The most autistic old philosopher?

Sup Forums who is the most autistic/retarded philosopher of old times even if they are regarded as famous or historic these days?

Kant

How old are we talking about?

Diogenes.

p. much

This. The man was user in the flesh

This, Kant is a textbook intellectual who's smart he was able to convince himself of anything.

All he did was think up large abstractions so far removed from the real world that they could never be relevant.

>fake it 'til you make it
...is what it sounds like.

If only this guy had a computer... He was truely the most redpilled man to ever live.

Socrates. He would argue about anything. Kind of like .

Pythagoras.

kek this is exactly what he is saying. It's still good advice.

Yep. The story about his death is actually pretty interesting. The guy was an edgelord until the very end.

Or maybe he meant working towards to what you which to be seen like

All philosophers are gigantic niggers who don't have the wisdom know to sit down and shut the fuck up.

>H-hey user, why are you brooding so much. W-want to go with me to the marketplace?

REEEEEEEEEEE
did you already ask Chad and Tyrone?
i will not be cucked
feminism is cancer
send traps plz

Materialists are so boring.

Critique of Pure Reason was so conceptually dense I don't know that I really got anything out of it, but abstraction.

I believe he was "autistic" by choice simply because society was a joke to him. A man doesn't need much for living and instead of fooling himself with illusionary ideas of politics and physical comforts he made the very best out of bare necessities.

Actual autism is here:

>so far removed from the real world that they could never be relevant

he correctly predicted the existence of galaxies, so you're wrong

>instead of fooling himself with illusionary ideas of politics and physical comforts he made the very best out of bare necessities.
A little bit like the Buddha in a way.. only without the Buddhism.

Anymore like this? I didn't know how fucking based Diogenes was.

Bothius

Probably one of them.
>Sartre
>Lacan
>Horkhiemer
>Derrida
>Foucault
>De Beauvoir

OP here. I just finished a ethics class for school this semester. Why the fuck is Kant so retarded?

Yeah.

Sadly western beliefs and philosophies, as rational and logical they are, have always lacked the "soul" side. Everybody was (and mostly still is) always thinking and trying to analyze and categorize everything, leaving the few people who couldn't give a shit about all these everyday mental gymnastics completely alone on their own.

Saint Thomas Aquinas

Kant is the most literally autistic, he sat alone in his house for decades writing the most turgid prose that I have ever experienced

Diogenes the cynic may be a close second

Neither was retarded, just autistic.

Actually Socrates was so autistic that he pissed off his entire city state to the point of being forced to commit suicide, so he should go on the list too

>who is Aristotle? The first and most notorious entj masterace

Sounds like he didn't sit down and shut up enough for you to know his name.

Socrates discovered how to transfer autism to the youth in the city and thus had to be stopped