What do you think it will be?

Big press conference coming up in about 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVhK1GvfCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4
ustream.tv/pbsnewshour
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_usrussia-224pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.53ec0dda0c6e
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The race war begins.

>1 post by this ID

>the jews think that with their propaganda movie they get to decide policy

lel, the audacity of these kikes.

Obama will say
IT WAS ALLL THE RUSKIES FAULT
then he'll conclude with i by emergency power must stay president for another term until we can secure our elections or some bullshit like that

He is going to tell us Star Wars is a great movie and we all should go see it. Jewlywood needs moniez

I am very poor

15 MINUTES

youtube.com/watch?v=mVhK1GvfCzA

doesn't GERMany have some of the best gibs on the planet?

Only for people with dark skin.

Numeric sequence indicates that this is factual.

only if your skin is dark enough on the RGB colour scale.

Obama is going to try to ask us to borrow some money. Just don't engage him.

14 MINUTES

>youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4
>link even includes 44

top kek

i'm sure a traditional islamic LGBT even will go down afterwards

I know Presidents go full retard at the end of their second term, but Obongo is going all out.

Most just pardon weirdos

Man they are going all out before the elctorals vote

Keep in mind that there are a handful of European countries preparing for war (with Russia) right now.

Lack of chat during the livestream is making me decidedly less /comfy/. Half the fun of these things is shit posting in chat with other Sup Forumsacks

this is true.
it's why they used haarp to cover most of the country in a massive blizzard so they couldn't riot in the streets as well.

user is clearly not a tanned German

This isn't a Star Wars-related thread.

Oh fuck, I forgot to buy guns for the upcoming civil war. MFW when my procrastination finally does me in.

Pretty sure this was scheduled like 3 months ago. It's the standard closing-of-the-year circlejerk where they talk about what happened and what's to come.

oooga-booga

Same.

I'm gonna see nocturnal animals instead.

That is true, it is a scheduled/yearly press conference.

>7 hours ago

There's an excellent chance this is true. Look at how he just gave the Medal of Freedom (iirc that's what its called?) to celebrities he liked.

PLEASE OBAMA HAVE A HOL UP If if if if moment TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE STUPID NIGGER YOU ARE. KEK WILLS IT

Yes?

>mfw forgot to save money, buy land, ration food, and develop skills too

He quite literally does this same press conference every year. I don't get what everyone is uppity about

She visited Trump Tower at 7am this morning. Trump is under high security right now, you know that right? This is business as usual. This is not related to any press conference happening 7 hours later.

Rossi was going to leak, nuclear war v russia, stratospheric drones kill multi war heads in the launch phase, underwater drones tailing all sub

OK. I suppose this year might be different.

3 minutes

I'll start posting some guerilla/urban warfare tips some Tunisian guy posted some time ago.

Seven hours after she visited. Is grammar that hard?

Careful

Is this gonna be on TV

ustream.tv/pbsnewshour

End

Fake Birth Certificate.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4

but it's 2:20 user REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also keep posting this is breddy gud

Must be getting ready still.

late as always

I have to write a 3 paged Marxist sociology paper on LGBTQ being taught in middle schools by 330PM, and I only have 1 page down.

Fuck it

why this fucktard even bother scheduling shit if he is always late holy shit

i have to write a maoist leninist marxist essay on the opiumwars vidal sassoon and pol pot and i only have 30 chars down.

Maybe there's a good reason for that.

>Standing around mumbling
>Low energy
>Nothing happening

Does this sum up the entire Obama Presidency?

once maybe, doing it 4 times on last 4 press conferences? no not really

Realizing that colored people time is real and even the President of the United States isn't immunenis a pretty strong red-pill.

Kek's got Obama!! It's happening!

>and the force awakens
Not even going to pirate it

>burgers believe they can just elect some guy who promises to kick off the mexicans

Say hello to Emperor Obama, fags. He is going to call for martial law and draft all of you to fight the russkies you love so much.

It's been a nice ride guys, but it's over.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_usrussia-224pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.53ec0dda0c6e

Just write that all commies deserve to die.
There.
I did your homework for ya.

Done

I heard that Obama sharted in the white house private walmart. Is this true, americans?

>tfw you want to start the revolution but you've got to go buy tampons for molotovs first

You can go to Gander Mtn and buy a shotgun, shells, and case for

>begins at 2:15
>just got here at 2:30
>still nothing
What the fuck is this shit? Did I miss it?

The same thing pretty much happen last.

>I have the Star Wars movie for Gold Star Families to watch, so I'll cut this conference short.

When is this faggot going to start the conference holy shit

no just king nigger being late as always

>no instructions for timer or remote detonator.
>once you complete last step it will literally explode in your face killing you.
Nice

thanks bro

see you at the FEMA camp

///THREAD THEME///

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8

>not knowing CPT

announcing that he is in fact a nigger.

>real thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

I fucking hate niggers

>one jew retweeting another jew

ov vey, its fucking nothing.

Its just his las press conference of the year.
Hes gonna talk about christmas n' shit.