>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

He's just going to remind us of how great of a president he was. More fake news from the white house.

Who here cruisin?

>MUH FAKE UNEMPLOYMENT RATES

>it's literally nothing

What the fuck is he talking about.
They started ISIS they are behind the suffering.

Bumpo

No user, they funded Syrian "rebels" and destabilised Iraq because Saddam didn't want to be a Petrodollar cuck any more.

That doesn't mean they they started ISIS.

Okey-dokey?

Ok, when you fucks say, the US started ISIS, you don't actually get why people who know what they are fucking talking about say that. The vacuum created when the US pulled out of that area after destabilizing it. We created them because we pussy'd out and didn't finish the fight we started because our coward and chief has no fucking idea what he's doing

>First question
>Are you willing to call out Putin for hacking the elections?

Finally they said WHAT Russia supposedly did.

They didn't alter the elections at all: Obama admitted they just leaked the DNC emails and Hillary lost because of her own shady shit being aired out.

wikileaks is 100% denying any claim the leaker is Russian, they literally said it was a DNC insider

LMAO FUCKING NOTHING. KEK CONFIRMED NONEXISTENT

ISIS got to power because of us assistance,
if ISIS started as resistance movement without the outside help they would literally be dead within a week.
Granted, I don't blame all americans, I blame the elite.

I know, I'm just saying that the media has been pushing it like the machines were rigged. It wasn't even that degree of activity.

No you fucking retard. That's the soft politically correct explanation. Truth is IT IS LITERAL CIA AND MOSSAD.

>Wikileaks would never lie goy

OKIE DOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=iC4_XmW1rBc

I know I didn't feel like writing for ages, don't forget stuxnet and the we're sorry pay off

>we just said russia haxed the dnc
>we didn't investigate why, we just reported it
>you guys were the ones who said it helped trump win

For real, how can he stand there an fucking say that

WL has 10 year record of never releasing a false document. So, no. They wouldn't risk tarnishing their reputation. One false doc takes legitimacy away from all future leaks. Even though Assange is dead and WL is probably compromised at this point.

I COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN HACKERS BECAUSE OF HYPERPARTISAN REPUBLICANS

-KING NIGGER

Bush set the timetable for withdrawl. We were bound to it.

rare
a
r
e

If we were going to withdraw we should have NEVER destabilized the region.
We did it because that's what we fucking do, we don't fight wars we support rebels

>John Podesta's pasta recipe

REEEEEEEEEEE

Sup neighbour.

goddam he keeps pounding the table. fucking retard. can't he keep his hands off the mic...
pound pound, shrug. pound.

Risotto is rice, you leaf

>when none of the boogeymen stick you go for the literal invisible ones

LOLA fair enough

Obama is nothing but a fucking hypocrite, you can't kick off the next battlefield with stuxnet and then act like you're taking the fucking moral high ground

holy fucking rare

bam bam

he is telling the truth about our cyber abilities, we are not behind at all, we are the cutting edge

So what's the endgame? To try and limit Trump's hand in befriending Russia? Don't really see him giving a fuck what the democrats say about the "hacking."
Or are they really going to try and use this to line up a win in 4 years?

You are very rare.

Quite rare

1. Obama shoots the press and declares war on Russia screaming like a Hitler. It's happening!

2. Obama uses his PR skills as usually to calmly influence things. Well guys he isn't yelling like Alex Jones so therefore nothing! Nothing he says has meaning because he is being calm and manipulative!

ya but Obama you have to present the evidence to the us the people if you want us to buy the snake oil you're fucking selling

thump thump

putin's face

>I don't think Clinton got fair treatment during the election

kek don't kill yourself or anything buddy

fpbp

But seriously I'm scared. Why history always must repeat itself.
We were so close to escaping this circle.

>The coverage of Hillary was troubling

Guess what hes about to be an irrelevant nigger

>hillary wasn't treated fairly

where do these thought processes come from?

Since Trump won, all this talk about Russia and hacking and more talk about Syria. It would be near impossible for Trump to take Assad side now. Imagine the reaction.

Didn't mean to quote.

IT WAS HER TURRRRRRRNNNNNN

Just got here.

Did anything happen?

HES DECLARING MARSHAL LAW

Please let him say he is making plans to postpone the transition, I welcome the following chaos.

He is talking about his good intentions and that he fucked it up.
But in his words it's everybody's fault that he did only this little.

I can't fucking wait to see the reaction.

Wrong. They're a creation born out of our counterintelligence communities to continue to destabilize the region. Pay attention to whom they never attack.

We all wish.

Ah, so it's literally nothing.

Cool.

>mfw pol was right again

michelle will bloat up and obama will morph into al sharpton 2.0

Put her in hospital then for fuck's sake.

The Press, For Better or For Worse, tends to be somewhat of a mouthpiece for the current Administration. Even during the bush years, while they may have mocked bush, they allowed his administration to leak preferable stories to the public and in return were given access.

The DNC, and more specifically the obama-clinton portions of the DNC, are about to lose their death grip over the media. They need to do everything they can to deegitimized Trump, and to begin a tea party like Revolution within the Democratic Party. They want nothing more than to elect a ton of people into the Senate that will oppose Donald Trump at every step. Problem is Democrats don't vote. So he's trying to rally the troops.

This is what a dying in ministration looks like. And not only a dying Administration, but a dying political party. If they don't make up some sort of bogeyman to terrify the average Democrat into voting for the current Democratic party, there could be a take over by the progressives in their party. The last thing they want is to simultaneously lose the old RNC (gone) and the current DNC in one election.

what did he say???

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

They supported islamic rebels in syria

Why do you alt right drumphles think that equates to the US supporting the Islamic state of syria?

Lay off the fake news you all obviosly literally have literal cognitive dissonance

Basically this. He's rambling on about why he wasn't able to do many things he promised to do while being a massive fuckup.

Somehow people still congratulate him for this though. Must be nice to be the first minority president in the era of political correctness.

don't worry, we're all good

Because we are fucking sick of our dumbass government arming and supporting Jihadists

fucking nothing. Just throw the nigga out of Trumps house

> supporting rebels who became ISIS and donated all the equipment given to them isn't supporting ISIS

Really activates my almonds

Rip

Russians will hack Almonds if you're not careful.

Their tea-party like movement (#feelthebern) just cost them the general

Further more

At what point is it too much for you? Its not too much for you when ISIS destroys 5 thousand year old relics from the birth of Human civilization?

Its not to much for you when they are grooming and raping thousands and thousands of little british girls?

Its not too much when their is a terrorist attack in Europe every fucking week

Its not too much when they are throwing gays off buildings.

What the fuck reason do we have trying to overthrow Assad and turning syria into a fucking warzone?

Rip.

Someone got triggered.

SOMEONE IS DYING

>literally boring people to death

>somebody's not feeling good.

Cuck faggot alert

F

Whats he's talking about?
i just tuned in

RIP

F

Probably realized that they will be askong Trump questions next year

So much bullshit that someone vomitted

I really wish i could post
NIGGER

top kek

I just got here, who's going to the doctor's office and why?

>And and and and and

Who is it?
Is it a dog?

said no black penis ever

a reporter just O'Ded on BS

Probably some reporter working while they have the flu.

ZOMBIESSSSSSSSSSSSs nah, it's probably nothing

When will Albert Leppo be stopped?

So is the whole point of this press conference him making excuses for fucking up Syria?

Zombie outbreak NAOW