Soon, married Italians might not have to promise to be faithful

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".
>mere failure

Can you BE any more cucked?

I like Italians and their country, heard nobody say anything good about their government, only jokes about how corrupt/insane it is. Why can't Italians change this?

Cucking is already a government endorsed activity in France, so it only makes sense that their neighbours are following suit.

France:
>Paternity testing is regulated by the state and only allowed in certain cases.
>This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine.

Why does this shit exist? What man would think this is a good idea?

The punishment for infidelity and paternity fraud should be death.

The worst part of it all is that alphas who cheat on their woman are probably happy about this. It is always the poor average guy who loves his and would not cheat the one that suffers the most.

Esau is gonna get dealt with stop crying white boy >XD

I'm cool with that actually.
One more reason not to marry.

shut up cuck. Why are all people below the equator are retarded? Im serious, dont know how to do *anything*

user the Phlegmatic Pollack

You're not too bright, are you? All he said was that the normal guy that loves his wife is going to be the most affected by this.

Destroy the family. Next question.

You hurt my feelings.
Apologize.

You are a cuck for loving a woman. Women dont love like men. Stop being a cuck, fool.

No, bitch nigga. Go pop yourself in da bootypipe with a kielbasa.

People will not get married. More "single moms" who live with the father, but claim to be single for gibs.

Sounds like a nice evening activity to me desu.

Notice how I burned you without cussing.

Good on this user for not cussing even though I was being abrasive. Sorry, Im just doing it for playful bantz but I go overboard cause im partially autistic.

Also anti-namefagging is actually a psyop to make people lose their individuality. If you werent an autistic faggot youde get this.

Oscar you so crazy

Oh wow, something like that doesn't just go away, but it shows that all Italy must say is 'no it doesn't'.

Of course the cuck has an avatar of a female character, let alone an anime one. I never post shit like that cause I dont relate to it. Its always pictures of Romans or Nazis or something. Its probably the most immediate thing we can do to making males men again.

>avatar

also

>trip
>antiweaboo

The concept of subtlety is not something you are familiar with right?

This is to accommodate Muslims and their multiple wives

And people still won't see how multiculturalism is going to destroy

>namefagging
>autism
>>>/reddit/