Should Holocaust denial be illegal? Why do some European nations ban it?

Should Holocaust denial be illegal? Why do some European nations ban it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tmY6iItnP0
lovkap.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-hitler-hated-jews.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((())))

Silencing people won't work, it'll just make the opinions they don't like stronger.

>(Finklestein)

>Why do some European nations ban it?

Imagine Germany if all the given impossibilities in the witness testimonies get thrown around in public here.... i.e. people realize that a big part in the last 80 years of their history is literally fabricated. I'm sure this will end well for the kikes....

>Finklestein

Well, the truthful answer to your second question is because it affects them on a much more profound level than it does us in America.

As for the first question, no. Muh freedom of speech. If you are a holocaust denial, people will hate you for it, and they're just as free to do that as you are to deny it in the first place. C'est la vie

(((Every Time)))

>(((stein)))
everytime

OY VEY GOYIM DON'T YOU DARE CRITICIZE!

>gee why do people in power want to make it illegal to speak against them

>Finkelstein
Every time.

pol is always right.

It's illegal here in the UK. May has proven herself to be a zionist puppet.

>Finkelstein

Every fucking time. And no it shouldn't be illegal. There are no good arguments for making it illegal.

>muh lies

I could lie about a lot of things and unless I'm doing so under oath in court it isn't illegal.

(((Finkelstein)))

basically this

>finklestein

>kid is told the holocaust was fake by someone with influence over him, who provides him with a bunch of unsourced infographics to help manipulate him.
>he's now walking around with this fucked up worldview about bearded and hat-wearing fucks who want to steal his shekels, rather than American, plutocratic media pedophiles who use the religion as a sort of handshake (if they use it at all).
>he never tells anyone outside of his "trusted circle" of like-minded individuals about this, and never receives the correction he needs.
>this festers and grows in a lot of these people, until new far-right movements begin and you have silly fucking boards like this one

The term "holocaust," is stupid, by the way. It refers to the 6 million Jews who died in Hitler's daycares.
11 million people total died in those camps. They didn't all die for the same reasons, but all of those reasons were just as shitty. Some died because they were political dissidents, some were French revolutionaries or Jehova's witnesses, and many were gypsies.

Its banned in concquered countries because the holocaust is propaganda that helped silence political opposition.

Why can't everyone compromise? Modern Nazis get to have a holocaust that is well documented in both its occurrence and number of Jews disposed of and the remaining Jews get some incontrovertible evidence of a holocaust that even said Nazis agree happened.

I dare anyone to find a flaw.

I'm not a holocaust denier, but allowing the government to decide which interpretations of history of correct and incorrect sets an scary precedent.

fake quotes sure are convincing!

America must reject the constitution and the bill of rights. They have both outlived their usefulness in the 21st century. You don't need freedom, you need discipline.

>(((Finkelstein)))

>lying (((media)))

And it wasn't all camps. Ghettos and extermination squads were also used. The Einsatzgruppen in the early phases of the war were content to just shoot jews.

>11 million

When did world population numbers become semi-reliable in North America and Europe?
Did they keep records of peoples' religions and whatnot?

Basically I was wondering if there were 'global jewish populations' for, say, 1940 and 1950

Doesn't matter who it's from when the words are sound, leaf

Should questioning the moon landing be illegal? No and it's easily proven to have happened.

>(((finklestein)))
HA

suppression only causes for more support
people should just accept this shit exists instead of trying to outlaw them since it only makes them more extreme in actions since if youre already outside the law why not go further

He's right. You faggots need to keep your mouths shut. All you do is spew unbacked racist horseshit and cry
>muh freezepeach
Well, fuck you. Newsflash, no one with a working brain cares about some 200 year old document written by a bunch of old racist white men.
Not even they thought it should've lasted this long. Jefferson thought we should overthrow the government every 25 years.
Make no mistake drumpfkins, the real people of America all knew who they voted for. And now they know just how much the white supremacist system is against them, they're waking up. Watch out nazis, a storm is coming.

>fighting racism on internet
I still remember when internet was young and such bullshit wasn't even imagined anywhere, but then they started talking about how somebody suicided because of online trolling, now they want to go full Judaism and filter comments. Isn't comments being isolated on 1 fucking video out of billions enough isolation for them? Can't they even handle this little. Internet is freedom of speech, always was, don't like it, close the tab, stop reading. Ads are fucking everywhere, far more annoying than word: niggers or holocaust.

Got your caltrops already?

So you think that a few coastal states can conquer the continent inbetween them?

>what is the American civil war
We've already done it before.
If you mean vote wise? Then yeah, the smartest people should be the ones to decide how to run the country, instead of a bunch of inbred hicks.

THEY MUST BE BROUGHT TO HEEL

>Really makes you finkelstein ;^)

>jew
this cant even be made up

youtu.be/9tmY6iItnP0

Is this legit? I started a thread but didn't get any response.

lovkap.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-hitler-hated-jews.html?m=1

>Oy vey! Why don't people believe muh 6 million, goy!
>10 billion Jews turned into bars of soap, lampshades, and voodoo heads! Have you go--I mean people--no shame!
>Denying the 15 trillion Jews and the few goyim that died in the Holocaust is the real shoah here!

>me, the intellectual

Yes, I am. Thank you

Why doesn't twitter ban these types of people?

> Watch out nazis, a storm is coming.
The wind coming from your flabs of fat when you wiggle them around?

>why do some european nations ban it

because eurocuck's like being under the foot of there own goverment and wont do anything to stop it,just like america and half of the shit obama has did over the past 8 years

Why is it okay for Jews to ban criticism of Jews but criticising fucking white males is encouraged?

Jews have more powerful and influence and are less likely to use their powers for good

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE OF ME?!?!?
DELET THIS

MY BUBBI WAS SENT TO THE GAS CHAMBER 6 TIMES BEFORE SHE HIT PUBERTY SHE WAS TURNED INTO LAMPSHADES AND SOAP HOW DARE YOU

Haha. I guess the Democrats lose their entire voting base then. You fucking retard.

It's like they really want people to hate them

>dangerous lies

what does Sup Forums think about the Alt-Light?
civic nationalists?
Milo?

where do they fit into in the future of America?

>(((plutocratic media pedophiles)))

It's pretty clear that attempting to silence people only makes their opposition stronger. So we must come to the logical conclusion that the Jews want to trigger another race war.

how can you downplay it like this goyim. it were 6 gorillion of us poor misunderstood jewish gods

Yeah man. I get you. I can't fathom how a person would advocate for handing over their human rights. Yet, you see it happen every day. You see people who want more laws. More and more. I was talking to this kid once, he's a hunter, and shooter, and a Democrat.... I started talking to him, and pointing out that he's some sort of hybrid Democrat. And I asked him how he would feel if the government made it illegal to own and buy guns. You know what this brainwashed little shit said?
>if it saves even one life, I would give up all my guns.
WTF? Poor brainwashed youth. It's up to us to end the conditioning.

the numbers on that scale are back to front, it should run right to left.

because if you look at it you start to see it for the lie that it is.

it was all just WW2 propaganda

We did it to be butt budies with merchants for historical reasons

And they still have the nerve to claim it's actually us who gassed them not krauts, the fucking kikes.

>the smartest people
Poor black people and illegal immigrants?

What in the blue blazes is incidentally homosexual?

"I'm totally straight, I don't know how this cock found itself into my ass!"?

The "hicks" could just let the cities starve to death. Any civil war pitting middle America against the coastal regions would be over very quickly. Shitlibs would be starving in the streets inside of a week.

Yeah, ok.

(((risotto)) recipe)))

Human skin lampshades were pretty common in the 19th century.

Does he mean believe as in it's actually happening or believe as in he supports it?

Abuse of a freedom inevitably leads to the loss of that freedom. They're just trying to hold on to free speech for as long as they can, which ironically means limiting free speech

>must be silenced
That's a death threat. If I was American I would shoot him as self defense.

it is 12 million. how dare you suggest it is only 11 million. anyone that doesn't admit it was 30 million must be silenced

You're a retard, there have been bad things that happened to the US/that the US did but we still talk about it. Go back to whatever communistic shithole you came from

Go back to Egypt Chaim.

>11 million

The new number is here pol!

Triggered?

>mfw turner diaries is coming true
>mfw the organization will grow out of Sup Forums
>mfw noface

You're a delusional retard
1. Election is over
2. There will be no revolt
3. No story from the Jew York Times or Cuck News Network can change anything

Go back to Plebbit and join you're neckbearded friends in denial

No it shouldn't be illegal.

Just like denying world war 2 happened or declaring the earth is flat shouldn't be illegal.

If you harass people while spouting about your backwards theories, then sure, but just writing about it or discussing it on a forum for special school rejects shouldn't land someone in jail.

>another finkelstein calling for opinions he doesn't agree with to be silenced

>white supremacy

fuckoff back to 1999 wouldja?

I'm the fucking minority now, faggot. if you're going to limit free speech, do it without bigotry. No white power, no black power, no asian unity, no asian cultural organizations.

FUCK OFF

>special school rejects

that hurt man

Saved.

>Should Holocaust denial be illegal?
It should be as illegal as fiction.

That's because leafs tear easily

Incidentally, meaning there are isolated incidents. Not accidentally. Though I can forgive you for being bad at English, considering you've probably been studying for your countries mandatory swap to Pakistani

>implying trying to silence them doesn't give them validity

(((COMEON))) its not even funny anymore.

>Questioning the Holohoax is racist

ebin quality post, bery intellectual

Really? It's like 6 years old. Half you fuckers have already read it