Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/k6XBwQY0oCUaoPA-IHoo0g/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right, we will

Do something about it

SHALL

yeah because a rocket launcher is the same thing as a 7.76 rifle

you know, DANGEROUS ASSULT WEAPONS

Horsey playing a little too much halo if he thinks that is what a rocket launcher looks like.

Remember to hide and sage all slide shill threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/k6XBwQY0oCUaoPA-IHoo0g/

>If i draw them as ugly people, I win the argument
- t.Horsey

People should be allowed to buy rocket launchers and ammo. Fuck you.

The only time taking away weapons will be okay is if we live in some sci-fi fantasy land where we have stun phasers.

NOT

I like how horsey portray the gun owner lick the stereotypical dumb redneck. It's like a reverse wyatt mann cartoon.

>16 year old
>rocket launcher
If he's not even going to attempt to make a factual point, then why should we care about this obvious propaganda?

like**

Its already legal.

I always laugh when people say dumb stuff like "Oh yea well should you be able to own a rocket launcher or a tank?!" and am unsure if its smart or not to tell them that it actually already is legal. It is satisfying but they are stupid enough to try to use the legality of destructive devices against us even though they are obviously not even a tiny bit of a problem when it comes to crime.

wtf I hate rights now

Correction: the only thing illegal about the situation is the owner of the "rocket launcher" being 16.

I'd like to have a rocket launcher tho

It's too much. There's so many slide shill threads all day, every day. I can't take all the frog shitposters. I'm ending it, man.

BE

INFRINGED

>based serbia

INFRINGED

>Rocket Launchers
>Not Tesla Cannons
I don't see what libs are making a big stink about desu

notice how it looks like a uncircumcised dick? He has some weird Freud shit going on with his comics.

das rite bois

How many of these republicans have used these weapons for attacking people?

It's muzzies and blacks

horsey is a faggot, launchers should not be so heavily regulated

>I'm ending it, man.
Well Trump won. I've told many a people who wanted to kill themselves this past year to wait until they vote for Trump. I honestly don't want you to because you seem like a nice fellow but Trump won so all those people who wanted to kill themselves over the past year: you're free to do so now. See you on the other side.

But you user, just close Sup Forums. I sometimes escape to Sup Forums. I don't even watch many movies are shows, I go for the memes.

The Founding Fathers approved of and encouraged the use of cannons, repeating rifles, and machine guns for private owners. THIS beast of a weapon existed decades before the Bill of Rights was drafted.

SHALL NOT

To bad everyone else does not have it like the both of our country's.

This. If you don't have the armaments to destroy any tanks or planes that enter your territory then you aren't truly free.

rocket launchers banned and controlled as destructive devices in the US since 1964 (gun control act as an amendment to the NFA of 1934)

Explosive munition which contains more than about an ounce of explosive material is also regulated as destructive devices.

Must be 18 to apply for these.
200$ tax stamp for each destructive device
4-6 month extended background check
fingerprint card required
chief law enforcement officer signoff required (i think they recently removed this requirement because chief LEO's were arbitrarily/politically denying peoples paperwork).

also depending on the explosive property of the munition it must be stored in a special bunker type building (magazine), which usually cannot be in an incorporated area/city.

Federalist papers clearly explain what is covered by the 2A as any weapons of war, especially those used by normal infantry forces.

Note that almost all of these specific weapons of war are regulated into obscurity.
A far cry from not being infringed.

Not being aware of a single anti gun law on paper coz youve never actually looked into owning a gun legally.... its 2016 for crying out loud!!!! CURRENT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>you will just get droned fat redneck stop daydreaming
>WHY CAN YOU OWN A
BLACK SCOPED ASSAULT ROCKET LAUNCHER OMG

when will this be a reality?

I'm fucking terrified because I can't own a gun in this country

I wish I was american

OH yeah, because you can just walk into your closest walmart and buy a rocket launcher as a 16 year old boy
sure mate

I have zero problems with this, what needs to be defended exactly?

[INSERT SOURCE HERE WHERE 16 YEAR OLD USES AN RPG TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL]

We should be able to

I think it's ridiculous the government can have all the aerial devices it wants and I have nothing to fight back with.

>haha you can't fight planes and tanks with an AR15 because we heavily regulated rocket launchers!
>how dare you crazy republicans not want gun control? Do you also want the rocket launchers we heavily regulated back!?

We must secure a future for the gun rights of our children.

How to trigger the americuck

>Bear

Founding Fathers also let private citizens own war vessels. I should be able to buy a fucking cruiser if I have the means.

>Right to own a rocket launcher.

Nobody is suggesting this happen or defending it, fuck off.

>How to trigger the americuck
It doesn't. It should be more white anyway.

>this fagget again

America obviously needs something done regarding gun control, our rates of gun violence are closer to 3rd world countries than any developed one.

That said, shooting guns is really fun so I have no idea what can/should be done.

Goddamn I never knew Serbia was so free.

I think my favorite is a flamethrower being utterly legal and uncontrolled

I still want one

>hispanics are white.

Breaking proof the coup is real

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Spam this to counter shillllllsssa

That's a homicides deaths chart with the word "death" removed.

those rates are based on deaths by race

non whites also kill whites

no it does not.

What's wrong with Hungary?

Finally a Brit who understands. The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to a well-regulated (properly functioning) militia, and all armaments necessary to create it. Rocket Launchers and automatic weapons included. These people knew of such destructive weapons as gatling-like guns and cannons that could tear ships in half, and they demanded that the right to these weapons be available for citizens.

fuck you, my rocket launcher is for hunting and occasionally fishing

As written, the 2nd Amendment *should* allow any adult to possess any and all firearms available to a standing military. Thats the very point of the Amendment, to allow the people the weaponry to fight against a tyrannical government. It becomes a pointless law if you're limited to the "firearms" of the revolutionary era while fighting a 21st century military.

Honestly, it should allow rockets and grenades and tanks and jet fighters if the militia can round up the funds to buy a military-grade weapon.

Disagree? Think its asinine and an obviously broken Amendment if it allows a private citizen to own a briefcase nuke? Then amend the amendment. You don't get to just declare the Amendment to be stupid, you gotta follow the process put into place to alter it. What, is that process too difficult, can't find enough states to ratify the changes? Then perhaps you should take that as a sign that your obviously-correct opinion might not be so obviously correct to the masses. Go change hearts and minds first.

Wheres the original?

the vast majority of our shootings are black gang members shooting black gang members

If you do not belong to a gang the chances of being shot plummet

If you do not live in the ghetto they plummet again

If you live anywhere in the 9,000,000 sq km of white people land that is not nigger warfare hellhole ghetto you are as safe as living in Canada.

As a leftie I'm fine with this.

We really need our own militia movement at this rate and if we can get our hands on stinger missiles all the better.

>You don't want us to ban """""assault weapons"""""? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING KIDS SHOULD BE USING ROCKET LAUNCHERS OMG

I've always deferred to tradition when answering this question. At the time of writing of the second amendment, militiamen owned their personal weapons, but crew-serviced weapons (cannon, mortars) were kept in the armory under control of the organized militia.

So from the second amendment we have a right to own weapons for personal defense, equivalent to that of a regular army infantryman. No right is absolute, even the right to free speech may be lawfully curtailed (see shouting fire in a crowded theater) so I don't see a big issue with strategic weapons being under governmental control.

It's important that we fight to protect the right to self defense and a personal right to own weapons.

Maybe this will stop those faggots who say there's obviously no way the 2nd Amendment would work as a check on government power because "muh AR-15s not gonna do shit against tanks and drone strikes"

I'd love it.

Are all leaf cucks retarded?

This is the effect of prohibition, i.e. the drug war.

If we factor out the drug war, the American murder rate resembles Europe.

sage, faggot

Horseys world seems nice

>shill
Sage

>only 75 guns per 100 residents
I'm supposed to believe this? Doesn't every Serb keep Mosin in the attic, Kalash in the basement and T-34/85 in the barn?

I Unironically support this

you have zero proof of that, cannons and naval vessels were often owned by individuals back then.

as a matter of fact, rocket launchers are legal, as are rockets. there's a tax stamp you have to buy for each destructive device, but it's not prohibitive compared to the cost of the launchers and rockets. the price is inflated due to simply no one selling them.

trump intends to lift restrictions on weapon sales so that we'll be able to get relatively cheap machine guns and rocket launchers again.

We already have militias. They're called the National Guard. And the National Guard is well armed.

Wish this horsey would get sent to the glue factory already.

Damn right I will. Shaming isn't going to do shit anymore, come do something about it faggot.

I doubt most missiles would ever be that cheap. Might get cheap AT-4's or medium machine guns but something like a javelin is still going to be pricy.

> Sixteen year old trained in the sensible use and handling of a rocket launcher.
> Of sound mind.

What's the problem, exactly?

Please don't equate a soldier of the crown to a spineless cuck.

Nigga you need to school yourself on the militia act of 1903.

yeah, that's the thing: high tech domestic weapons such as javelins and TOW's are simply fucking expensive. but other nations produce machine guns and rockets for smaller nations, who can't afford to pay 215,000 dollars for a missile. when the actual materials and manufacture cost 50 dollars for an RPG launcher and 30 for a rocket, and 400 for an RPK.

it's realistic that we could see the age of fairly affordable rockets and machine guns in america soon.

if I'm going to be paying for them, id rather keep them than air-drop the to desert dwellers

>National Guard is well armed.
When they go to Iraq.

>112 deaths per 100 population

is that supposed to be 100k?

oops, can't read

Loyalists aren't soldiers of the crown, they're filthy traitors. They deserve to be killed by both sides.

YOU ARE CURRENTLY LEGALLY ALLOWED TO OWN AN RPG

good luck finding one tho, and rounds are going to cost you $1500+ each if you can find any legal sellers of ammunition here in the states.

all you have to do is give the fbi $500..........

you bitch because "your ar aint gonna do shit against the army"
but then get pissed because tanks and rockets are already fucking legal

its eaiser to obtain a 102m howitzer than a machine gun FYI

rpgs end up on gun broker from time to time, not even fucking lying
(inert AT4s run about $200 if you want a true meme for your bedroom)

>Loyalists aren't soldiers of the crown
A lot of them were actually. American education strikes again.

>people still not allowed to own tanks and use them

Heh, bout that.

banning guns doesn't work

>just gun deaths
>not even overall murder rate

I'd shitpost too if I gave away a fundamental right for these results lmao

Anyone who stays in America, preaching to Americans (who by that point were sick and tired of Britain) about how glorious Britain is and to simply roll over and quit, is a goddamn traitor who deserves no respect from the crown.

>what is rate of decline

gun control doesn't work.

wtf kind of rocket launcher is that? looks like it's from Halo. what a faggot that artist is

Why not they're both faggots

"Horsey" needs to read the sticky. Slippery slope fallacy, nobody thinks explosives should be legal for minors.

>same bait thread made every day
>newfriends reply and bump the shit out of it