Yes, Jews are White

Yes, Jews are White.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they aren't.

They look white, because they bred with whites in Europe.

The one that bred only with jews look disgusting.

Prove me wrong then.

Judaism is the final redpill.

/thread

i've seen her butthole

Define "white".
I never knew that you could have blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin and be non white.

The white jews are white.

But the brown, black, yellow (are they any yellow jews?) and mudslimey sandy ones are not.

You know how to tell?

You look at the color of their skin.

>fucking magnets, how do they work?

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

actual /thread

>666
Yeah, sure thing, Satanic kikes.

If you stick it in a "white" Jew, in addition to the obvious disadvantage of sticking it in a Jew, you run the risk of having a child of a completely random colour. After all, They've been racemixing to blend into their surroundings for centuries.

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Nah Jews are Jews.

I wonder what religion Jesus was..
Oh yeah..

You can always tell who's white when you see their vagina and butthole.

Rafaeli has the vagina and butthole of a brown woman.

#HolesDontLie

That's exactly what they want you to think. That way they can play the race card, and you can't use anti white rhetoric against them.

Sometimes I laugh at all your stupidity
And I am a White who has encountered many White Jews who share my views

People consider themselves Jewish even though they have only a tiny percentage of Jewish DNA.

It's kind of like Elizabeth Warren considering herself to be Native American.

Askhenazis are white. But who cares, they don't feel white

Anthrax and snow are also both white, only one of them will lead to a quick and horrible death tho.

>he doesn't deny it
>obfuscates matters by mentioning Jesus

Yo yo
Now listen here!

Colin James was a pasty white little soul, with a thirty five inch dick did he violate your hole! He fucked ya, and raped ya, and blew up in your ass, with a butthole full of cum you say inside your class!

>he
>speaks as if my religion, Christianity, isn't basically Judaism 2.0
Are you all stupid?

The real red pill is realising that the term 'white' is only used to separate non-Europeans from the European races and Jews. They look very different this way so it's easy.

But the Europeans races and Jews do not become the same thing just because they all look 'white'.

Doesn't prove Jews are White, just that 80% of their maternal lineage is from European converts (conveniently leaves out the other 20%), and that's to say nothing of their paternal lineage.

Jews are Mestizos, 50/50 European and Middle Eastern. Not White.

but they were khazars who were whitish caucasians who converted and pretend really hard to be the chosen people of their new god

there are only a few classic jews left and they are samaritans

White enough for me, would marry.

Prove it, tea freak

there were some jews in china for like 500 years

You made the assertion, before me, Mr. 60%.

this, genetics have proven ashkenazi jews are not middle eastern

Sometimes you come off like a fag

Probably all the time

Finns aren't White either

Fingolian feels attraction towards Jewess, this confirms that Jews are partly Asiatic.

Want some tea?
I can see ur asscrack, now get the gunk out of my pipes
Colorblind nigger

Yes.

Jewish girls give great head. Everyone should get their dick sucked by at least one Jewish girl before they write off all Jews as useless.

Can confirm. Was eating ramen today and two chinese girls were talking about their white (((Jewish))) boyfriends, then they talked about white fragility. If you were wondering, my shio ramen was extremely delicious. I thanked the server after the meal.

>Define "white".
of European blood

So how did Jews get blonde hair ,blue eyes, and pale skin?

t. Circumcised goy

Did you miss the part where they lived in Europe before WW2?

Nope.

Believe me, I know.
There's this girl at my school and her whole family is from Ukraine but they practice Judaism. She has the most beautiful blonde hair, green blue eyes, and very pale skin. I have a crush on her, and she is White and right wing, so that's why I am making this thread

Genetically maybe, but culturally no.

Yes, it's true, my parents had my dick mutilated.

Jewish girls still give good blowjobs.

They are white when it's beneficial to them and they are instantaneously absolutely not white when there is any form of consequence for their or actual white peoples actions. They are a walking shit tests like women but smarter. Think of them like octopuses they shape shift into the most convenient form at in the moment and the second something threatening comes along they throw a smoke bomb a la muh holocaust.

fpbp

No. they're not.

And obviously JIDF has figured out how to fuck around on pol cause kek does not approve.

I've looked into the matter and came to a conclusion that Judaism is a religion.

>she
If she's a Jew then I don't wanna be a goy no mo

also checked

Super Satan confirms. I honestly wouldn't mind blanda upping with her 2bh.

Muslims are white

>go to religious school
>be notably disinterested in catholic rituals at school, have big nose, curly hair, interested in accounting/finance
>these two qt jew grills always talk to me
>think about it now
>realize they probably thought i was a kike