12 Year Old Muslim terrorizes Germany

Get cucked 'Merkel'. Pre-teen ISIS recruit with Iraqi citizenship attempts to set off nail bomb at a christmas celebration in Deutschland. Get ready for similiar instances to try & desecrate western values during the coming holiday season. I suggest a complete & total muslim ban in the United States.

washingtonpost.com/world/boy-12-tried-to-detonate-nail-bomb-at-german-christmas-market-authorities-allege/2016/12/16/a6fa3bb6-c398-11e6-92e8-c07f4f671da4_story.html?utm_term=.2e632e72e20f

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trained from birth...

Germany deserves this. All their real men died in the World Wars, thus only the beta males passed on their genes, and it created your modern German """"""man"""""", thus the current situation at hand in Germany.

He should be in prison for the rest of his life and his whole family should be deported

The next generation of Americans are going to be extremely conservative & nationalistic in an attempt to rebel against their retarded millennial SJW parents.

Which means the next generation of Muslims are going to be extremely radical & suicidal in the name of Allah in order to counter a rising conservative movement in the west.

It will be an interesting time to be alive.

>tried to
Come the fuck on muslims how hard is it to make and detonate bombs?

Any country that elects a liberal authoritarian oligarch like Merkel (Hillary 2.0) for 3 consecutive terms does indeed deserve it. You reap what you sow.

I predict a massive influx of German immigration to the U.S. in the next two decades.

Comments disabled

>I suggest a complete & total muslim ban in the United States.

Your a racist not all muslims are bad

Sometimes I wish they would have been successful in their attempts just so more people see it for what it is.

Where to? Germany? They are germans, m8.

he wuz a gud boy he dindu nuffin inshallah

Of course they are. The headline also fails to mention is was Islamic.

They sure are quick to mention the color of a white officer when he guns down Tyrone Dindu in the street for punching an elderly woman.

Lol

Kid on the right looks just like Ben Shapiro. Is it his kid?

>Being racist against a religion
I hope you're baiting.

No, they are Iraqis, nigger.

>not all muslims
FUCK OFF, l dont care

inb4 numerous more massacres on european soil by muslims leading to normal people finally getting angry just to have the government turn the army on them

>dual German and Iraqi citizenship
dumb burger

Based German, what is the general view amongst the German people on matters like this & the ongoing refugee influx? Are you a minority or are more people awake?

ISIL has become more dangerous now that it has split from the Syrian Al-Qaida branche, modernized and perfected its methods of spreading propaganda, united Sunni and Shia muslims, told every western muslim to engage in jihad in their own countries instead of joining them and has let all war chivalry go and become more radical and brutal than the Taliban in its early days.

It understands that our western ideals give them plenty of room to rage war and terror in our own countries without much backlash, why do you think they specifically target places like France and Germany where its people are disarmed and the social and economic problems are slowly rising.

Germany needs to seriously use some force to fix this shit, last time I was in Germany that guy was shooting people in the same city I was in and I could feel the absolute terror in the German people as I spoke to them.

I even tried to discuss immigration and Muslim fundamentalists in Germany, but nobody was willing to talk about it except the elderly who would often say that they were afraid of being called Nazis.

This is insane, if Europe isn't going to do something soon then the European people are going to go further and further right which the government will respond to with more and more surpression of these feelings until people radicalize and we could potentially look at a massive war.

Change your flag back to Turkey, Muhammed. They aren't real Germans no matter what name tag you give them. There only option is to assimilate, which won't happen.

Here is a real German:

Best thing I've read all day.

The only positive aspect to this is that more people are rising towards the right. Yes, they will be met with suppression; But history shows us repeatedly that the right leaning ideological societies always come out on top... That is, until another liberal movement progresses into the mainstream & thus the cycle repeats.

Islam is a religion, not a race. You can be a white muslim and an arab christian. It just so happens the vast majority of muslims are arab, but the two are completely different things.

Why are all burgers so retarded?

>united Sunni and Shia muslims

wat

captcha: masjid miles.

Wrong.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/amp/?client=safari

Going to berlin from 31st dec , going to city for new years ... why do i keep reading these threads

>going to Berlin
>on New Year's eve
It's like you WANT to get yourself killed.

F

>That flag
Guess their soccer players fucked you guys stupid.

Weak times breed strong men, strong men breed strong societies, strong societies breed weak men, weak men breed weak societies.

Also it's a good thing people are going to the right, but the government is surpressing and preventing the transmition of the current government to a right-winged nationalist government, they're using the 40 years of foundation they've build in our societies with full force which leads to radicalization.

You can sign up to ISIL as a Shia or a Sunni, it's dominantly Sunni though.

Have fun , you should visit Berlin-Kreuzberg :)

Believe me user, Berlin is the last place on earth you would want to be on NYE. Even more conservative cities are shitholes, but in Berlin you not only will be raped and attacked by mudslimes, if you want to defend yourself you will also be attacked by the Antifa and possibly just "normal" people passing by because you are such a racist.

Good goyim Antifa

Ironically, Antifa is all about muh Palestine..

Are the Israelis some kind of masochists baka

>You can sign up to ISIL as a Shia or a Sunni, it's dominantly Sunni though.

picture of sceptical chicken implied. The ISIS which kept killing sunnus for not being sunni enough now accepts shiites? do they have to replenish the ranks of their suicide squad?

The Israelis aren't, it is the non Israeli Jews that are the pinnacle of madness.

Oy vey

Ahahah stay indoors my friend. Or walk backwards so no one can kick you in the back. Wait nah that doesnt work.

First off you don't "sign up" to join ISIS

They just use social media to encourage all types of muslims all over the world to commit acts of terror. It's not like they like Shi'ites or anything, they'll just take whatever help they can get until a theoretical victory and cleanse the world of everyone but fundie Sunnis.

Lmao

They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Baba Vanga's predictions of muslims taking over europe by 2043 are coming true.
Best get to America soon as you can since the whole of europe will be destroyed soon

A pig born in a stable aint a horse.

This. Fuck Germany you make me sick.

>that the right leaning ideological societies always come out on top.
This is how Europe and Russia will turn into Caliphate. This is natural process.

>English """"""""""analogies"""""""""""

It was a clock!

implying germany wont go full third reich mode again after enough 'Einzelfälle'

Good to see Trump proved right on his muslim immigration policy.

>it is the non Israeli Jews
When you say non Israeli, do you mean non native? Because that'd be most of the Jews in Israel, surely?

>implying germany wont go full third reich mode again
Can you really go third reich mode again when you already had the third reich?

So no whiteys will stick up for me ? Fuck . I better buy a knife

>muslim
>race

kek, leftist IQ

No, they're shitskins. People like you are why Europe is going to hell.

Actually im sun tanned so maybe the shitskins wont attack me. I will get more sun before i go.. problem solved

I was talking about Jews living in Europe and the USA. Once they live in Israel they turn into nationalists.

You know, wild animals still attack you if you put on an animal costume.

By nationalistic, do you mean having pride in their own states and wanting to secede from the USA.

t. Texan gen-z

>German apologies
why would any non-cuck consider keeping these savages around?

Yea have fun with those savages Germany

I was always confused on the extent of the anti Nazi laws in Germany, if you had this out on something like your Twitter would you possibly face charges? If not, what about doing something like openly supporting Hitler but not giving out literature or using Nazi symbols?

fellow Australian here, I had to change my plans to a small party with friends. It fucking sucks, 4 years ago i was at new years eve at Brandenburg Gate and it was fucking awesome, one of the best nights of my life.

They wouldn't. Unfortunatly, way over half of Germans are brainwashed sheep, hence only 10% to a maximum of 20% for the AfD.

>not all
Well you could let the 1% that aren't complete faggots through, so I guess there's that.

Many people don't like it but are too indoctrinated or lazy to do something against it. Over half of the population is absolutley cucked, and most of the rest just want to uphold the status quo.

Different burger but at least you guys have a right populist party, we can get a Trump into office but we won't be able to have consistency because we're run by a two party system

He cant be charged either

hold on bro
its always darkest before the Don

At least the USA is not a neo stalinistic dictatorship disguised as democracy. What use do I have in multiple parties that are, at the end of the day, either doomed to be forever irrelevant because of being surpressed (AfD) or are just all the same fucking left wing cancer, like every other party.

His and his parents heads should be put on spikes and placed on the border to make an example for all the future engineers, doctors and lawyers streaming into the country.

You're right on that point, I feel bad about you guys not having real free speech either, I have had problems sharing videos with Germans even when the videos are entertainment and reference Nazis a single time in a negative light

wow, check your privilege, white man.
hasn't this little boy been through enough?
Maybe you and your children deserve to grow up in a war torn country just like he did.

That is why you Americans have to cherish your rights. Never let your free speech be taken from you. You see how it ended up in Germany.

So he's basically Damian Wayne?

I am convinced the BND is onto my ass already for posting this, so don't worry leaf, justice will be brought for this poor 12 year old new German.

russians aren't beta males

>Baby's first redpill
Yea, no shit

I shit you not, 30 minutes ago I saw on the chyron of a the portuguese news channel the text:

> German youth attempts to set off explosive device

just that. German youth. No mention of him being muslim, iraqi, nothing. European news have gone full-sweden.

Good.

Freedom of speech does not include hate speech.

He's a 12 year old, so this was probably babby's first bomb.

Thanks for your insights, Mr. Trudeau.

You're being mean America.

It literally works

Reckon they fucked his butt?

>be Burger
>elect Obama
>8 years

As a German citizen you can't do shit, because the Lügenpresse dictates who you have to vote for. The same thing happened in the USA. The only reason Trump was elected is that you had fucking luck that the MSM compared Trump to Hitler.

If the MSM would have only said that Trump is a racist (without the Hitler comparison) and lied that Trump would call all of his workers behind their back something racist, then Hillary would have won easily.

You could say the US MSM fucked it up big time. They lied on thing which could be proven wrong easily and destroyed their reputation.

In Germany you only have to say that the party is a "Nazi Partei" and they have lost already.

Your thinking would imply that without the media or defamation the AfD had any chance. But in either case they are dstined to fail. You know why? We don't live in a democracy. Free elections are an illusion. In the end there is no difference on who you vote. Red red green is as horrific as black red, and honestly, these are the only two coalitions we will have for the next time, unless we destroy them all together.

Cheer up, in Shitaly it's outlawed to have a fascist party, and all but maybe one parties are leftists, and that one party that's not leftist is led by retards.

Oh, the joy of living in this state.

changing The Way of thoughts by applying logic instead of using reasonable opinions based on emotions that was learned by a false pass because of ones connection to a intangible Being who doesn't exist- J.R. Keeler new leader of(Temple of Scientology) learning to accept the truth because;step by step we have the power to change the middle east to a God free nation-and maybe we can all be set free