Leaked draft of president's speech

Good afternoon, my fellow Americans.

It has come to my attention that this past election cycle was heavily interfered with by outside actors. Those outside actors acted with a biased, malicious intent to undermine the faith that Americans have in our democratic institutions. It wasn't an accident that one political party bore the brunt of this action while the other party was spared. Our sources show that both sides were hacked, but only emails from the Democratic party were released. As Americans we should be outraged at this kind of outside interference. That's not what America is about. Our democracy means something. Our democracy is what makes America so great and so strong as a nation. The legitimacy of our elections is of utmost importance. Now, we may not always agree about what's best for our country, but one thing we can agree on is- we don't let foreign governments interfere with our elections. It's not fair and it won't be tolerated.

Now, my intelligence advisers inform me that Russia is behind the interference in this past election. Detailed analysis shows that Russian intelligence acted through orders from the grimlin. Myself, along with my legal team are currently working to have an election do-over. This way, we can ensure that elections will not be tampered with or subject to outside influence.

Also, I'm asking the American people and members of congress to come together and join me in applying sanctions to Russia. I've already spoken with the leaders of U.S. allies and they've agreed to the terms and conditions of the sanctions The strongest sanctions yet to show that this kind of behavior will not go unpunished.

Alongside heavy sanctions we are declaring war on Russia. Currently, members of the national guard are massing on the Ukrainian border. With your support, and with the support of congress, we can rid Putin and his kleptocracy from this world.

Thank you. God bless you, and God bless these United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuCJ7tA5sW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ukrainian

no such border

>grimlin
Kek'd and saged.

>grimlin
Nice leak buddy.

>didn't say inshallah
Fake

implying the nigger can read

youtube.com/watch?v=AuCJ7tA5sW4

source?

>grimlin
Those little green fucks

>not having um and trailing ifs in every sentence
fake news.

Bullshit, if this speech was real it'd take him about 5 hours to read

Why is this narrative being pushed so hard? He's going to say some dumb irrelevant shit about fake news and racism, that's it.

It's just a draft. Haven't you ever revised a draft?

>>we don't let foreign governments interfere with our elections. It's not fair and it won't be tolerated.
---this message has been brought to you by Open Borders, George Soros &a the Saudi Arabian Kingship

Praise Allah

Reminder: Barry Sotero is just some random nigger from God knows where installed by the CIA. He also played the roll of Bin Laden in the 911 episode.

Too few if if if if

Try harder

you're that same pole putinbot that posts the same shit everytime. Are you still butthurt about a massacre?

>Alongside heavy sanctions we are declaring war on Russia.

Wew without even winning Hillary's dreams might come true

Why in the fuck does nobody take issue with the use of "democracy"? Democracy is a disgusting form of government and stems from communist ideals.

Long live the republic.

those got damn ruskies keep getting away with it
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg

>orders from the grimlin

There's no way America will go to war with Russia it's insanity and will fucking end us all.

>Thank you. God bless you, and God bless these United States of America.

Fake and gay
he would never say that

This is serious!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

You know that America has been meddling with foreign countries and foreign elections for as long as there has been an America? Right? Come on blue pull bro, get it together.

Clinton herself fucked with Putin's election. Bitch got what she paid for.

Fucks given = 0