Every white girl smoking the herb jew is a girl not having family and kids

You're right, OP. The only women who smoke are college students.

Smoking has got to permanently taint the eggs desu

I was working retail about to blow my brains off. Someone suggested weed, I started smoking. It peaked my curiosity in programming, so I taught myself how to program stoned.

5 years later I have a 6 figure job writing software.

Doesn't matter what level of shit posting comes after this, weed literally saved my career and life.

Good night faggots

>I was working retail
Stopped reading there.

What a great and civilized argument

>does drugs
>peaked

It checks out.

I'll bite, what language? What field are you in?

Uber, google, amazon, facebook, and just about every other tech giant are built by 20 something stoners working at least part time remote from home.

The stigma associated with marijuana (and other drugs) is just that - an irrational cultural norm. Drugs are a tool like any other.

OP and his nigger logic...

please go outside you fucking faggots. i have met plenty of women with kids and husbands that smoke weed. try not to live in your little millennial bubble of no-responsibility morons for once.

>Drugs are a tool like any other.
For probably 95% of people drugs are just a consumptive pleasure, just like cheeseburgers, beer, and videogames.

The anti-weed fags on Sup Forums are just spillover virgins from /r9k/ who are too autistic to make connections/buy drugs so they associate them with "normies" and foam at the mouth whenever such "degeneracy" is mentioned. (And they do this while jacking off to traps and anime girls, the irony)

>what is a single mother

>Good night
>not even 4 PM
kek

I would argue that spending time on Sup Forums is 10000x more degenerate than smoking weed

My weed company is opening offices in Brazil, in order to lobby your government into allowing legalized weed.

Canada's legalization movement is going to spread like a Zerg creep. Expect us.

The fact that people are misusing tools doesn't imply that the tools themselves are bad.

And all the things we use to entertain ourselves are also tools.

Also alcohol is a drug.

>educated people who do better on average

Are you hiring near Texas?

>Projecting: the Post

staying out of Murka for the next little while. It's good for our economy to promote tourism. in 2020, if Trump is out (no way he's legalizing), we'll start spreading into those markets as well.

Mexico, however, is a different story. Run for the Border, my friend.

>It peaked my curiosity
>I have a 6 figure job writing software.
>I was about to blow my brains off.

You should probably look into that again.

do both and you're canada tier

>herb jew

>i was working in anything that wasnt construction, autos or farming like a real man
Stopped reading there

>college students

>educated

welcome to your average american college student

Weird, I'm a 20 year old mother of two and I just found out that I'm pregnant with my third. My husband and I get high probably four or five times a day, more on the weekends.

>2016

>Still drinking the Bottled Jew

I only do concentrate, that shit wont even get me buzzed, dont care how good it is.

t. californian

Every pothead hippy girl I know has babies falling all out her ass