Jews want the US to go to war (preferably with Russia and Iran)

>jews want the US to go to war (preferably with Russia and Iran)
>Trump will instead fuck with China
>during the war he will ally with Russia and Iran to take down China
>kikes will be btfo because this ends their chance at a war with Iran and Russia

77D chess

Russia and US vs China is a possible realignment.

Nuclear deterrent obsolete, stratospheric drones can kill multi warhead icbms in the launch phase, underwater drones tracking subs

>Nuclear deterrent obsolete, stratospheric drones can kill multi warhead icbms in the launch phase, underwater drones tracking subs
nah, the plan is depopulation (human sacrifice) they will spill blood. a lot of blood.

>Jews want us to do ...

I'm ashamed to be Dutch, truly SJWry from the right.

us = U.S. (americans)

the jews want a war, and they hold the USA's leash

some of the nukes get through. people will beg for global government so it never happens again.

there's enough of a missile shield to protect certain cities and areas the elites have selected, the millions dead will be used to justify world government though

sacrifice millions in a nuclear holocaust and use the new holocaust to justify power grab

>people will beg for global government so it never happens again.
>league of nations
>EU
>UN
yes that's the next step I guess

Jews don't want a war, they're ethnic nationalists who practice imperialism because their book tells them to take land that they believe is theirs.

The only reason Israel is allies with America is because they benefit and the US is willing to step on Israel's enemies, in return they can have wet dreams because Israel is their ideal state.

The reason US and America are fighting again is because the cold war never ended, both parties only pulled back because they were almost at the point of blowing up the entire world.
Russia is trying to expand back to the size it was during the Soviet days, America is trying to do everything in its power to prevent this from happening, knowing full well that Russia is afraid to have another cold war.
Neither Europe, America or Russia is willing to fight eachother again because they remember what happened last time, the only difference is that Putin is willing to inflict more pain on its own citizens and country in general if it means that they're inflicting pain on the leaders of countries he doesn't like.

>Jews don't want a war, they're ethnic nationalists
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA fuck off you kike

>Russia and US vs China is a possible realignment.

Russia will just play both sides against each other.

>Russia will just play both sides against each other.
you think they will act like the USA?

>I don't have an argument, lets just call this guy a kike and spam pictures of fundamentalist Jews that I got from Sup Forums

What do you call Israel's current economic and social policies then?
They're promising free shit for the Jews that come to Israel and have adopted policies that will ensure them a babyboom of Jewish children in the future.
The people with the highest status in Israel are also the closest to the "chosen people", half-Jews and African Jews are often denied jobs, fuck even the prime minister himself openly speaks out against minority groups within Israel saying that if it was up to him they would disappear.
The far-right in Israel (Habayit Hayehudi) is literally against liberalism, democracy and enlightenment age thinking in general, they even said nationalism is a natural sentiment.

Now call me a kike again please.

Zwarte Piet.
Wiedewiede wiet.
Ik ruik je wel
Maar ik zie je niet.

>What do you call Israel's current economic and social policies then?
shit. garbage.

living in israel sucks ass.

>t. I have many israeli friends who left that shithole because of it

I never said it's an amazing country, it's religious fundamentalism and their faith is based on ethnic-nationalism.

They're killing Middle-Eastern people which leads to more instability in the middle-east and more refugees for us to deal with.

>it's religious fundamentalism and their faith is based on ethnic-nationalism.
wtf are you talking about? outside of jerusalem, they're degenerate as fuck. especially tel aviv

It's the way the country is structured, their government is ethnic-nationalism and so is their faith.
Tel Aviv Jews might do drugs and sleep around but it's the same with Amsterdam for us.

>ethnic-nationalism
no, it's just corrupt and uses apartheid and murder and everything else for its own gain as long as it can get away with it. all the while ignoring the needs of israeli people.

living costs are up the ass in israel, food prices are fucked as well as taxes. plus, mandating that all girls join IDF is fucking stupid.

>Tel Aviv Jews might do drugs and sleep around but it's the same with Amsterdam for us.
not comparable mate. clearly you're just here to damage control, and don't actually fucking know anything

Yes.

What does USA really have to gain by ganging up on one of their largest trade partners?

>Damage control
>Jews want to have an all-Jew state with only ethnic Jews
>You literally bring up the point of how militarized Israel really is
>You literally compare it to apartheid

I'm not the one why believes in Stormweenie conspiracy theories about Jews

Schwarze Peter!

take your weeb autism and gtfo

Nice argument stormweenie.

lul XD