You are pathetic

Sup Forums is the most ridiculous board/site on the entire internet, tons of uneducated twats spouting one-liners and some contextless infographs seriosuly makes them feel "redpilled" seriously makes them feel to be accepting of "the bitter truth" - are you seriously this retarded Sup Forumsacks ? do you seriously need this feeling of superiority by presenting knowledge, that every retarded moron could gain in 5 minutes ? do you seriously need this refuge for your shattered self-worth ? go read something go talk to actual people actually learn something

Other urls found in this thread:

reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice meme faggot

>nice meme faggot

exactly the dumb memey one-liner without any shred of an argument that i expected thanks for reassuring me

Go back to Syria Ahmed

Lol good post
OP is a cuck.

FPBP

Just ignore this thread you faggots. It's shit and we all know it.
SAGE

why cant anyone here post a single serious response other than exactly adhering to the accusations ive made ? its because you cant you are permanently demonstrating that you are too stupid and impatient to argue for a few minutes without resorting to your memorized meme-responses

Just stopping in to let you know that your autism is showing

More educated than the shitskin migrants that you are taking in. At least i can speak english besides saying; Open da bodda, and sex sex big dick,

Sup Forums is the ultimate hugbox. The hugbox whose inhabitants coddle and pity and comfort you
regardless of how shitty a human being you are,
regardless of how incoherently you argue,
regardless of the amount of sheer stupidity you display.
Sup Forums is the asshole's safe space, the hug box of hug boxes.

How does one seriously respond to your double standards?

Lets say that we are uneducated low IQ morons. But on the other hand the 3rd world migrants flooding Europe are even dumber and less educated than us.

>Sup Forums isnt one person !!!
>accuses germany of being one person

i did not let in anybody m8 its not up to me

>Every place where likeminded people gather can be considered hugbox

how is that related to my accusations you idiot ?

i did not take any stance on immigration

grow up kid

>just because there are clinically insane people its okay to be somewhat dumb !!!

because your accusations are just a series of insults without anything supporting it. The 'contextless infographs' and what most people call evidence and youve failed to provide anything of the sort.

If every moron could gain the knowledge repeated on Sup Forums then why do the vast majority of people support the narrative that all races are equal and a large proportion of them that open borders is also a good thing?

>go read something
I am, its called the Talmud. You assert that everyone here is just an 'uneducated twat' and yet the people who disagree with them simply refuse to look at or even acknowledge the sources they present.

make an argument kid, memes are for children

What have you done to stop it?
It IS up to you and millions of Germans.

If more Germans decided to get off their asses and do something they could easily stop this.
I mean 75% of Germany is still native German.
Its not like you are a minority in the country

most people refuse to talk about race not because its difficult to read a couple statistics on race and intelligence and thats literally the only things Sup Forumsacks can cite

we are not even talking about this you idiot stop changing the topic

link me to the last detailled discussion about anything on here

You are a faggot OP. get a life. also how is cucked out germany treating u? rapefugees everywhere? haha

its treating me well thanks i got no problems at all

>Germany is the most ridiculous country/theocracy on the entire globe, tones of uneducated subhumans spouting allah ackbar and some contextless government polices seriously makes them feel "human" seriously makes them feel to be accepting of "multiculturalism" - are you seriously this retarded Germany ? do you seriously need this feeling of cuckoldness by presenting knowledge, that every retarded moron could could overcome in 5 minutes ? do you seriously need this brown cock to shatter your wife's son's self-worth? go read Mein Kampf go talk to actual humans who have free speech laws learn something

fixed this for you aryan subhumans.

What's the matter, Ali? Do you want more welfare?

Your country is worse off than Germany.
They have around a million illegals while your country has 11 million.

Even if the population of Germany is 5 times lower than USA their problem is still far smaller.

This hug box is special because its standards are so low they're barely there.

>muslims raping young german girls
beaners aren't doing that on the daily here I can assure you

You haven't read Mein Kampf.

it would be good to link me to a source for this at this point to have a serious discussion about the crimerate of muslims

Everyone on Sup Forums who isn't a complete retard is posting behind 10 layers of irony. I wouldn't take it so seriously if I were you

But legal niggers do and they are 14% of your population now

mein kampf is one of the worst books in existence even for the standards of Sup Forums its a giant barely readable chunk of unconcrete and vague blabbering about his feels

fpbp

What are you even talking about you blabbering retard?

Its not like forums and websites have any "standard". This isnt some club that is hard to join. Its a free for all online discussion.

what point is there to it then ? how on earth does anygain anything but utter boredom from this shyte ?

Someone have that .jpg of the guy explaining that this place is not like dumbler and ribbet where people can say stuff exactly like this and you are not actually censored/shadow banned/thumbed down but actually receive more attention for decenting from the normal views of average Sup Forums browser?

The very fact that you can even post here speaks volumes of how little we are a hugbox compared to pretty much any other forum on the planet.

>aryan
>subhuman
>taking the bait this hard
OP is either an Achmed or a seriously deceived brown-haired shit-tier faggot german that absorbs the Tagesschau as his personal redpill.
Dont let him ruin the reputation of our fellow good germans.
We all hate Merkel.

looks like your beloved KEK is on my side on this one, hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHa

12 Year old Iranian boy tried to blow up Germans with his home made nail bomb.

Then there is the case of Syrian refugee stabbing a few people on the train.

Another nonwhite muslim going on a shooting spree.

A man butchering a Polish immigrant in broad daylight.

Daughter of EU official raped and killed.

Exactly.

i didnt say anything about merkel or immigration

i wanted statistics m8...

fuck off ahmed

Those are some compelling arguments with no points much like this thread.

Or did I just hit a feels button to make you lash out in anger on how fucked your society is?

Face it.

Germany is won of the worst first world countries to live in and is on the high speed rails to the dumpster bin of history if you don't face reality and change your society.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history subhumans?

oh look another one of (((these))) threads

American women get raped and killed by blacks all the time

Alt Right are bitterly mad dweebs who have been promised that they will be Kangz if they continue to act like brats on behalf of their zionist overlords

i dont care about feely nonarguments desu

where are you from fellow krautbro ?

You cannot be rejected here. You will always get a warm, sticky hug and a pat on the head.

Shut up subhuman.

The fact that you might be one of the white natives doesn't change the fact you are trash tier.

Never did anything for Europe but trash it two times over and are desperately trying to do it a third time.

I respect Italians pickpockets more then you fuckers.

Sup Forums ignoring quads because it contradicts their fee fees

hahahaa take a LOOK at this

Such statistics will never be made public in fact many countries have decided to hide the race/ethnic background of the criminal.

Rape and murder at the same time are very rarely an act of european male. These people are still a small minority but still manage to rape and murder so often

ackmed. Stay a cuck. We are having fun here and the infographics are like 90% true most of the time. This place is great because it allows you to challenge boundries. You are such a cuck know it all though that you must know everything so nothing can be challenged in your mind.

Put yourself in our shoes, adjust your paradigm for a second and maybe you actually will learn something.

Cool story Muhammed. Crusade soon.

IM GETTING ALL THE GETS

Sup Forums REKT they will not recover!

I don't know if you realized but you're here too you pathetic sack of shit.

To laugh at the people who take it seriously

reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/

you're misunderstanding the purpose of this board

>and the infographics are like 90% true most of the time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

One of the best thing about being German is not getting triggered when someone insults your nationality. No patriotism, no fucks given. Other things I like are affordable health care and not being shot by the police at random.

Because Karl Marx's brilliant ideas where such massive successes and not complete and utter disasters that led to billions of deaths. I think I will take his advice here and do the exact opposite of what he does.

Thank you once again for your brilliant insight Karl!

Stop. You don't know how to use meme magic. Get out before it's too late.

Actually edgy teenagers are not "fascist" there are plenty of real fascists out there though.

Fascism did not just die out. Its just that highly successful fascists keep a low profile

do tell me about your little magic tricks burger

Kek the only reason you are not shot be police is because you don't have any law. The sharia patrols take care of it for you and you listen and obey without question.

i dont even deny that im pathetic i just dont try to turn my low self-worth and my tons of free time into a petty religion of begging for some chunks of self-validation

I don't tell secrets to non believers Hans. You'd have to get with the program first.

ameriburgers fucked everything up
if your shit kike controlled country would not have intervened, we would have a beautiful third reich nowadays 1000 times better than your shithole country.
Amuhrican dream my ass
you have to be asleep to believe it

>mfw a normalfag tries to understand Sup Forums

kek seemingly thinks that im worthy of being integrated into his cult if you look at em numbers

All dat projection.

>hugbox
>no one is banned unless illegal content
>everyone has equal voice
t.Plebbit projector board salesman

Um, yeah. Right. You ever been outside the States?

this has got to be the most inaccurate thing i read on Sup Forums ever
>when the redpill is too much for you and destroys your synapses so you get bluepilled again

I don't follow the will of any god, I just use them when it's convenient to me. You'll have to ask someone else to teach you the shadilay way.

accusing me of projecting is not an argument

the majority of Sup Forumsacks dont admittedly dont even talk about their opinions in public so they remain totally influenceless what other point other than feeling a sense of community and self-validation could there be to it ? additionally its on the internet so its doubly pathetic

- one dont before admittedly

LOL does baby need their bottle and diaper changed.

Killing massive amounts of productive and innocent whites in order to try to stop kikes is unacceptable. If you did submarine all those white civilian ships you might have gotten away with it.

You guys were bound to fail regardless. You are Germany after all.

>go read something go talk to actual people actually learn something

so pol im going to buy some groceries before the super market closes please keep enlightening me with your memey responses and your defenses of your petty validation machine

this one is a perfect example of babbies first reaction to critique

Not an argument.

The difference is that Sup Forums doesn't seem to be keen on forcing their views and opinions on others. We're pretty happy here talking about niggers and kikes and the downfall and uprising of the world as it happens. As happy as can be anyway. There is no great need to bring up politics outside political areas, because it causes strain between oneself and their family, friends, coworkers and some would prefer not to deal with it. That doesn't make them pussies, it means they are putting their family as a priority over their politics, quite simple really.

>pol is 80% shitposting
No shit, faggot.
Lurk more.

>Not enjoying shitposting about minorities, leftists and da jooos with your mates

This is why you are cucked Germany.

Go back to your shadow banning subreddit Cenk Ozturk

Stay triggered lefty retard :^)

they would have grown back.
Your shitty american globalist influence is what is making Merkel jewing around.
Germany would have stayed white if we won.

remember, you BUY groceries.
Buying is not stealing, Achmed.

checked
checked
Sup Forums is the fun/troll version of many wn sites desu and it needs to be kept that way.
And yes one can be redpilled, you get news that many people arent reading.

Stop pretending you can win anything.

Your entire history is loss after loss.

>W-w-we could have won!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>globalist influence
>if we won

If Germany was any kind of strong nation they'd have kept the influence of other countries out. You don't get credit for almost winning.

did you actually watch that whole thing? Holy shit you are autistic
all i know is that the only way to defeat Germany was either overpowering them by teaming up with a shitload of countries or leaving them alone so they would unleash their sheer force on themselves because their manliness overloads
>INB4 fat inbred ameriburger matching the size of his country in his fatness trying to compete

Ha, dis bitch ass white boi mad dat all da arab niggas be rapin his women. Stay mad white boi hahahahahaha.

You retards decide take everyone on at once like the mongoloids you are.

Straight up nigger trying to sucker punch all your enemies one after the other.

American's don't fall for that shit though. We have lots of niggers we see a sucker punch coming from a mile away.

>Newfag comes to Sup Forums and doesn't understand us.
Stay a while, faggot. Challenge yourself