Potential Happening?

Potential Happening?
>1,600 US tanks are being shipped to Dutch Nato Depot
Link:rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2015/05/20/isis-captures-hundreds-of-us-vehicles-and-tanks-in-ramadi-from-i.html
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/809837462906343424
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
military.com/daily-news/2015/01/28/pentagon-tells-congress-to-stop-buying-equipment-it-doesnt-need.html
youtubemultiplier.com/584ddcb644096-the-2050-apocolypse-happening.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Pentagon is like

>don't know what the fuck is going to happen with this Trump Russia bullshit but we're going to get our fucking shit straight no matter what

> Preparing for war against Russia
You're going to be fighting the European caliphate, idiots.

US reminding Russia that they're buddy with people in Europe that allow them to be actionable against them if they push the envelope, plus it helps the smaller guys feel more comfortable with their position even if Russia gets busy.

Nothing will come of it; it's two big boys playing a game of "if you do X, I'll do Y in response. Remember it."
Additionally, playing with tanks is fun and I'm jealous that the Dutch get a whole bunch to play with.

>Dutch Nato Depot

do americans have any tank on their soil?

is this you??

HERE COME THAT WAR BOYS

wow thanks for the tanks :)

D-dont nuke us please

It's not like it's close to Russia though.

It seemed Obama wasn't gonna do shit, so what the fuck is this? Any theories? WW3 happening?

Oh man WW2 stacking up all over again.
This time China in the Pacific and Russia in Europe.
>10 bucks he tosses a world war hot potato at trump.
Also not how the Kang keeps refering to his "Successor" and seperating that from "President Elect"
>Really makes you think...

>war happens while King Nigger has his press conference
IT'S BEEN PLANNED FROM THE START LADS

Hello Russian friend.
No americans do not have tanks on their soil and your best bet for easy entrance to establish local control is to migrate into our "sanctuary cities".

This is the dumbest grounds for a happening I have ever seen.

Get it together.

so the plan is to concentrate the battle in europe while sending white soldiers to die. great

Explains why he was late kek

Time to blow up the dykes

Never again will they joke about us not having tanks

What the fuck?
Did Hillary just collapse again or something?

Yup, like we gonna go full stalingrad 2.0. This time we ll nuke fuckn everything.

If you seriously think tanks would even play a part in ww3 you are retarded.

well tanks are a logical choice for nuclear warfare, they can take quite a pounding from nukes, even in close proximity, even have fancy air filters just for that.

its a shame they are being used by kikes though.

lmao you still don't really have tanks, we gave them to you

Oh wow.

>Abrams costs $9,000,000
>we're sending $14.4 billion worth of tanks to posture internationally

Fiscally responsible, obviously.

(((They))) really, really want this war. Hillary would have started the war for them, but now that Trump will become president instead, they have to escalate the situation before he is in power.

who the fuck cares if the DNC got phished anyone could have done that literally just because the bitly links came from russian ips means horse shit

the chinese fucking stole an underwater drone in the south china sea and we're focused on this?

gimmie a fucking break

They're not going to disappear anywhere.

Doesn't explain why he never addressed it in the Press Conference earlier. Though this might be the reason why they're doing this.

OHHHH NOOOOO!!!

RUSSSIA IS GONE EVADE EUROP!!!!

I SWEAR IT REAL!!!!

ARENT U SCARED!!!
THE RUSSIA IS REALLY GOIG TO INVADE EUROP!!!!!

WE MUST BE SCARE!!!! OF RUSSIA!!!!

We're leaving them there with the keys in them for refugees to steal. That will give Germany a reason to blow them up and then kick out every single one of them.

They are just our used shit tanks we were practicing with anyway.

What else are we going to test our new tankmelter5000 missiles on?

the best part is that the wall will cost less than double that at the most and will be a much better investment

No.

It's rotating stock for repair and upgrades. Rotterdam in particular has always been the primary forward equipment depot for the US and was a key part of the first phase REFORGER where troops were to be shipped over and matched with prepositioned equipment.

Just standard yellow journalism.

Now we'll just joke about your lack of discipline. Are enlisted men still allowed to grow shoulder length hair?

Kek. Go from no tanks to most of the tanks

Thanks again Russian hackers!

/pol thinks they are going to read about logistics moves in the news that lead to WW3

This. Sending tanks to a place that's not even close to Russia is not going to escalate anything. Worst case scenario Putin whines about it.

Implying our cuck government won't try to sell the tanks to Indonesia, eventhough they aren't ours.

Interesting.
Really goes to show how far out the media has ended up compared to the reality of events.

>yellow journalism
wow, no need to be racist

BETTER INVADE THEM FIRST BEFORE THEY INVADE US

They already disappeared mate. They're in a NATO armory. It'd cost more to have them shipped back to the US than it would to just make new ones. Obama might as well have flushed those tanks down the fucking toilet.

12/19/16

1/20/17
>checkem

tanks can withstand nuclear hellfire pretty well, anything but a near central blast will be fine for them.

NATO IS DOING SHIT LIKE THIS EVERY DAY. THEY EVEN ANNOUNCE IT ON THEIR TWITTERS NO ONE FOLLOWS AND ON NEWS SITES NO ONE READS. MISSILES AND TANKS AND TROOPS.

No one pays attention because omg what did Trump tweet today? Is obama a reptilian? Is hillary hiding with assange in antarctica? We only care about solving spooky mysteries not watching the beginning of ww3 in front of everyone's eyes.

Are they implying that Putin wants to take over Europe?

The military is all about preparing for an eventual war, right?
Well now you've got reinforcements in Europe if something goes down.
The tanks still belong to you.

Thank you based eagle!

>USA again making foreign policy on the back of Europeans

And you wonder why countries don't pay their share in NATO?
They disagree with the Burgers.

It is rt so you expect the standard nonsense trying to make hay out of nothing.

The US has a number of POMCUS sites, notably in the Netherlands, Germany, Kuwait, South Korea and Japan. As they're expected to be the 'second wave' so to speak after the guys from Fort Bragg get to a hot zone, their prepositioned equipment is generally kept as close to modern as possible so stock needs to be rotated occasionally.

Yeah because the Americans forced the Dutch to take the tanks right?

It's just a regular show of support for the rest of NATO and the EU. Our government drove like 2,000 tanks from Germany to Lithuania and back because their government was panicking after Russia invaded Ukraine.

just wanted to say tanks for being a friend y'know (:

whoever could have predicted this outcome

No, they don't pay their share because who on earth would be stupid enough to pay for something that the Americans will do for free?

(The answer is the British and the Greeks)

>Well now you've got reinforcements in Europe if something goes down.

Or we've got a fucking armory full of tanks for the enemy to take control of and roll out against us. It wouldn't be the first time.

military.com/daily-news/2015/05/20/isis-captures-hundreds-of-us-vehicles-and-tanks-in-ramadi-from-i.html

>1,600 US tanks

wew its nothing.

We have like a million of those things laying around.

Go for it, our government literally has more tanks than it knows what to do with. We have like three thousand of them sitting in a facility in Arizona just in case.

ISIS doesn't exactly have an army in Europe....a few dozen edgy middle-class guys in Belgian and French suburban neighborhoods aren't exactly going to take over a NATO base.

Americans don't ask

>ISIS doesn't exactly have an army in Europe

Yetâ„¢

>they dont know what the next step is in his master plan

Well that's on you. Might as well capitulate immediately if you think that someone will take you tanks that are positioned in a place surrounded by multiple layers of allied countries.

They do, actually. The US can't just put troops wherever it wants in Europe, it has to get consent from that NATO member state. Ever wonder why we don't have any bases in France anymore?

oh, yeah, ISIS just "happened" to "capture" those tanks. We didn't leave them there for ISIS to pick up, no, not at all, we're not supporting ISIS.

I think he's talking about muslims in the Netherlands taking them, which is even sillier

They do, that's why we prefer them over Russia

>The ISIS fleet of captured U.S. military vehicles, including M1A1 tanks, grew by more than 100 when Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) fled the provincial capital of Ramadi 60 miles west of Baghdad and abandoned their equipment , Pentagon officials said Tuesday.

The US gave those weapons and vehicles to the Iraqis. The Iraqis ran away. It's not like the US was using that equipment and then abandoned it.

I don't think it was tanks, I think it was a bunch of Strykers and Humvees

It's a waste of money, it's a massive security risk (in many ways), and above all it's just flat out pointless.

It's an example you mouth breathing fucking faggot. Our weapons under another country's lock and key is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. See:

This.
Russians are scum.
Sent more thanks. We will sent weed and cheese.

Ehh, I don't see how it's a security risk, but you must know better.

>"Does your order include the bodies of American soldiers in France's cemeteries?"

>tanks in dutch depot
It's fucking nothing. I would be worried if they moved their fleet into the Baltic.

>They're not going to disappear anywhere.

They're going to muslims militias in germany.
The two millions military aged "syrians" males were moderate terrorists trained in jordan/turkey.

Prove me wrong.

You want to know the simplest and smallest security risk it is, barring the tanks themselves? The operating manuals. Yeah it seems simple and innocuous enough at first. Diagrams, schematics, and operating manuals are high value intelligence to every alphabet agency in the world and we're sending a fucking crate full of them along with our shiny nine million dollar tanks.

Gotta make sure those jihadis have tanks when they turn on us.

>implying the dutch will be trusted with them
We know exactly what to do with them. The 3k in AZ are to replace wartime losses.

Ok, this seems reasonable.
There is no possible way for them to obtain the tanks. There are no military style muslim militias of decent size that I know of in Europe (excluding terrorist organisations, which are incapable of doing anything more than random attacks).

So, the warhead just has to hit the Dutch Nato Depot?

its a tactical point, if russia invades they can be moved to the front quickly with little danger and the troops can be flown in.
if they would possition it at the front before russia attacks the tanks would be captured before usa could respond properly

>It's an example you mouth breathing fucking faggot. Our weapons under another country's lock and key is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. See: (You)

Right....remind me which invading army the Dutch are going to be fleeing from in the immediate future?

it wont be the netherlands that will be under attack. it will be the EU.

probably getting attacked by russian hackers that keep rigging the elections

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/809837462906343424

who is ready to get hanged on camera after being drafted and sent to my forrests?

If only you knew...

Relax Ivan, nobody's getting sent anywhere. This is just empty posturing from leftist politicians being shuffled out of power alongside their novelty president.

im chill af, its not like im gonna die in ambushed convoy moving through endless russian forrest :^)

im not expert, but probably yea. not sure how they are stored though. But do you really want to engulf the whole world in nukes and destroy everything to remove "obscure tactical advantage in europe?"

>ww3 soon

thank god, this waiting has been unbearable

Don't worry bro, we'll take care of your shit.
We always do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Just watch out for the ones that get away. People from the appalachian mountains go all tree-crazy when they're alone in the woods. They'll make a tomahawk out of a rock and some sticks and they'll find you before you find them.

Do they expect us to dust them off and put some WD40 in the sprockets every now and then? We got enough bicycles to maintain as it is.

I would like to ask you what is the plan of action in a war against russia?
The US army only has fuel reserves that will allow them to fight for a few weeks while Russia has clear advantage on that; therefore, I conclude that a war against russia would start by seizing oil supplies "wherever they are".
but still, how do we defeat russia and china and possibly india without nukes? (if they are dumb). ps: we need a anti nuke system

If India is dumb enough to join russia and china*

We actually have so many extra Abrams tanks we don't know what to do with them, but Congress won't let the Army stop buying them.

military.com/daily-news/2015/01/28/pentagon-tells-congress-to-stop-buying-equipment-it-doesnt-need.html

Is it time?

youtubemultiplier.com/584ddcb644096-the-2050-apocolypse-happening.php

I'm not an expert but, did they paint these in Dutch color schemes?