What would you say is the most important right a human should have?

What would you say is the most important right a human should have?
One that has to remain no matter what.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCVgWC3avNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münchhausen_trilemma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humans have rights by birth. The question is whether they are recognized and protected. You can't just make up a right.

Freedom of tough

Privacy.

Bear Arms.
All others follow from there (Life, Liberty, Property, Privacy).

>thinks imaginary rights exist independently of our subjective preferences

uproariouslaughter.m4v

If an animal has the right to attack because it's life is being threatened, then that means I have a right to gas the kikes if they threaten my life in one way or another.

>Humans have rights by birth
AHAHAHAHAH how fucking bluepilled are you?
Theres no such fucking thing DUMB LEAF

autonomy

and the right to protect it

Free Thought

I like this one too.

The right to ficki ficki

youtube.com/watch?v=YCVgWC3avNQ

One of these days private corporations will find a way to monetize air and then we're all fucked. So probably that.

Arms for sure. With it, you can secure your other freedoms.

The right to die a painless death, whenever he wants.

To be free from Jews.

Self-ownership.

youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I

The rest is easy and every true crime (ie, murder, thief, scamming, rape) can be shown to derive as a violation of it.

Unfortunately, 99% of Sup Forums is against it, since it actually subscribes to collectivist ideologies and its greater wish is to masturbate whilst hurting others.

THE RIGHT OF A HOMELAND FOR US TO LIVE IN

THE MOST PRECIOUS POSSESION YOU HAVE IN THE WORLD... IS YOUR OWN PEOPLE.. AND FOR THESE PEOPLE... AND FOR THE SAKE OF THESE PEOPLES.. WE WILL STRUGGLE AND FIGHT.. WE WILL NEVER SLACKEN, AND NEVER TIRE, AND NEVER LOSE COURAGE, AND NEVER LOSE DESPAIR!

If you are not willing to fight your oppressors, you have no rights.

Human have no inherent rights.

BASED. Looks like clearing out Gaddafi was a good thing for you guys!

They do.

We were all born with unalienable rights you fucking retard. That's called natural law. If 51% of our country decided to enslave the natives would we not be taking away their rights? Or are you the type of pedantic asshole that would argue they never had them in the first place?

>how fucking bluepilled are you?

It's really sad that someone with that flag could say something so stupid. You must be a "hispanic".

All of my rights will remain they are god given and cannot be taken away.

No, they do not.

Have you never read basic philosophy works or even Starship Troopers?

The right to bear arms, it defends all the other rights

to get high and do drugs

essentially this

>That's called natural law.
Where is this law written down? Who enforces it? What are the consequences for breaking it?

They are just assholes who are being edgelords imagining themselves as tough killers and warlords making massacres. And because they are special snowflakes they also automatically assume that in such a world they'd be in the winning side. Yeah, like the Germans did before that little Rape of Berlin thingy.

Of course if a black guy stops them in the road and takes their phone they'd cry & foam for 5 days about the injustice of it all.

When two men are stranded and the only way to survive is cannibalism, which man has the unalienable right to life? When a man starves because he is lost in the woods, where is his right to life? What constitutes the boundaries of the right? The unalienable rights in the constitution are just virtue signaling for those so inclined to think one must not fight for everything in life.

gf

memes

>Inalienable rights
>Existing

Pick one

There is Law and Natural Law, but there is a difference Muhammad. You must fight for everything, unalienable rights are fallacies of the utmost degree.

Self-ownership

Free association.

No other right matters without that. Not property. Not privacy. Not arms. None of them count for jack shit if you can't freely associate with others.

You can accomplish next to nothing, when you are alone. And you cannot defend any tiny gains you make.

Your ability to freely associate with others is the end-all, be-all of political power.

All rights are made up, leaf. They are just tools we've used to increase power and decrease the power of potential idiots. You only have the rights you can defend, so I would say the most important right to give your countrymen is the right to bear arms.

Non-sequitor.

They both have.
He who tries to kill the other first, loses his.
Even if he succeeds, he ought to be killed by the first person who finds him.

The guy in the woods still has a right to life, he just doesn't have food because the natural environment around him is bad. Thats why we also have the endless right to reconfigure the natural environment around us and to make it better, to continue safeguarding the RIGHT to ie, not starve.

The only right we truly have is already with us since birth, as it must be.

>Humans have rights by birth.

The only right humans have by birth is the natural law of self defense. Did you even read Hobbes m8.

There are no rights. If you concede that the state can grant you rights such as free speech then you also grant them the ability to revoke them.

You must take your "rights" by your own hand. If you want the right to free speech then you must speak freely, do not cuck yourself before the state and beg them for permission.

the right to masturbate

This. Right to defend yourself.

Abolish Asimov Laws if you want your waifu to do the same.

guns

Did you ever read anything you weren't assigned in your 101 course?

You know Hobbes is crap and was wrong on literally every point, right?

There is no right that you can not defend. You only truly have the right to observe and interact with your environment. You agree with me whether you know it or not, rights are a sham.

Self Defense.

Even Hobbes said you had an innate right to defend yourself.

Wrong.

Humans have whatever right is conceded to them by Nature. The right to defend yourself for example comes to mind. The right to attack others too. Isn't this what you mean by "right"? Something that is granted to us by Biology itself?

Amateurs... all of these rights are useless without the right to life.

(You) really think people on Sup Forums read?

Their right to worship God.

Self-Ownerhip is the only right, and the funny thing about it is this.

If you are against it, then you have essentially granted others the right to kill you. Willing consent if you will.

Thus there is nothing to argue really. If the other guy doesn't like it, might as well shoot them in the head.

Hellen Keller disagrees with you

I'm on Sup Forums. I read.

The right to a fair trial.

Right to live is not a right, it's a punishment

The right to not hear antisemitism

Wrong.

Free speech is the correct answer.

The right to die

>implying philosophy can be wrong when it's all make-believe from the start

She was still there, she still felt and had tactile sensation.

The Dark Side

to die

THE RIGHT TO DIE

I'm serious. It is literally the most fundamental right.

yeah but right to live doesn't imply a good life where as if you live and have atonomy, life is what you make of it.

As I said, read Starship Troopers. The only rights you have are what you can manage yourself.

It's life.

Non of your rights matter if you are dead.

There are no natural rights, and you cannot defend anything, ever, except as you are not prevented from doing so.

You need to:
A) Read
B) Think

Philosophy is fundamentally just math. It is about logic. It absolutely can be right or wrong. It is about exposing lurking premises. Doing so tends to be pretty difficult, because we take a shitload for granted, every time that we think or speak. But it is doable (or not--there is disagreement about whether the assumption that "doing" is possible contains a lurking premise that is indefensible).

We all know it. It's the moral law and the neutral stance.

The existence of our people and a future for white children.

We're literate enough to read your shitty posts.

>Metaphysical rights
no

As I said, interact and observe your environment, it can't be taken short from killing you.

Your faggoty free speach won't matter when the government puts a gun to the back of your head.

Then rebuke the argument instead of diddling yourself.

What if there was a Helen Keller who had that disorder where you don't have tactile sensation? What then?

The right to arm memes.

Well that's pretty hyperbolic. I mean we could do a lot of things short of killing you, to remove your ability to experience your environment.

About what? There weren't any intelligent claims to contend. "Lol philosophy so dumbz" is not something I care about demonstrating is wrong, further than pointing out that you're pretty ignorant. Learn, don't, whatevs.

A law is just an implied threat of force, so again, who enforces natural law? If the answer is nobody, or natural law is only enforced through other laws, then it itself is not a law.

None becase when it comes to it, nobody will let you keep any rights. All you need to do is keep your oath.

>Philosophy is fundamentally just math. It is about logic.
Why? Says who?

Most important rights are:
1. Life.
2. Free thought.
3. Autonomy.
4. Self defense (arguably 1st because it protects the rest).
5. Free speech.
6. Property.
7. Privacy.
8. Freedom from discrimination under the law.

Memes

Every philosopher since the 1920s. We discovered how it works. It did take some time. Thank god for Leibniz.

Your "rights" are moral considerations attached to the human character, they don't have any reality, they literally are a fucking social construct.

A right is an ability or a prerogative acknowledged and granted by society. Free thought is not a right, it is a reality : everyone can by nature think on his own, there is no boundary around it. It is unalienable, but only because it is naturally impossible to invade the mind. Free speech, however, is something everyone can do, but that society can restrict or allow, hence a right when it is allowed. But under a dictatorship forbidding people to ever speak, the human faculty to speak would not be a right.

Sure, they can fuck with your brain physically to make you retarded, blind, insensitive to tactile sensation, deaf, and mute, while then entombing you in stone with a feeding tube to you and a hole next to your ass.

This.

This

Or just give you a glass of scotch. Stop with the hyperbole.

Hobbs was always right

Life is not a right. Nor any of these things. They are privileges

The right to conquer.

A glass of scotch doesn't take away your existence.

How do they know they're right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münchhausen_trilemma

Again, no philosophy has any real foundation, so it's essentially all make-believe. It might be nice-sounding make-believe, or logically consistent make-believe, but there's no way of verifying any of it.

1st amendment: I have a right to free speech.

This is most important.

2nd amendment: I have a right to shoot you if you try to take away my free speech.