youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
youtu.be/Me1pgwBzafI?t=5m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtu.be/7D0TBJ9Jt-Q?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i should a could a would a

I hope my hair looks ok

Gosh I hope mouthbreathing neckbears on Sup Forums don't make 9001 threads about me asking the same recycled retarded shit a day

black dick is expensive

women can orgasm from rape

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME

You know that from experience?

I sure love being tolerant

Deeper... Deeper... oh Ja... derper...

Once you go black,
imminent death.

I can't imagine what it would be like to feel so helpless and facing such a humiliating death. Must be similar to having your country invaded by shitskins and being mocked and hated if you complain.

Suck shit you bitch whore scum cunt.

*freeze frame*
*reord sratch*
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, let me back up a bit...

Ah, gee whiz, this is just my luck

>I deserve this for being white and not tolerant enough

Benis :DDD

"I deserve this for being white"

Once you go brown you're gonna drown.

whatever, not all...

Do dark refugees dream of nightmares?

"I sure hope my parents don't ask for donations to refugees in leave of flowers."

>why is he doing this? doesn't he care that I'm not a racist?

"I hope they don't think these guys represent all immigrants"

probably this

GRGHRGLLUGRGLGGRGGUG

Can't get more enriched than that.

"what a beautiful culture"

In all honesty, she was probably scared and alone. Hopefully the rape made her cum a couple of times, that much we can take solace in

This

this is in poor taste.

but it was probably "avenge me, Sup Forums

who is this

>It ain't me starts playing

Probably something alonglines "JA DEEPER!"

Islam is a religion of peace

Water way to go!

Kek

A coalburning slut that got the death she so desired for being an evil German and now rots in hell.

einzelfall 23142

Fun Fact: She died on the D.A.K. day.

Underrated

So she came to the nigger? Or did the nigger attack her?
I cant tell from the low level banter ITT

This

Yeah, best post

Refugee loving whore helps in a pro refugee organization, probably to please her SJW father working for the EU and gets raped and killed by a future engineer/lawyer/doctor. Just like said, only an isolated case, nothing to worry about goyim.

Kek

fiddlesticks, i really hope right wing populist don't use this bothersome event to promote their sexist, racist and xenophobic views, i mean c'mon is the current year, women get get raped and drowned on their own merit, i totally asked for these events to unfold. stupid nazis

WHITE PRIVILEGE, BUT HAS NO PENIS

She's probably a Jewess...I can tell by the looks of her face, regardless of her religion.

And she thinks Lesbianism is cool, cus men are scum, so fuck other women.

Send your daughter or sister to a refugee camp cuck. Deutschland will be pure in no time. Then the real white man will rise again! HEIL HITLER!

this gave me PTSD

Maria Ladenburger

But goyim, being white is evil. Just accept being genocided. I am (((white))), too. You can trust me.

It was probably just black and pure panic like nothing any of us amhave felt as she fell into shock and died.

> this is really turning me on
> keep stabbing me abdul! this is so hot and progressive

>Do you love me now, daddy?

"But goyim, being white is evil. Just accept being genocided. I am (((white))), Jew. You can trust me" *fixed

pic related

Oh, I see.
This still makes me feel sad. I believe that women cant be responsible for their actions, as they are not acting individuals. Women preserve what the man achieves, if the man isnt manly enough, the women must become man and they are not able to do so in most cases and fail miserably. But its the mens fault at the end.

we have this thread every single day, with the exact same words. saged.

It isn't. You reap what you sow. She was one of the perpetrators and had it coming. If not now, she would be hanged later. We are better off without this degenerate. Stop deluding yourself that she has any worth because of her sex or nationality. Traitorous Germans are as low of a scum as mudshits and deserve to be liquidized.

I didn't give them voting rights, my son of a bitch great grandparents generation did

At least it isnt a Nazi.

Still had a swastika tattoo though.

Women are passive creatures. Not active once, they cant be guilty of anything by definition.
Women that racemix or do other shit are wasted, but we shouldnt be angry at them but this should make us sad and motivate us to help the other still good women instead of calling all of them shitty femenists.
My own comment acctually motivated me to try again to safe my friend and marry her later.

>Believing this false flag bullshit
Daily reminder that every media outlet in Europe is controlled by forces that wish for your death.

The real problem is allowing women to have any power in political, economical, militarily or social affairs in the first place. They are not as wise as men are, and are far more prone to listening to their irrational emotions. However! The most devastating thing to happen was allowing JEWS to run our government, media, schools and monetary banking. The jews pressure our women into being guilty for their white heritage, tell them they need to be more "diverse" and then they start allowing themselves to listen to nigger music, are taught in schools that they are evil, and some of them even fucking niggers. One thing that is our fault as a white people however is the fact they we lack unity and always have. We fight, and fight... bombing each other to no end, and destroy each other's identify in the process... this is what makes me most I'll in life. It's that we white people are willing to fight and not become one as a people to defeat our real enimes.

I bet instead of being "OH FUCK, FUCK , FUCK, AND TO THINK I WAS TRYING TO HELP THESE CUNTS"

she was probably thinking "He is a lovely immigrant, maybe he will stop raping me in a bit and let me go on my way".

You can't let up, or else the stigma of race mixing goes away, which would be a bad thing

>falling for the vaginal jew
I know it is hard to accept, but women are scum, as are cucks and many others. Of course we need them but once you realize that the majority of them ACTIVELY fights for our destruction, you will stop playing the knight in shining armor and see them for what they really are: enemies. Enemies like every other leftie, numale, commie and oh so many others that you think of as fellow countrymen.

it's hutu/tutsi massacre 2.0 and it's getting way worse. we brought us the war home, oh dear

youtu.be/Me1pgwBzafI?t=5m36s

You'd think it would be something like
>maybe I was wrong

but realistically it was more like
>what a hateful person. Love will win in the end!

Male-Female Dualism is(was) an extremly strong bond in society. Its essential for the well being of the people.
We can fight other males as they can have goals that are opposing to you, but never women.
They have no personal goals, only deluded ideas they claim to have found themselves. Just like cucks and other "unmanly" people.
However if an acctual fight breaks out we need to fight every enemy and we can hate all males by then. But the females are allways changeable, just be a fucking white male.

If we opose females, we allready lost, just like when we say that children are stuipid or something.

I also was hurt by a girl and all females (but one) I know off are fucking leftists. But that doesnt matter.

Women are only need to secure our future, and with the way things are going, our future is lost. I won't fight for a lost cause, I will fight for my own survival and if anyone is a threat to that, man or woman, he or she needs to be destroyed. Those who look to far into the future and fear without women we won't survive as a people miss the fact that with them we won't survive as individuals.

I agree, but white people fighting each other was following the naturalistic doctrine, witch made us as strong as we are today(or were yesterday to be exact) war is essential to greatness.
Dont demonize war.
However we should unite in the current time.

topkek

>at least I'm not racist

At least I am dying to make Europe more diverse and vibrant. Love wins.

>Sup Forums pretending to care about jews when it suits their ends

Oh, I see what you mean.
Are you promoting an individualist society?
The thing with individualism is that you either can be yourself (first step to Übermensch) or (((yourself))).
And guess what, an essential part of a true person is the will to have a partner (at least most people). Nothing else makes sense in a naturalistic sense and this is the only thing that matters.
If your person doesnt want a mating partner, its ok. Maybe you are determined to become a leader or to sacrafice your life for your ideals and become immortal in those instead of your children.

But advising all people to reject females as persons for at least a period of time, is denying those people part of their person and do you really want that?
The Jew wants to break our personality and I believe that you fell for one of their tricks and promote that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

I imagine it went exactly like this;
youtu.be/7D0TBJ9Jt-Q?t=143

"At least no one called me a racist"

We reached a point where we soon have to fight for our very survival. Not as a nation or race, but as a individual. I don't give a damn what all else will be doing, I just say that I personally won't differ between man or woman. If someone like her poses a threat, it doesn't matter who or what that person is. I can't change the way people think, so I concentrate on my well being, well knowing, that that possibly could mean the end of Germany, but not myself.

>A joke thread where people ridicule a dead girl is "caring about jews"

Was? Wo leben Sie denn?

>What was her last thought Sup Forums

In the caliphate of Germanistan, formerly known as Germany. Prepare for the Sharia and political correctness police that both will be created 2017 after Merkel is elected a fourth time. They won't go easy on native born "false Germans" that are threatening our precious muslim overlords.

>D.A.K
Day Assange Killed

Der wichtigste Besitz auf dieser Welt aber ist das eigene Volk und für dieses Volk und um dieses Volk wollen wir ringen und wollen wir kämpfen.
Und niemals erlahmen, und niemals ermüden, und niemals verzagen, und niemals verzweifeln!

If you care more for your little body, then your race. I dont know how to help you.
Call me an idealist but if your people die, your life is worth nothing at all.

I mean you understand, that we need females, then also understand that we need a strong bond with them. Ofcourse we cant just give our entire being to a female, its 2016 after all. But we should strive for a strong relationship and take risks.

I'd willingly sacrifice every last person, including muh race, to save me. Nothing has as much value to me as my consciousness.

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

>refugees welcome

what ethnicy are you?

Let's say it like that, I have no place, no race and no group I could call my own. I only have myself. Nevertheless I wish Germany wouldn't be doomed.

"refugees welcome"

"Maybe if I pee he will stop muh dikkin me!"

"This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!"

true

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk