/weed/ General

Degeneracy or not? I tried it last night for the first time and I gotta say it's pretty top-tier

Also general weed thread

About as degenerate as booze, although much less dangerous.

So long as you don't turn into a filthy DUDE WEED LMAO faggot it's fine.

I smoke some weed when I get home from my roofing job before I take a hot shower. If you think there's something degenerate about relaxing in my free time after being a productive member of society, you can go fuck yourself.

reminder to use a Vaporizer for maximum enjoyment.

>doesn't leave any perma smell
>no weed smell on you EVER
>nobody can tell if you're high or just a bit tired
>nothing burns, just soft vapor
>easy to use
>no need for tobako
>more efficiant use of weed stash
>leftovers from Vaporized weed can be used for making edibles

meh never smoked weed but taken amphetamine, benzos and opiates.

people who call themselves on the internet _Blaze_ITx420_ etc. are annoying though

Weed itself isn't inherently degenerate. Allowing a plant to become a major part of your identity and succumbing to (((stoner culture))) is absolutely degenerate as fuck.

>no need for tobako
Why the fuck do you Yuros mix weed and tobacco?

Weeds fucking great.

Pretty much this.

It's only degenerate when you become dependent on it, similar to alcohol and cigarettes.

Occasionally, socially, recreationally, not bad.

I do that, too. It's nice.
Also it makes it so a joint will never run, the tobacco makes it burn a lot more evenly.
I mostly smoke out of bongs, though.

I'm addicted. It's not even fun any more.

I remember my first time, kid. That was before 12 years flew by and I failed school to become a stoned 31-year-old janitor.

It ain't worth it, kid. The high only goes downhill from there.

1 a month max,

The silly American will NEVER understand it

Jointo are the least efficient method of consuming cannabis, desu.

I've been thinking of getting a vaporizer. Do you have a brand you recommend?

>blaming weed on. your shitty life choices

What a waste. I'd rather smoke a joint followed by a cigarette. A spliff is like mixing Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms in one bowl, like what the fuck are you doing

Why the fuck are you using cigarette filters?

I tried it once but it wasnt my thing.

Im ancap, IDGAF. Do what you want, its none of my business

Thay are in fact half filters, or just the paper with cardboard inside. Cigarettes cause you can smoke them or break them to use the tobacco and half the filter. Just ghetto things

A cigarette filter will filter oit the THC

This triggers the stoner
Last

Learn to roll better and it won't run on you.

As a drug, its pretty fuckin top-tier.
>no hangover morning-after sickness
>different strains can give you a different high depending on personal preference
>multiple ways to consume, edibles and vaporizing means you don't need to kill your lungs
>easy way to make friends (so long as you do it with people other than dudeweedlmao's)
>can give a boost of energy/creativity or just chill you out into oblivion, if you know your strains and are familiar with the experience you can kinda bend the 'high' to your will, if that makes sense

This is assuming you're using it 2-3 times a week, max. It's fucking retarded to be so stoned all the time that you can't even tell when you're stoned. I was smoking at that rate for a period of a few months and while it definitely isn't unpleasant, it starts to take over your life and ruins the 'magic' of being high. It's no way to live and the whole point of enjoying marijuana is comparing it to being sober.

Legalize LSD

Why would you roll anything when bongs have been invented?

Exactly this. I pay all my own bills, work 8-5 every day, and have nothing to do after I get home but watch movies or browse online. If I want to smoke after a long days work why the fuck can't I?

Am going to Netherlands (AKA dude weed lmao land) in a month should i try it ?

Weeds fun in moderation

Expensive af. Get some has or weed in Cyprus nigga. Morocco should have material for you.

I've been smoking for 3 years and have only excelled at my career. It's how you use it, just because you fucked up doesn't mean everyone else will.

because you cant smoke a bong and drive
>well you can, but thats pretty dumb

>Doing drugs while driving
You're the epitome of why many conservatives want to keep it banned.

I think it's pretty legit, but I use it medically, not recreationally. I use it multiple times daily, but in small enough amounts that the effects are mild. An ounce lasts me months. I never really get that high because I choose my strains based on CBD and CBN, not THC. Vaping is the way to do it.

That being said, stoner culture is fucking retarded and I want nothing to do with it. It's a drug. Getting super high is abusing it. If you think abusing drugs is a cool thing to build your identity around, you should be euthanized.

Not him but Arizer solo/air is amazing.
Pretty much the best portable vape on the market.

a. fuck conservatives
b. smoking weed is probably less harmful than smoking cigs and driving
c. smoking and driving is pretty great desu, maybe if you weren't a sperg you'd understand how fucking American it is

Weed is good every once and a while. I'm talking like maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

If you smoke it everyday or every week it changes you... it generally makes you slower both mentally and physically, suppresses your emotions, fucks with your memory, makes you lethargic and unmotivated... you'll literally be in a mental haze 24/7 even when you're not high because the after effects linger for about 24 hours after you come down.

Now, some people don't seem to mind this or think it's a problem because they have their daily routine: they get up, go to work, come home, get high all evening and go to bed. And that's fine if you don't mind going through life like that... just don't complain when you're 50 years old and have alzhiemers and multiple strokes.

Weed is fun...but it is bad for you. There is just no way around it. Same as alcohol.

Should it be legalized? Probably not, in the grand scheme of things. But if enough people want it and there is money to be made it will likely happen.

Degenerate as fuck.

Use it frequently and you'll start getting mental illness symptoms / self induced psychosis.

What a dumb drug. I've tried it with my cluster headaches, wasn't anywhere as beneficial as potheads claim compared to regular (and more effective) meds to treat headaches.

The public are also way too stupid to live by their own rules and to only use it in moderation. Ban it.

Yeah you can grow it easily but I doubt you're going to get perfectly grown strains with 30%+ THC and 3%+ CBD.

So is driving while blazing, you mong.

weed is expensive mate. if i didn't mix it with tobacco it would cost me £20 to fill a joint.

i've smoked it pure aswell, and didn't get any higher, i think your lungs can only absorb so much in one lungfull, any excess is exhaled and wasted.

>says this retarded shit as Colorado and Washingtons DUI's skyrocketed

Kys you dumb fucking pothead.

Nanny state please
Next you'll say we need to ban guns because the public can be stupid with those as well.

Nah because guns are piss easy to make and America is saturated with them.

Kinda hard to ban that as well considering we have have actual benefits from it like self defense, hunting, recreation, etc.

Weed has no benefits and is easier to locate and to deal with. Ban it.

ok well I'm not saying it should be legal
thats what makes it so american

If you cant handle smoking and driving then don't do it
>maybe cops are looking for it more now since its been legalized in those areas?

also more restrictive legislation is never the answer to the problem

Weed is probably the only thing that's keeping me from doing an hero.

Reality is a shitty place and I'm constantly depressed; on top of that, I can't sleep. So I'm always tired and sad and angry; I'm perceived as a shitty person as a result.

If I smoke before going to bed, I'm able to sleep and the next morning I don't feel that much depressed. I'm also not tired and therefore not angry; I'm perceived as a much better person, and I can literally feel the benefits from that every single day.

This shitty plant is making me work like a functioning human.

tl;dr
I see no wrong in weed

this

the da vinci vape or pax.

this. Fuck paper, its all about glass

drug dealers are the gateway to harder drugs

I just went to a clinic in alberta and got a legal prescription for 30 grams a month. I just have to order it online since we dont have physical dispensaires yet. The whole process was super smooth, only took 20 mins and just went in for anxiety and depression kinda thing.

it is no more degenerate than anything else. degenerate people use it and contribute to the stigma (that was originally created by (((them))) in the early 1900s), but cannabis itself is just a plant. it is a tool, like most. tools can be used productively or destructively, depending on who is using them.

off my board drug fag.

I smoke it once in a while same as many of my friends. It has its dangers and can lead to degenerate behaviour if overused but sending someone to jail for consuming it is just wrong. Especially if rapists get away in your country because of diversity and cultural enrichment.

Last night I smoked a bowl of critical trainwreck sprinkled with bubble hash. Yes, weed is degenerate.

This. I never understood why people would constantly roll huge blunts and joints. Yeah, it's fun every now and then, but it wastes so much in the long run.