Why are school shooters basically always white men?

Why are school shooters basically always white men?
Why are the most privelaged members of our society typically the most reprehensible and evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Young white men get shat on by every media on the planet you stupid Jew.

I wish that were the case because they deserve it but black men get it much worse.
Black man commits a crime? He's a thug.
White man shoots up a school of children? He's mentally unstable and misunderstood.

It's only due to having means to do so.
When they shoot, they do so in schools - gun free zones, where they're free to rack up high scores.
Gangbangers shoot at others that have guns, so they mostly end up as unknown perpetrators and victims of said gang violence.

this

and schools rarely do anything so its left up to the student to decide what happens to the heritics.

i got my shit kicked in in 6th grade, nearly had to go to the hospital, the bully only got 2 days of in school suspension because he was a teachers kid.

if i didnt have a sense of morals at that age, the school would have been burnt to the ground.

And even if the media shat on white men, you're saying that is why they snap and murder dozens of people? Why are white men so fragile? When minorities are misrepresented in the media they make beautiful art but when white men are criticized they kill innocent people?

Woah... this actually... damn. I've never had someone make me think about this differently. You really made me think.

It's mostly white males, and nearly always males in general, that shoot up schools.

At least blacks keep their gun violence to rival gangs and whatnot. Whites need to leave little kids in their schools alone.

This.

because the black man is always a thug. dumb niger. if the nigger doesnt want to a called a thug then dont join a gang or do a crime. kill your self

>but you have life on easy mode
>but you have the privilege on your side
>but you can't feel bad like human beings do since you literally can't feel as powerless as human beings since you're a white male.

Where could the problem be ????questionmark??

Anything can seem to be a majority or exclusive activity if the media only focuses on parts of it.

Nigger niggers kill other school age niggers all the damn time. That's why the Black schools have metal detectors.

Because the blacks don't go to school, they stay home and kill people in their neighborhood

Since you're on Sup Forums I'm going to assume the "bully" rightfully kicked your ass for saying some racist shit.
Also why is that white boys so frequently lack the sense of morals you mentioned and shoot up schools for stupid shit like you mentioned.

Public school is designed to kill intelligence, so it's usually white kids who have a problem with it.

I don't know

Why is it that white kids shoot up all the schools but black kids are the ones that shoot the honor students?

Lol
Tell that to Finland, only public schools and far better results than our private schools.

every race kills and kills more frequently than whites

whites are just more efficient at it when they do

Honestly this.

Shooting up a school is a bit extreme though. I'll just make sure my kids go through a private school instead.

I'll take things "Things that don't actually happen" for 300

if a white kid shoots up a school it's news.

Black kid shoots up a school and it's just your run of the mill gang violence.

have there ever been white school shooters besides colombine and sandy hook?

Genocide is in our bood. Beware

Go look up the map of school shootings. Then go look up the electoral map by distric. It really makes you think.

Public schools are nothing but serf factories that pump out communist mongrels like yourself. You deserve nothing but death. Withouth the kikes and their MLK communist hoax, you shitkins wouldn't even be here.

Shooting up a public school is a service to humanity. Everyone involved is evil to the core.

Black kids don't shoot up schools, they kill gang members, both are violence but any school shooting is news, it just so happens that it's almost always white boys

White people shoot people at school while niggers dont go to school and shoot each other at home.

White democrats*

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME.

This

Someone post the SS picture, captioned "What it looks like when white people chimpout"

To the good ol daaaaaaays

Because white people can afford guns and blacks usually don't go to school

Is that even English?

>lol tell that to a country not yet enslaved by its shitkins

we were both white you fucking SJW

the fight literally started because he got sat behind me in a class, and I told him to shut the fuck up about it.

>Also why is that white boys so frequently lack the sense of morals you mentioned
probably because they go through what i went through, every, single, fucking day.

The teachers rarely do anything, the parents rarely do anything, so after 12 years of getting beat up every, single, day, they tend to fucking snap.

if we could teach our kids not to be shitheads, this would happen a lot less.

> mongrels in charge of making a coherent jpg

shiggy

>Shooting up a public school is a service to humanity.
Careful with that edge kid.

Nah, you're mistaking a symptom for the cause. It's federal level fuckery here. Shooting up schools only hurts the gullible ones of your own community.

And furthermore it gives gun grabbers a platform and casus belli to take gun rights.

Niggers shoot each other at schools every single day, but it's never talked about and gets written off as gang violence or some other shit.
When a white kid does it, it's a rare and significant enough event that a story and narrative can actually be pushed.

That's victim blaming. I thought your ilk was against that sort of things... Oh wait a second not against white men, how silly of me.

>Being this ignorant
Whites aren't over represented in school shootings so your'e wrong spastic

Yo straight up dawg. Need to educate yoself. Seen my boy Tyrell kill lil kid and den eat his fuckin face off just for scuffin his Nikes. White boys didnt do nothin. Watch out fo dem niggas doe.

The black man lives in a thug culture. The white man doesn't.

White people go to school.

Good, I'm sick of defending you shitskin and sports obsessed serfs. You blew your childhoods on social trophies given to you by communists. You deserve to lose everything.

I see someone else played Operation Darkness

Because black shooters join gangs.

School shootings are the thinking man's crime.

Nice projections kid.

All this says to me is that Finland is not yet in the mode of manufacturing a streamlined system of producing useful-idiot worker bees.
Be careful.

Jesus Christ dude, I'm sorry that school was such a shitshow for you, but it's time to move on.

90% of americans are subhuman serfs bred to charge machine gun nests. I'm sick of pretending I'm talking to other human beings.

Commiting a crime to acquire something is antisocial selfishness, maybe bold and stupid but not erratic.
Shooting up a place and going berserk is not beneficial to oneself in any way, as it's almost suicidal. It is erratic, therefore seen as such.

Dylan roof and breivik weren't crazy, for instance, they fucked up, but not by some psychological handicap.
School shooters more often than not don't have a purpose they're following, a political agenda, or any shit like that, they blow up and go berserk. They're not trying to get free shit, not trying to get respect, not trying to be gangsta and a hard nigga, they're commiting seppuku in the most edgy way they can think of.

I hope you understand the difference now

>Why are school shooters basically always white men?
They are not. It's just another leftist lie.

Mass shootings since 1982 (presumably excluding gang wars stuff) on the left, US demographics on the right:

Whites+Latinos: 65% — 72.41%
Blacks: 16.9% — 12.61%
Asians: 7.2% — 4.75%
Natives: 3.6% — 0.95%
Other/??: 7.2% — 9.28%
(Whites: 57.8%
Latinos: 7.2%)

Ergo: Whites and Latinos taken together are responsible for less mass shootings than you'd expect from their proportion of the overall population, while Blacks and Asians are overrepresented among mass shooters; Native Americans grossly so.

Sources:
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

Its basically a statistical non factor. Most mass shooters are actually of Asian descent.

because democrats can't raise kids right.

>People deserve to be shat on just for who they are

Into the oven it goes

Got the info based on religious beliefs?

>be black
>decide to do school shooting
>school already has metal detectors
>school has several armed police on standby at any given time
>two other kids start a gunfight because one stepped on the other's shoes

If you're so far above them, prove it. At least a hill-charging grunt has courage and becomes mentally-excited at the thought of hard-won glory.
At least a hill-charging grunt isn't a lethargic wet blanket about his prospects.

White people make up a completely proportional amount of mass shooters. You are a dipshit.

WOAH

I didn't even realize i was dealing with a BADASS that was as HARDCORE as you kid

dude your just bad to the bone, i can tell I've seen a few in my time

Bless, ty Hans

insanity is related to intelligence

Well the record holder at 32 kills is asian

niggers can make complex plans to make a shooting.

and niggers can make things alone.

>he didn't go to a public school in a white area

My "lol Poor cletus lol redneck poorfags" school routinely kicked every nearby private and charter schools ass in academics. Not every public school is bad, just don't live in a metropolis

>constantly bullied, often for things he has no control over
>privileged

pick one

You think you're winning this debate, don't you?

Terrorists are typically highly educated and highly intelligent. Does that sound like niggers to you?

>black men are shit up by the
????

found the shooter

because sense of hopelessness since they are supposed to live up to expectations of being productive and healthy member of society

so mass shooting is final fuck you to society and finally being recognized as someone who did something

also they go to school unlike some other

Back to Plebbit you fassy cunt.

Hurr Durr im so kool i got a bullet in the leg in Gookistan and my daughter married a nigger.

>just don't live near competition

Tell me about Martin Luther King and Joseph Mccarthy.

school shootings are fine
it's part of the American all system

Why are most murderers black men?

You mean why are the majority of school shooters black men, when black men are less than 8% of the population?

>just don't live near competition

We won state for our academic team three of four years I was in high school. I know you'll just keep moving the goalposts and say

>lol didn't produce 492830 nobel prize winners so you're retarded

Though

>Hurr Durr im so kool i got a bullet in the leg in Gookistan and my daughter married a nigger.
Projection levels maximum

>56 likes
I wish I had as many as those, my maximum are around 30

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Why are X basically always Y?
>Why are the people I hate the most always the people I hate the most?
>Why can't I stop noticing Y all over my hometown, being terrible people?
>Why am I using the same rationale as Hitler?
>Why do I get so mad when people compare me to Hitler?
>I did nothing wrong
>I am a good person, not like the Y
>I just want the Ys to be dead, that doesn't make me a Nazi

That is weird. You'd figure young black kids just joining gangs would be killing each other in school, yet it doesn't seem to be in the news.

This post deserves that "please be white" reaction

White dudes get depressed and shoot up schools
Niggers just shoot other niggers, no one cares about that

I sleep like a babby.

Don't worry about me sweet cheeks

majority of school shooting incidents are niggers shooting at niggers

Mass shooting events are only news because whites are better at killing than blacks and it's actually newsworthy because a white cracking and killing innocents is a rarity whereas a nigger shooting as niggers is Tuesday.

Literally the most recent attack at a school was from a Muslim.

>Young white men get shat on by every media on the planet you stupid Jew.

black people shoot each other on the streets.

Watch for the signs.

Do tell us oh mighty one, what is your job?

That's because you can usually easily understand the motives of a black guy killing someone. They usually kill people they are personally acquainted with. School shooters just kill anyone in the school they see, there is a big difference between the two.

Because whites are not privileged they are oppressed. The tyranny of the minority has ruled America and made the lives of whites hell. We work they benifit and do nothing.

>Whites are 66% of the country
>Whites are 50% of school shooters
>You don't think whites are better than average

It's like you're a retard that doesn't know even the most basic of statistical thinking or something.

Anchor baby here that attended high school with no white kids.

Blacks and latinos will shoot you at or near your house. That way they can get away with it.