How do we fix this shit lads?

How do we fix this shit lads?

Nuke it.

Continue the mass sterilization

nuke everything that isn't south and são paulo.
Zika is already lowering the population of the nonwhites right now though.

Put Romário and Tiririca as President and Vice-President

full total civil war and the genocide of brasilia

Extreme eugenics

bolsonitro2059 is in brasilia isn't he?

I'm afraid it's over, the Republic never had a chance. We are only good in exporting grain and bunda genetics.

colateral damage

Military coup
It is honestly the only way out now

easy, start in Rio De Janeiro. Take the military, and destroy all favelas, let the government build social houses, distribute it between all the poor people from the favelas, ban random build... its a start

They're already banned, and it's almost impossible to stop that withouth becoming a police state

pay attention anons!
next year will be fun! the states are going to full collapse due to the economic crisis!
Just see the situation of Rio! It's broken! The state has no money even to pay the militar police! with the fallen of the corrupt state, violence will rise, caos, deaths.
it will be necessary federal intervention due to the collapse of the security and law.
But the federal forces has no way to help all the fallen states (RJ, MG, RS and others)
This will lead to a increase of the national crisis due the lack of safty.
And our country will melt away.
It is a mistake to belive that the army has men enouth to deal with the problens.
START BUYING DOLLARS OR GOLD.
AND HAVE A PLAN B OF SCAPETY
IF YOU USE CRONIC MEDICATIONS MAKE SOME RESERVE OF IT

AND GOD BE WITH US ANONS

sorry, wrong threat

dude its easy af, that Belgium fro example, you get a fine and they destroy it while you have to pay for the destruction

We let it die. The Republic is a cancer which cannot be fixed.

Put them on a plane.

It was screwed the moment the first black slaves arrived.

Your democratic ideas already gave us enough problems, all of them started when the Empire fell.

Shut up, you can't propose a solution.

Fiscal Federativity (remaking the Pacto Federativo) by granting municipalities financial autonomy and thus political autonomy as our constitution dictates.

We have a centralized country that needs to be decentralized. This will make the elite of the federal government obsolete and they do not support it.

RARE
A
R
E

the jews were responsible for the slavery trade

More leftism. Way more leftism. Only a Marxist-Leninist regime can fix things for a long time. I'm totally serious.

Not doing threads like that to slide important stuff going on here on Sup Forums.

>tfw Brazil would be a fucking heaven if not for the shitskins

Well fuck. Are there any parts of Brazil that are safe and stable, hopefully even white. I read that the South is doing pretty good, but don't know much about it.

I also imagine that Sao Paulo for example is kind of safe because your government can't afford for shit to go down there due to how important that city is. Kind of like the situation with New York, the cops there don't fuck about.

It didn't happened because they are too incompetent. But why are you praising it?

>Are there any parts of Brazil that are safe and stable, hopefully even white

Countryside small towns in the South.

>Sao Paulo for example is kind of safe

kek

MFW everyone with a little bit of money there has bullet proof windshields in the car

Fix? It has never worked.

Digits don't lie.

the favelas are not the problem with rio at all, everyone there is retarded, they think that they are better than everyone else, that they live in paradise, and rio it's the best place ever to live. I hate them, just by talking for 10 seconds with one of them you can already know that they are from RJ because of their arrogance.

São Paulo looks safe on the statistics, but it really isn't. I know a guy that goes there once a week and he already got robbed at gun point. It's not likely that you will die or be raped there, but it's very likely that you will be robbed.

But the white population in south brazil is still dropping, while the mixed/black population is raising. Porto alegre for example is full of dindus and leftist as fuck, basically sweden tier of cuckoldry.