Mexican "Culture" + hedonism = pure filth

Eat up, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=s2y2cSsVvUI

This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Especially when they add the sour cream.

These pools are not food grade. The plastic often contains BPA, BPS and Phthalate. Adding an acidic salsa sauce could make this shit leech into your food.Not to mention how unsanitary it is.

Is it any surprise that Mexico has a higher obesity rate than the US? If anyone says the wall is a dumb idea, just send them this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/article/Austin-man-celebrated-his-first-birthday-party-10613733.php
youtube.com/watch?v=-h8aofbD8u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/article/Austin-man-celebrated-his-first-birthday-party-10613733.php

DELETE THIS.

Why would he do it in the first place? Why did he film it? Is he sick in the head?

Who actually does this? Seriously why? These retards and their disgusting scat fetish shit
Fucking wrong

That's what I'm wondering. I feel disgusted even watching the video and even more disgusted by how many likes it got.

Surprised normies aren't getting angry saying
"Hurr durr food could have fed Africans"
What is life?

Its called having fun user. Don't be so cynical.

I've been wanting to try some Dorilocos

I'd rather eat that than the pool nachos.

Nothing is fun about that. Just having normal food around or normal tray of nachos would have been just as fun.

Still better than british food

salty amerifat wish he could eat some real nachos

Speak for yourself, fish and chips aren't bad. Beats these nachos that's for sure.

I wouldn't eat them if you paid me.

this is like when there's no food in the fridge so you start pulling out shit from the back and making something of it

Please someone tell me. How does nachos taste compared to potato chips?
We don't produce it here, so we only have foreign brands. But they are too expensive, costs like 5 times more than our potato chips.

That looks like shit
Hopefully they get beheaded soon

This is in (((Austin))) not Mexico. Liberal Californiafags in Austin love to appropriate Mexican culture into their own degenerate culture.

In Britain they atleast try to make something reasonable, that was just tossing some shit ontop store bought chips.

just look up "Nacho" recipes.
Tortilla Chips are the base of them really, then you add all the toppings. It's like a Taco all mixed up.

I get getting a bit crazy to have fun but this is disgusting

tortilla chips are fried flatbread.

They taste like stale corn with some salt. They smother this with salsa, sour cream, and melted (usually processed) cheese (sometimes sauce consistency) to hide this.

>USA food

you damn degenerates

Pretty sure your pic is finnish.

he was asking how it tasted you goon plain nachos taste just like potato chips but with more of a corn/wheat flavor
on their on they're not that good that's why people only eat them with a dipping sauce or put cheese and salsa on them and bake them

nachos is the dish, tortilla chips is the chips

It's thicker, plainer, and crunchier. It's just a deep fried tortilla in bite size pieces

You've had some shitty nachos. Nachos are god tier if you make them right.

spread out white flour tortilla chips on a sheet pan. Spoon out small drops of salsa scattered across it. Do the same with sour cream. Then scatter jalepenos in the same manner. Cover with a layer of mexican blend cheese. Stick in a 400 degree oven until the cheese is melted and crispy on the edges being careful not to darken the chips.

Ok, thanks.

perkele

If you want to know the taste then just make them

I'm Mexican American, I have never seen nachos served anywhere that I have been to in Mexico. Nachos were created by Nacho for white women and chicanos. Maybe locations that cater to tourists do server them but I would not know. The closest thing I have had to a nacho in mexico is a tostada that I broke. Also sushi is pretty big along the west

>when you can't afford food at end of month because vodka and vittu

youtube.com/watch?v=-h8aofbD8u4

you just proved his point idiot

How and why did any sentient being think this is a good idea?

nah man, the best thing to do is put small bits of these ingredients so the chips don't get soggy or overpowered.