Look Out Alt-Right

Next year is our year!

You might have had us literally shaking at the end of the year, but next year we are gonna go Black Swan on you.

Aww, look! Twitter liberals trying to act tough!

Sorry George, you will never be a girl.

HURR MY FACE IS A BIRD
What did he mean by this?

He can actually make posts without mentioning muh internment camps, this is news to me.

It's going to be fun to see Sup Forums gradually become anarcho-communists again as they find out Trump is shit.

>Black swan
>BLACK
got the noggin animating

Not only next year

>2017: year of mental illness

All shills, mods delete threads

So you'd go crazy and kill yourselves? Please, I can't take so much winning.

Just die, you horrible Chinaman.

>2017
>George Takei contracts bird flu

doesn't she die at the end of the movie?

Did he even see the movie?

F Suru

>ME, ME, ME

Even millennial memes are self-centered.

I haven't seen the movie. But I already stereotype outspoken liberals as prancing lunatics with too much makeup on.

>I'm gonna Black Swan u guys!!!
Insane then elaborate suicide sounds about right for "muh internment camps" Takei

LOL dream on libturd Marine Le Pen has your number in 2017 faggot

So they go from being the GOAT first lady who personified class to a lesbian schizophrenic? Sounds about right for libfags

scared.jpg

Bump for le internment camp gay space man becoming a crazy lesbian next year.

> be put in concentration camp by democrat president
> grow up to be hardline democrat
> mindlessly swallow and shill the media's lies about the republican presidential candidate while shilling for the democrat who wants to continue policies that keep minorities disadvantaged and perpetuates war

Fuck George Takei.

is he really gay?

Considering the left learned absolutely nothing this election and are already back to
>insults
>suppressing opposition
>retarded gender/race baiting
>forcing fake news stories
I find it hard to believe they'll recover. 2024 is the earliest I see them making a comeback, and it won't be the left we know today. It'll be a John F. Kennedy-like left that actually cares about the white demographic instead of demonizing them.

What the FUCK does that even mean? Or is it really just a shitty, thinly veiled promo for that new Jackie Kennedy biopic staring Natalie (((Portmanbergstein)))?

Fuck no.

The next 8 belong to kek alone.

what did he mean by this

who are these women

why is he representing himself with women

The irony is the Jews killed Kennedy.

>George Takei

it means george takei is going to kill himself onstage

underrated

oh noes whatever will we do?

Have you heard this faggot on Stern before? It's not exactly like he's bright or anything more than full on establishment shill who says whatever shit is popular at the time. If liberals wanted to put Asian-Americans in camps, he'd be screaming on Twitter to gas the gooks.

Sup Forums in 2017

The 'Me at the beginning of 2016 vs me at the end of 2016' is a meme filled with all sorts of salty goodness.

Gay space Asian went one step further to say he's going to have a delusional break from reality and try to kill himself in 2017.

okay tumblr if you say so

ah shit, and I was crossing my fingers for a little freaky dickey in 2017.

>importmant

I'm literally shaking

>Next year is our year!
Miss Sloane, (???) and the chick from Black Swan?

Someone explain.

spoopy

Word of god says she doesn't.

But let's just say that a bunch of leftist go on a similar psychosis induced self-stabathon. The chance of them all surviving isn't really that high.

> im a fag so my avatar is female

> and also

> so
> so
> FIERCE

>importmant

Jesus fucking wept.

well i didn't

I don't get the reference, what does the black swan do? Does she beat people up or something? I thought it was a ballet film?

Are you going to plie me to death?

As a parade.

She's fierce

It's coming and there will be no stopping us.

public news announcement.

be one the lookout for printer people.

Witnessed.

Doesn't she sperg out and kill herself in the end of the film?

They're all going to kill themselves.

>Sup Forums in 2017

Liberals winging about how bad 2016 was is one of my favourite memes

The current year is dead

I've seen that gif so many times, what was even going on?

see
>all these digits

wtf I hate japs now

Good, break your mirror, stab yourself in the heart and dance to make your crazy mother proud.

[CURRENT YEAR]

He's giving his fiancé or some other faggot a hand job live on stage at his gay bachelor party that he's advertising literally as "George Takei's Gay Bachelor Party"

The irony is he's denouncing Trump's blatantly sexual language about how he can randomly finger his groupies without them caring on that bus as being bad and evil but OH ITS TOTALLY OKAY TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER GUY'S DICK IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE! #OUTANDPROUD #LOVEWINS

is he trying to say he's a straight, young(ish), white woman trapped in an gay, old asian man's body?

2017 will be fun

I believe he is touching that other mans willy

He is saying he is Jewish?

> Sprouting feathers, her arms become black wings as she finally loses herself and is transformed into the Black Swan.

> At the end of the act, she receives a standing ovation. Offstage, Thomas and the rest of the cast congratulate her on her stunning performance.

> Nina takes Thomas by surprise and kisses him. Back in her dressing room before the final act, Nina is congratulated by Lily, revealing that their fight was, again, imaginary. The mirror, however, is still shattered.

> Nina removes a small shard from her own body and realizes she stabbed herself. Dancing the last scene, in which the White Swan throws herself off a cliff, Nina spots her mother weeping in the audience.

> As Nina falls backward onto a hidden mattress, the theater erupts in thunderous applause. Thomas and the cast gather to congratulate her—only to find that she is bleeding profusely.

> As the white ceiling lights envelop her, she whispers, "I felt it. Perfect. It was perfect."

t. wikipedia

it's an ambiguous ending where the main character lashes out at her friends then (maybe) kills herself

Year for what? Making more ineffectual twitter posts?

>post yfw 2017

So they're threatening us with killing themselves?

i think they mean they want to 'transform' and try and kill us

but the irony is lost on them

So lefties will be having psychotic delusions and split personalities throughout 2017?

Now someone do a better job and add these 2 pics with "ME AT THE END OF 2017"

My negger.

sad to see an old man behaving like a teenage drama queen

someone tell him the only thing he'll do in 2017 is keep taking it up the ass

Sounds like a very accurate prediction, far more likely than the alternative where Leftists calm down and rationally consider Conservative viewpoints respectfully.

>le jacks off random guys on camera man

Can you guys stop posting this guy, it's fucking triggering me

>Next year is our year!

>the year libs perform the perfect mass suicide

>the first man was born from a printer

Georgie boy is going to stab himself in the stomach?

>Me in 2017
Knowing that she has died a few seconds from that point in the movie, I'm totally okay with this.

still manages to post a scene from a movie where the character is in a "mock" internment camp.

RARE

And he successfully managed to include a hidden message in his post.

I officially hate this faggot and want him dead.

JesusChrist. This is so fucking corny.

If this is the type of product that liberals produce & like then I'm not sure what Sup Forums is worried about. I thought we had a more worthy enemy

i hope so

>me

Just stop, you self-absorbed cunt.

CHING CHONG STICK PENIS IN MY BUTTHOLE

topkek

I saw some fags post that "2017 will be the year of revenge"

They don't realise that was this year. This year people had enough of the left's bullshit. 2015 may have been the current year at one point, but it ended and 2016 saw people finally waking up to the bullshit going on.

Slightly.

lol libtards threatening people their gonna get mean and thoughen up

what do you think we've gone through for the last decade?

lefties really are naieve if they think they can out-spartan the right in a couple of months. this just proves the unrealistic children that you are

why are you all so gay OP?

2017 will be even more conservative and the years after that will be even more so, cuck

>44