So it appears that 20 Republican Electors have flipped...

So it appears that 20 Republican Electors have flipped, with 40 more voluntarily requesting to be briefed by CIA on the Russian involvement. This leads to a scenario where Trump lacks 270, and the Republican House elects a Republican of their choosing, all of which is Constitutional and perfectly legal. My question is, if Republicans supported the Electoral College when it enabled their candidate to win the election without winning the popular vote, will the Republicans support the decision of the Electoral College to vote its conscience and deny Trump the majority he needs, passing the election to the House of Representatives?

Say it with me: President Pence.

Oh shit! Man the mobility scooters Civil War here we come!

I would probably myself laughing if liberal attempts to block Trump from becoming president end up putting their actual nightmare candidate into office.

Riots and death will follow.

You can't steal it like that and just walk away.

Christmas decorations are going to be electrifying this year.

>supported the Electoral College when it enabled their candidate to win the election without winning the popular vote
>Electoral College to vote its conscience

You're talking about two entirely different things. First instance, they did their job. Second instance, they're refusing to do it.

>all of that happens
>they still choose Trump

Imagine the assblastedness.

>Say it with me: President Pence.
They're actually floating Kasich.

You don't get it. The Republicans don;t want Trump or Pence any more than the Democrats. The writing is on the wall.

If they vote against Trump, they are playing fire.

They can't take Trump out of politics just delay him. in the next election for congress, he might create his own party.

>So it appears that 20 Republican Electors have flipped

Wrong.

While it might be funny, it would be shitty for everyone. Like sure, that's way better than the third world war that Hillary would bring, but we all backed Trump, not this rando that he picked as VP.

"Trump will not be Permitted to win"
-Julian assange

Kek's will determines the name of the new Trump party.
> Deus Vult

>it appears
Proof?

BORIS
YELTSIN

IT'S LITERALLY OK IF THE US DOES IT TO RUSSIA

>Oh shit! Man the mobility scooters Civil War here we come!

>Riots and death will follow.

Of the protesters, you mean?

Because I don't think armed protesters would last long against the U.S. Military.

> (OP)
>>all of that happens
>>they still choose Trump
>Imagine the assblastedness.

I didn't even vote for Trump but if this happens, I would literally apply for a job in the cabinet.

>Alex Jones
>source

pick one.

>not this rando that he picked as VP.
The Republican House elects whoever they want.

The faithless electors plus ALL Democratic electors write in Kasich. Trump loses. House ratifies Kasich rather than keep Obama until the Supreme Court cases settle.

You fucking moron.
Even if 200 electors flip their votes, it had to be ratified by the Senate. The Senate will honor the results of the election, and nothing will change.
Go back to seventh grade, you obviously didn't pay attention.