HE'S GOING TO STAND UP TO IRAEL THEY SAID

>HE'S GOING TO STAND UP TO IRAEL THEY SAID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CkxuC0phFck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any lobbyists yet?

no body said that lol

>
I remember loads of good goys parroting he was only paying lip service to jews not to get branded as an anti-semite during the campaign and assuring people he would stop supporting Israel when in power.

>ignoring this thread
Trumplets at it again

i would rather he just ignored both israel and palistine

Sup Forums is cancerous, trump-supporting, kike-infested shithole that needs to be holocausted asap

Some Jew on twitter was saying that this is an anti-Israel move

Didn't you hear? Sup Forums loves Israel now!

I don't understand the hate for Israel. Jews in Israel are completely different from the left wing parasitic Jews we all know and hate.

Their country is supremely redpilled, incredibly racist and right wing in almost every way. They're a bastion and a highly militant ally against the Mudslimes, and they control the holy land.

If anything we should try to deport our Jews to Israel so they can get red-pilled instead of living in luxury and fucking with our socioeconomics.

Fuck the fake state of Palestine. That land was granted by the most powerful countries on earth to Israel. Besides, if Israel uses the Final Solution on them we can finally stop bowing every time a Jew mentions "muh six million"

hes a far right jew, far better than marxist lefty jews

>Trump has chosen a supporter of West Bank settlements who has insulted left-leaning American Jews

Removing kebab and sticking it to Hollywood kikes at the same time? Count me in

I never said that or heard anyone say that.

What'd Donald Trump do? He wasn't a Clinton or a Bush.

He won.

You have to completely backwards, you sniveling Christ-killing merchant. I hope you get gassed to death immediately, you disgrace to humanity.

Life comes at you fast.

I'd rather Jews than mudslimes

Jews are our allies. We should love them.

This desu.

Right-wing jew > leftie jew > mudslime
prove me wrong

Basically this, Israel is a white ethnostate, it's the liberal kikes in the West that are the problem

Haha, next time try to make a coherent response you worthless mongol-mutt.

>insulted left-leaning American Jews
what's the problem?

op must have missed the memo. hahahaha

Guilty. I was hopeful up until July.

>>HE'S GOING TO STAND UP TO IRAEL THEY SAID
No one said that. We all knew that his family is partly jewish.

Anyone who didnt expect him to go full I love (((Isreal))) is retarded

Burgers, the eternal cucks to zionist kikes.

Jews>niggers, mudslimes, etc

lol who the fuck said that? it was made very clear trump is in full support of isreal

>stuffs cabinet with literal banking and oil ceos & lobbyists

>shills for israel

>is a puppet for putin

maga indeed

>left wing Jews mad
>this is somehow a bad thing because muh Palestine

OP confirmed Muslim.

If you're genuinely interested in answering your question, I suggest watching most of this conference. This is one speaker of a couple dozen.

youtu.be/CkxuC0phFck

bruh trump is a stepping stone, the ONLY people expecting 14/88 were leftists.

>Jews
>white
do we really have to go over this again?

End your fucking life you subhuman piece of shit

These.

I'll have to give it a watch after I get out of work. Thanks user.

This is great! No Democrats and king nigger!

Yes, let's destroy Israel and let millions of jews back in Europe, while also giving the muslims Jerusalem.

Him openly support Israel before even become president.

>he listens to Sup Forums instead of the man himself.

The guy has been pro-Israel from day one. Is this your first day?

I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums so much. This kike only said that about left-wing Jews as "demicrats r da real rasisssts" rhetoric like the neocunts we murdered. I hope you or your sons die for that "white ethnostate" known as Israel.

This. Who cares? Since when did we care about the Middle East? Isn't Israel just a containment board anyways? Do you antisemite goys really want millions more Jews in America or Europe? They aren't just going to disappear.

>Sup Forums doesn't want weaponized kikes to massacre muslims

Why?

The first thing the palestinians will do once they kick the jews to the sea (the only possible resolution they will accept) will be to trash the place.

Once it is trashed they will look for the next country that is "opressing them", my guess is that they will start with europe.

Palestinians are shit tier losers

They're brainwashed bro. They literally elected Israel & money grubbing to the presidency.

>CEO of EXXON-MOBIL
> President of Goldman Sachs
>CEO of George Soros Hedge fund

I thought the subversive jews were the diaspora like Soros. Israel is definitely a political issue, but I feel like the wandering jews are the social problem. Is that accurate?

>weaponized kikes
You mean brainwashed white boys getting sent to some middle east shithole to die for a Jewish dream

I agree with this, as long as we stand up for our own interests and don't allow ourselves to be fucked over I don't have an issue with a Jewish state, especially when it outshines and kills their Arab neighbors. Much better that then having them infiltrating and subverting our own countries

>implying supporting Israel is the same as deploying troops

That's quite a jump lad

Their fault for signing up. It's not like they got drafted

that photo looks like a silver-fox Gabe Newell.

>CEO of Soros hedge fund

Wat

>CEO's are also lobbyists

Maybe sometimes, but ur jut bein stupid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THATS OUR LAND. THEY CAN KEEP THE JEWISH INFESTED PARTS BUT WHY ON EARTH DO THEY EVEN WANT TO LIVE NEAR US? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

>Their fault for signing up. It's not like they got drafted
It's your fault for normalizing this shit. If you nu-neocon faggots would just ignore Israel or at least side wih the leftists on THIS ONE ISSUE it wouldn't be a problem.

>HE'S GOING TO STAND UP TO IRAEL THEY SAID
No one said this

Except they are on the same team you faggot.
This is why Jews never speak poorly about each other and why leftists are so reluctant to talk about the Israel Question.

>back into

Hundreds of thousands are still in France. Most of the Ashkenazi in Israel are from eastern Europe. America has more Jews than Israel. You Christians should take Jerusalem for your selves then. Why give it to jews?

All these people who are saying we never saif he would stand up to isreal are consensus crackers. Take a good look, they are government/jidf shills.

Same with all the people saying they'd rather have jews than muslims/blacks/etc. They are the ones who enable the others to be a problem in the white communities.

Don't fall for retarded shit and consesus cracking.

It's honestly amazing. A few years back, this board was extremely anti-jew, anti-zionism in almost every aspect, from shitposting to legitimate posters.

Look how it's turned around though. Trump is buddy buddy with many jews. The jews will benefit greatly from a shabbos goy like himself as president, he will lower their taxes, create more wealth for them, and decrease regulations that hamper banker's wealth generation.

Of course, most on Sup Forums have their heads so far up Trump's asshole, that they believe the smell of shit is fantastic. They jump through mental hoops to prevent themselves from criticizing any retarded hypocritical thing he has done since being elected.

The delusion and circle-jerk here over Trump is fucking real, it has been from the start. At first it was just meme's, but people bought into the meme's, they took them seriously as an argument, and based their voting choices on them. It's honestly so insane.

Trump is a Globalist. Trump is pro-jew and pro-Israel. Good fucking going you stupid good goy fucks.

>Anyone legit thinking Trump was going to be the next Hitler.

He furthers our goals a little bit and could be a symbol of more right-wing politics in years to come.

That is all.

Hi JIDF

It's consensus cracking. Remeber when the jidf hired 20k online trolls? Remember cointelpro? Wake the fuck up they want to inavde any place that has real free speech and control the narrative.

Also look up operation mockingbird

Tell everyone you know about operation mockingbird

>That land was granted by the most powerful countries on earth to Israel

haha no, (((they))) are occupying Golans for example

Nobody thought he would be anti-Israel. Besides, there's a difference between Israelis and Jews. Those "left-leaning american jews" are the enemy, not nationalistic israelis.

Take a look please, people.

We are alreafy living in the next phase of mkultra/project monarch/cointelpro/government subversion and infiltration into the public.

Look up how the fbi is now allowed to impersonate journalists.

THE FUCKING FBI IS ALLOWED TO IMPERSONATE JOURNALISTS.

Already

Israel is an ethnostate. It is the exact kind of nationalist political entity that the alt-right wants to achieve across Europe and North America: a nation where the historic, ethnic majority and backbone is recognized and deliberately preserved.

Opposing Israel because "muh brown oppressed Palestinians!!!111!" while supporting a "white ethnostate" in a country where whites brought millions of Africans against their will is pretty fucking hypocritical.

You should have picked your own cotton.

This is currently the finest post on this board.

The only enemy is Jews living outside of Israel desu

I don't know why Sup Forums is always so mad about the Israel/palestine situation. It's like you guys are muslims or something. I couldn't give a fuck about Palestine to be honest. Israel might be full of subversive kikes but atleast they are on our side. The middle east is full of terrorists and rapists, we need some friends in that region.

>Jews never speak poorly about each other

Incorrect. Redpilled Jews exist, and they are highly concentrated in Israel. From what I can gather they can be snobby/have a superiority complex, but we deserve that as well don't we? If we conduct business with them in a fair way that doesn't let them fuck us over, let them genocide the Arabs.

t. half Jew who knows some super racist and redpilled Israeli Jews. we joke about the holocaust and globalist kikes all the time with our redpilled white buddies

>consensus crackers right on time

Tell your supervisors this is no longer effective.

Then they should fend for themselves instead of piggybacking off of the west shouldn't they?

>let millions of jews back in Europe
You think they'd be allowed to survive?

>insulted left-leaning American Jews
B A S E D

To all the stormfags who haven't noticed: there is a war going on between nationalist Jews (Israelis) and leftist kikes (globalist satanists). Unfortunately many Jews have fallen for the same tricks that their masters employed to destroy goyim nations, and the nationalist Jews want to repair that damage, while globalist kikes are just deluded cultists.

How does Daily Stormer rationalize the Jewish love?

Thank you Hans. Some of us believe in the West and Western Nationalism, and hate globalist kikes with a p a s s i o n

>they are on our side

>jews still look down on even the best shabbos goy

Just stop please. You guys embarrass yourselves.

>assuring people he would stop supporting Israel

soooo you make a thread to dispute anons.
GJ retard.

>Why don't you support an ethnostate that isn't your ethnostate? Aren't you a white nationalist?
How fucking retarded are you?

There are a lot of things Christians should do, but we're given this situation to deal with.

I'd rather have a Pope who will grow a pair and unite the orthodoxy and catholicism, who will protect the Christians in the ME and people to be willing to remove Turks from the Emperor's City.

I think it's currently more beneficial and peaceful for Christians to have Jews than mudslimes in the holy land.

>atleast they are on our side.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been suspecting this for years, and when I finally talked to some Israeli nationalists and realized how much they hate this diversity and race mixing themselves, then I realized that we are really brothers in mind. Those were all young guys, too, not the old kikes who hold a grudge about the supposed holocaust.

Nationalism is about preserving your own nation and letting others preserve theirs. The core idea is national sovereignty. Israeli nationalists want the same thing as Sup Forumsacks for themselves:
>nation with controlled borders
>no non-jews in their country

Of course there exist the kikes who want that for Israel and the other thing for Western nations. Those hypocrites aren't well liked among intelligent Israeli nationalists, because they make Israelis look like two-faced assholes, which ultimately creates resentment for Jews and for the Israeli state.

Wake up PEOPLE

COINTELPRO

MKULTRA

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD

CONSENSUS CRACKING

>I don't understand the hate for Israel.
Ethnostate for me, multicultralism for thee.

Syria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Egypt and Israel. Which of those countries would you say the west are the west's friends? You fucking retard. Keep shilling for a bunch of goat fuckers in Palestine you fucking muzzie.

> plays right-wing kikes against leftie kikes
> not a 2^p-1 dimension move, such as 2^p-1 is a Mersenne prime

Why did most of the jews vote for hillary and why did most of the globalist shills back her and completely denounce him?

The problem is too many kikes won't voice those opinions outside their little cliques because of the obsession with jewish solidarity

The fact that they never discipline their own is precisely why they keep becoming the subject of collective punishment

Yeah sure bud.

>Nationalism is about preserving your own nation and letting others preserve theirs

Exactly. I consider myself fully Western, as I'm half Jewish by my fathers side (German/Austrian Jew, father has blue eyes, essentially European stock) and fully submit to the West/am a practicing Catholic. I say let the Jews who want an ethno state have theirs, just how we want one for Europeans.

And regarding the Holocaust, honestly to younger non SJW Jews (who use it as victim currency which I constantly mock) the Holocaust is an easy joke. It's fucking hilarious. Me and my friends went into the bookstore at Rutgers and put the holocaust books in the fiction section. and Anne Frank in teen fiction. kek.

Ads Israel to that list faggot. If you care so much about Israel DON'T FUCKING HELP THEM. If a so-called ethnostate can't stand on it's own it's not an ethnostate. It's a parasite globalist state with tentacles influencing gullible retards like you.

Do you mean his lobbyists? His literally appointed almost exclusively people who donated to his campaign so far.

>implying Sup Forums is one person
FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN SCUM

He doesn't need lobbyists.

He fucking cut out the middle man and just has respective CEOs in big oil and Wall St running the show.

Oh well, if you get a decent job none of that will matter.

>Make a jew the lead talker fot the jew country

Whats the poblem here?

It's more shills than legit posters by now.

Because they can play both sides.

he chose him as an ambassador to israel