Tensions with China have never been higher...

Tensions with China have never been higher. I was born in the 70s and never in my life have I actually feared an incoming president causing a catastrophic war. And this is coming from someone who believes some of what he says.

We've got to convince these electors to vote for Aunt Jemima or some shit and just have a do-over, we can't let this blundering Twitterfag careen us into war with China.

There is no "winning" in a war against China. The world would never be the same again. Hundreds of thousands of lives would be lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck those yellow skin bitches dawg. They can go back to eatin cats with noodles. Chink ass bitches.

lol do you even know Chinese embassy being bombed in.Belgrade?

Born in the 1960s.

Reagan scared the shit out of. We were convinced we would die in the 1980s.

Trump is Reagan 2.0 in many ways.

>Tensions with China have never been higher.
>what is Korean War

good theres too many fuckers in the world.

> WW3 averted with Russia now China is my best WW3

For fucks sake

>"I voted for Trump, but..."
>leddit filename
>leddit spacing
Remember to sage.

It's over CTR, your guy lost, now fuck off

Let me tell ya somethin kiddo
There aint gonna be a world war 3 do you know why? Because Britain aint calling the shots no more. The british government cut its own balls off long long ago. Also Trump dont want war, war is bad for business

Imagine the following :

1. China patrols off the coast of California daily with a fleet of warships
2. China has military alliances with Mexico & Canada
3. China surrounds USA with bases on Mexico, Canada and Cuba

It is hilarious how brainwashed the American public is that they are ignorant about how the US provokes China in every way possible and expect China to do nothing ...

Reagan was a kind-spoken man who tried to achieve peace, despite his incompetence.

Trump is a blistering unhinged madman who can't take criticism.

Russia was never the threat. China has always been what would cause WW3.

It doesn't matter what Trump wants, it matters what Trump's incompetence brings.

I wish it were just shilling.

So how is it to lose your $9-10 dollar job at CTR

China only has like 200 nukes that can't even reach the East Coast. You two can nuke each other wipe out BC and California I don't even give a fuck

And yet it's China being aggressive to all of its neighbors, it's China stealing international waters, it's China building a massive military, it's China committing human rights violations, it's China who helps North Korea continue to commit human rights violations, it's China who steals our technology nonstop.

China is the villain here, in no way can you spin that on us, traitor.

You're obligated to protect us just like we're obligated to protect you, pal.

> China has military alliances with Mexico & Canada

Are u stupid burger?

>Paragraphing is reddit now
When did this happen?

>implying China could ever afford to prosecute a war on the US
>implying the US could ever afford to prosecute a war on China

Their economies are so linked at this point that it would be economic suicide for one of these countries to attack the other. China in particular would collapse if they lost their largest export market

>obligated

Not really. We typically don't follow the most retarded aspects of your foreign policy, We didn't do anything in Veitnam, Iraq and we decided not to help with muh Libya and Syria

Ignore the children, they're not taught how to write effectively anymore. They just shove it all into one big lump with no punctuation. They only know phone-speak.

How about Russia, do you want war with them?

You're implying that their government works through reason and logic, and not aggression and paranoia.

It wasn't in Japan's best interest to attack us, either.

Yes really. If someone rapes our assholes, you must stick your dick in their asshole.

Nope, what does that have to do with anything? Just because Trump doesn't win doesn't mean a conservative or moderate liberal can't still be president.

>Russia was never the threat. China has always been what would cause WW3.
Never mind about the shill shit, you're genuinely retarded. Also, do you seriously think a call with Taiwan (aka best China) will cause WW3? Or do you think that the recent National Oceanograph Office underwater ship that was stolen by China is an act of war? China does that shit all the time, and it never amounts to anything.

Leddit spacing is when you double space every sentence.

Just like this.

>Yes really. If someone rapes our assholes, you must stick your dick in their asshole.

Only if you get invaded/directly attacked first.

We both know that it will be you who fucks it up and China will defend itself.

I was born in the 70s as well. It is the duty of the old to preach wisdom, not fear. Take that yellow cock out of your mouth and try to act like an American for fuck's sake. No one on this planet can challenge us. Pissing your pants over a war of words and some brinksmanship? You disgust me.
You sound like a liberal kike. What city do you live in, SF or NY? Go drink bleach.

>Are u stupid burger?

Are you stupid or cant you follow the logic? The US has military alliances with Korea, Japan, and the Phillipines in Asia. The US has military bases surrounding China. The US has installed anti-ballistic weapons (THAAD) / listening posts / etc all around China.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense

The US are the ones provoking China and not the other way around.

The Taiwan call is only part of it, you blundering retard. Do you not know history? Do you not follow news? Do you not see their military growing exponentially? Do you not see their aggressions with their neighbors?

Things are reaching a boiling point, and Trump is enough to blow the lid off.

And you're a retard to even be using "muh leddit spacing". I bet you post on /r/MuhDonald all fucking day.

Nonsense, America would never attack first. So that means your ass is coming to the party, bitch.

Grow up, nigger. Nobody is impressed by millenials grandstanding.

the underwater drones take out chinese subs, the stratospheric drones take out ICBMs in the launch phase

destroy the agriculture and let china starve

>It doesn't matter what Trump wants, it matters what Trump's incompetence brings.

You completely misunderstand.
The previous two world wars involved Britain and Germany. No other country except Britain, has ever had a plan to cause war on a world wide scale. Plenty of countries fought in the world wars. Only one country started them, Britain. Britain is the most warlike nation on earth. It is responsible for over 55% to 70% of all wars since 1600AD

> Hundreds of thousands of lives
We should try better

Psst... OP...

Stop being a fucking pussy.

It has plenty of you chinks in Canada.

I want to call you nuts but there is a strange truth to what you say.

Oh shut up, if China declared war on us you would piss your pants because you're young enough to get drafted.

Guess what, I'm too old to be drafted, and this shit still worries me.

just search online: Britain most warlike nation on earth. There are plenty of sites detailing the facts. Britain has invaded 90% of countries with its army since 1600

That would almost be a good comparison if there were a couple hundred million people living on sovereign islands just off of the coast of California, with equal claim to the waters, that had been under Chinese protection for 70 years.

Except we aren't going to war with China. Fuck off back to your CTR safe space.

you don't need to "win" a war with China. Stop supporting them economically and just like the CCCP, they will fall in on themselves. It will happen in 10 years if Trump is not assassinated. They had better keep that man SAFE!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!!

Don't be naive, kid.

>trump sucks
>reagan sucks
>we're gonna get into WW3
Nice one, OP. Really got my neurons firing up.

this is from the same country that threatened nuclear war with Russia over a soverign nation - Cuba - allowing missiles on their land.

> Fearing a war with China
You should actually be afraid of the European genocide.

Paying attention to mudslimes doesn't mean we should ignore China.

>Sup Forums spends months posting about how we can't elect Clinton because it will result in a war with Russia
>Trump wins, Sup Forums celebrates how they "averted WW3"

>Sup Forums immediately begins talking about how badly they want a war with China can't wait for it to start

China is growing, but culturally stable.

Europe is culturally unstable and being lulled into a false sense of security until it is hopelessly collapsed.

Guess which one is more likely to start WW3? My money is on the genocide.

>Sup Forums immediately begins talking about how badly they want a war with China can't wait for it to start
Find me 5 posts that suggest this.

>theres no winning

we'd win pretty handily

Yeah, and I'm sure that China wouldn't mind at all if the US moved some of their nuclear missiles into Japan or Korea.

no it'd be more like this

>Chinks discover the Americas
>CHINESE LAND REEE
>hundreds of years later America is a global superpower
>China rolls up, surrounds Hawaii
>America flips out
>China rolls up, hangs just outside territorial waters
>Conducts ASW operations, keeps track of military aircraft, grounds and seizes any American aircraft in or near Chinese airspace (think SCS)
>America goes "what the fuck we've done nothing to you"
>China goes "ANCIENT CHINESE LAND HAND IT OVER"
>America goes "but it's ours"
>China goes "DOESN'T MATTER HAND IT OVER"
>China continually pushes shit

uh dude, the cuban missile crisis was caused by the USSR specifically refusing to get rid of the missiles. the US thought it was a prelude to a first strike, ICBM tech back in those days was shithouse. you couldn't hit specific targets, you had to lob missile after missile at silos in the hopes that you'd hit something. if you launched a bunch of missiles from cuba you'd be able to wipe out the US's nuclear capability quite easily.

China is not culturally stable, mate.

No we wouldn't, we would lose a lot of people and it would take us decades to recover.

They don't have to invade us to cause massive damage to our country. We're obligated to protect our allies, and that's who they would strike. They would force us into fighting on their terms.

>China is not culturally stable, mate.
Hello where are the proofs. Because last I saw China was tech rushing like mad to catch up with everyone else.

fucking unrealistic guntards

CTR Bots are out today
>pic very related kek

China is very much a fractured country. This is not a secret. They're made up of many different factions of Chinese people, and very few of them are part of the 21st century who are creating (aka stealing) that technology.

Yeah lets just go to war with Russia instead.

We never truly got to beat them after the Cold War anyways.

We're being sold out to China. Seriously fuck them. Just because they are overpopulated to the fuck why should I suffer.

Chinese Paper Tiger
Chinks steal industry and jobs
Make us great again

>what did Kek mean by this

This is such a fucking stupid stance. We're not going to war with Russia. Liberal posturing is not going to trigger a war with them, they're much more reserved.

Similar tactics used against the Chinese, however, such as what Trump has been doing, is fucking dangerous.

it will get better on monday user, unless you're on the dole.

>just have a do-over
There is not stopping. This train was constructed without brakes.

Just because he didn't say it doesn't mean it's not true.

Ready the passports boys, when china comes they ain't taken no prisoners

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/archive

Here's just the first five from the last few days:
Or you could just read this very thread.
Or you could read any other China thread on the board right now

1 in 10 people were in revolution mode when Tieneman square happened. They are closer to collapse/revolution than you think. All we need to do is attack their economy by tariff, stop their "technology transfer centers" from fundamentally undermining the ability of our US companies to innovate through patent law violations, and stop their monopoly on rare earth minerals. This will be the straw that breaks them. Then a lot of Chinese will be dying from their collapse. Just watch it happen when Trump gets in. China needs to GO.

Damn this man is fast
He go to archive very fast
He should win a prize

You do realize their real gdp is larger than ours right?

Remember, people, Russia is going to be encouraging America into a war with China. They're probably even shitposting it on here.

Russia would love to be the superpower of the world above two crippled ex-superpowers.

All they need is a stable food supply. Which is hopefully not GMO because GMO food has a kill switch.

Russia might help.
China causes them problems.

stay the fuck out of Britain we don't want no mongrels upsettting our chinese allies.

No, you shut up. If China declared war on us we would probably all die of laughter watching Chang shake his tiny yellow fist at us from across the globe and take his impotent rage out on Mongolia, SEA and maybe Russia. Fact of the matter is they lack force projection, a xboxhueg army doesn't mean shit if it can't reach your enemy with enough supplies and logistics for resupply to matter.

>Hundreds of thousands of lives would be lost.

Good

They lie all the time about production output, just like all communist systems do. The CCCP did this routinely. Everyone who has ever interfaced with the Chinese realize much of their industrial output is smoke and mirror. This is supported by historical evidence of other communist regimes and from insurmountable evidence about China from our business sector. They do produce a lot, but they are far smaller and anemic than they puff themselves up to be.

They can attack every ally in range of them that we would be obligated to protect, you idiot.

That's right, you'd get drafted, shoved on a boat, and shipped of to Japan or some shithole and forced to fight on foreign lands to help foreign people against emotionless robots.

chinks don't have souls.

What about if our economy collapses from a trade war? What if we can't keep our ships floating?

do your research, stupid

Food is not the issue. Drinking water will run out in less than 10 years and the system will not correct this due to systemic corruption. Every single major rive in China is heavily polluted and this is already having a massive measured effect on the populations overall health. When the water runs out is when the real "fun" begins.

>Our nominal value is higher
>Their PPP value is higher

Who's puffing themselves up?

We are still in a far better situation to act independently in a trade war to dominate the Chinese market base. This will rapidly swing in our favor under Trump as well. Screen cap this: China will collapse within 10 years. You can bet one it. Just like the CCCP did and no one expected it.

Do it faggot!

Your not like the other shills. How much do they pay you?

This is not your hugbox nor safe space, fuck off trumpnigger.

>war with china
>I'll work with china. We'll make great deals

Surreeee buddeh

yes that's because they've been strip mining other countries for the last decade to build ghost towns under the pretense of "growth". as they move over to a service economy you are going to find that their GDP will drop like a stone. it's only been temporarily elevated.

america is better than china, mate. your average poor american has a cell plan, a car, a decent place to live, and some money every now and then to mess around with. your average poor chinaman has a bootleg android phone he picked up for 2 USD, a tricycle, a dog cage in a room that he shares with 4 other people, and no fucking money since he can't work long enough to save up at all.

this is going to become noticeably worse when the poverty stricken people in china figure out they've been rused and start to get even more angry than they are now. china is literally a paper tiger.

america is puffing itself up too (obviously nobody has learned from the mortgage crisis and the GFC), but you can't really compare china to america in this instance. america's real production is pretty good in the tech sector, china's real production is shit all around.

Can't wait for China to fall to pieces like the paper that it is when push comes to shove.

Only for as long as they need to import petrol

>implying i don't want to die in a war
Its better than killing myself.

ok out of topic but does anyone have that photo collage saying all those articles saying the election cannot be hacked im debating a fucking moron

Certainly we seem to have a huge trade defecit and we export ever inflating money. But this is fundamentally because the Chinese are not held to task when they violate international patent laws and fundamentally undermine our ability to innovate through intellectual theft. This will stop and when it does, the CCP's days are numbered. I guarantee it.

The Chinese army is designed to garrison China. They're a paper tiger

China will be made great again. No more shitty communist destroying their culture.

Petrol is not the main issue. Drinking water is. Their air quality is the worst in the world as well. They cannot address these issues in time. It will lead to a collapse.

We need a real war. Americans have become to comfortable thats why we have all this stupid black lives matter and new genders and shit. We are to comfortable and dont have real problems so we just make some up.

>implying I'm young enough to get drafted

Hahaha keep worrying about the yellow paper tiger buddy. Dem ebil chinamen cummin for you better not call them on their shit.

>dey gonna attack the allies!!!!

An attack on Japan turns into a naval war which would be a laugh. They ain't gonna touch south Korea without having to ally with NK and instantly losing all global credibility.

China is far less important to our economy then we are to theirs. They fall first, we struggle for a bit then because we are forced to actually start producing shit again we end up in a stronger state then pre-war. All our debt is erased because those idiots decided to void it with war and US businesses are no longer trying to compete with Chinese slave labor.

Look, you can bet on China through Alibaba.
I would recommend you look at what happened to American investors who bought into that "wonder" company.

so a small scale war? on par with a civil war with most of the belligerents being insurgents?