on par with Italy.

Russia might work but then they had to be split in half or thirds to not rule the European parliament totally.

CTR pls go

Sorry, I know he frequently calls for the genocide of all you Ukrainian scum but it doesn't mean it will happen.

If you want to make the best move, then you should consider all moves.

Autistic lunatic.

>Then why is his book russian foreign policy?

it's not

>What about Jirinovsky? I heard that he will be successor of Putin.
Yeah, Right after nigel farage will get elected PM of britain.

Stop baiting foreigners. he is not "secret russian insider revealing secrets" he is just some nutjob that agrees with our government (note: the government itself doesn't give a shit about him) on some points of foreign policy.

Oh I understand what he is trying to get to perfectly well. I think that he is forgetting that hunman psyche is way way more complicated than he can possibly understand with his level of incopetence. And that he is a nutjob that can't even garner attention in his own country and has to be used as a circus animal by westerners to get any attention.

Dugin is a shizo version of McKain.

''''Geopolitic'''' is a trap for ignorant idiots who do know nothing about economics.

I agree.

its not necessary pseudo-intellectual. Its just you and me don't have time to delve into all the refferences and vocabulary of the latest philosophy. even if you practivce philosophy you can be an expert only in a very small field, because outside of that field everything is complicated. To dissmiss it as just psuedo-intellectual is easy but false. You really have to live through all of this, and we can't do that that, we want to spend time on memes, anime, good films - where is the time to read all the latest articles of philosophy?

Its amazing how many Russian shills come here to denounce him. If he was just a crazy crackpot why not just ignore him. I don't rush into threads about FEMA camps and water filters to call the people idiots.

Its obvious you are trying to cover for Putin or have fallen for the Russian propaganda yourself. It is what happens when you watch to much RT

nobody cares on him, he represents a small niche of political fantasy.

Just to elaborate on Zhiric. Watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYIOO7b5fM

>Geopolitic
You should know that your leaders for hundreds of years have been concerned with the precarious geography of your country and why it hates the idea of NATO getting cozy with Ukraine, but you should know that right?

Do you know this man ?

Homeless-chic.

Funniest part is there's no reason why anybody should want to get cozy with The Ukraine. Both sides are better off without it.

>why not just ignore him
Because it's insulting to see someone as insane, incometent and retarded as Dugin be the face of Russia in any discussion. Discussions about him simply don't happen on russian boards.

He's in direct contact with Richard Spencer. Don't ask me how I know.

>implying

Agree. I tend to favor succinct philosophy and manifestos.

>Discussions about him simply don't happen on russian boards.

Exactly what a Putin stooge would say. Its ok you can admit that you are just following the party line, comrade. I understand

Dugin is pretty supportive of Russians mixing with turkroaches.